Remembering The Good Old Days 2020

Remembering The Good Old Days 2020

Postby maan770 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:06 pm

Remembering The Good Old Days

Remembering The Good Old Days
Cast:Cherie DeVille, Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon, Ivy Wolfe
categories: Big Boobs, Blondes, Directed by Women, Family Roleplay, Feature, Mature, MILF, Pantyhose & Stockings, Popular with Women, Threesomes
Director: N/A
Year: N/A

Description
(scene 1) I totally forgot what day it was when I came home from work and saw my gorgeous step-mother dressed up. She was surprised that I forgot, she doesn't know I've had my mind on a girl from work. It's easy to forget what day of the week it is when Cherie is on my mind, remembering a holiday is next to impossible. Mom and I celebrate what we call 'our Independence Day.' My dad was bad news growing up and I convinced her to leave him. It's kind of a crazy story, but back then our first Independence Day was special, exciting, like a chance to start our lives over. We went out to a dinner the night we were on our own at a place we definitely couldn't afford, and now we do it every year. Cherie calls me, "Wow, that's sweet, really lovely. Ty.. I don't want to seem selfish but are you sure your little dinner date with your mom will take your entire night? I want you so bad right now. If you come over, I'll only need an hour or two tops" "God I wish I could come over your place but I can't, she's already made reservations at some French place. I'll make it up to you.. promise. Cherie, "now that sounds hot." We went out to dinner and danced all night. Mom looked like an angel, and I knew most everyone thought she was my girlfriend. I've got to admit that I love it. She's quite possibly the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, and she stands out like a movie star in our small town. When I drove her home she was so exhausted. Alexis, "Oh, how am I going to make it up the stairs? I'll just sl--p on the couch." I put a pillow under her head. "My boy, my sweetheart. You're so good to me." "Can I ask you.. why.. why did you never date after dad left us?" Alexis exhales dreamily with her eyes closed, "I don't know, honey. I was so busy working back then." "I know guys hit on you all the time, half of the time they don't even have the decency to hide it from me." Alexis open an eye, "You sound a little jealous. What if I had had a beau?" "No, you've got me all wrong. I think everyone should find love. And now, I'm older, I just landed an amazing job, I'll be moving out soon. I want you to have someone," I think of Cherie. My new girlfriend who I'm beginning to fall for. Alexis touches my face, her voice sounded disappointed, "well I knew someday you'd find love and leave the nest." "I'm not leaving you, just leaving this house" It was then that she started to drift asl--p. I saw her panties as she shifted her leg over the sofa pillow. Sheer, white, delicious.. wait.. is it a little fucked up to be turned on? I know it is. It was then I heard her snoring. I turned around and started to leave, and my step-mother cooed "Yes, Tyler.. touch me.. please." I turned around, her eyes are shut. She was dreaming. "Your folks won't be home tonight, baby.. just take off your clothes." I leaned down close to her ear and whispered, "what are you dreaming about?" She moaned in pleasure. The unspeakable things that I could have done. I will not. I was not raised to take advantage of a woman, especially her. I went to bed with thoughts whirling through my mind, so dirty, so confusing. I went to bed when the sun was starting to come up. It was a late night, and she definitely made it difficult to fall asl--p. (scene 2) I've always wanted a girl that was crazy about me, but my girlfriend, Cherie is taking that to a whole new level. She knocks on my door and I was surprised to see her. Did I ever give her the address to my step-mom's house? How does she know where I live? These thoughts run through my mind as she invites herself in. My step-mom is coming home in a couple hours and she used to hate it when I would bring friends over unannounced. I try to be polite and make a little casual conversation with her about the house that I grew up in, but she wanted to take a tour. I hear myself stutter and I try to pull it together. I always stutter when I get nervous, "oh of course. but maybe another day?" Perfect, I kept it simple! Cherie turned her back to me and walked towards the hallway to my step-mother's bedroom. "Oh I have plenty of time.. Is this your mom's bedroom?" "Yeah. She notices if I go in there, I don't know how she does it." I hope Cherie takes the hint but she walks through the door and plops down on my step-mother's perfectly made bed. My step-mom's the type to iron her sheets, place the pillows just so, she's a total neat freak. I cringe as I see Cherie's bring her stilleto heels on my mother's brushed satin duvet cover. "Eww.. pink," she sneers and shrugs, "I guess most women love pink." Her eyes glance towards me, can she tell I am having a total panic attack? "The bed is comfortable though," she shimmies her body under the covers. "Woah.. hey!" Cherie sits up on her knees, she pulls my body next to hers. Her perfect breasts pressed against my chest, her warm breath whispering in my ear, "have you ever fucked in your parents bed?" I stutter, again.. I am so nervous, but so turned on, "no.. of course not" "It's so naughty, so hot. Let me show you." I can't believe Cherie. Weren't older women supposed to be mature and elegant? She wants to fuck me like some 18 year old hormonal girl in my step-mom's bed? "What's into you lately?!" She kisses me and all the frustration I had towards her melts away. She is a goddess. Cherie purrs, "I always wanted to turn a good boy bad" I laugh, she has me. I'm totally hers. She looks at me with hunger, "Take off my clothes, fuck me like a dirty whore on your mother's bed." (scene 3) I didn't think it was so wrong to keep my relationships separate, at least for a couple of days until I could wrap my head around what in the hell I'm doing. I just had sex with my step-mom, something I've fantasized about over and over, endless times. That fantasy became a reality and now we're acting as if we're together? There are times she looks at me now and it reminds me of the way she looked at my Dad. It's fucked up.. people used to say I look like my dad. Is she attracted to me because she misses my father? Don't get me wrong, sex with her was easily the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I'm not sorry it happened. I now need to decide if I want it to go on. There are pros and cons to weigh. My phone buzzes, it's a text from my girlfriend, Cherie, "I'm outside." I look out the window and I see Cherie smiling and waving at me. This bitch has crossed the line. I knew Cherie was crazy when I started dating her, but this is crazy on a whole new level. She can sense something's up. She used to joke about me having "a thing" for my step-mom, but now she sees the truth. I'd give her up, but her being crazy is what makes the sex so primal, so fucking crazy.. I don't know if I want to give that up. I tell her to leave and she refuses, she wants to meet Alexis. My heart drops. I have no idea how I'm going to juggle this.

Format: mp4 Size: 1.43 GB Width: 960 Height: 540 Duration: 01:23:37

Image Image Image

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/427b456375d30c04db282e8628e7cf97/Remembering_The_Good_Old_Days.part1.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/1dc8b09627852be25ff418e201d8f8e0/Remembering_The_Good_Old_Days.part2.rar

https://filejoker.net/uy95dgsprru7/Remembering_The_Good_Old_Days.part1.rar
https://filejoker.net/6omlpee9o2xg/Remembering_The_Good_Old_Days.part2.rar
maan770

Return to Movies