Gutter Mouths 16 2000

Gutter Mouths 16 2000

Postby rozii202 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:42 am

Gutter Mouths 16 2000

Name: Gutter Mouths 16
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description
Dave Hardman, Cheyenne Silver, Layla Jade, Kelsey Heart, Trevor Thompson, J.J. Michaels, Andre Madness, Allysin Embers, Damien Michaels, Axl Hose
Anal, Compilation, Dirty Talk, Gaping, Niche
Jim Powers
JM Productions
Profile: Allysin Embers Allysin has always been a good little whore. At the tender age of 15, she was caught giving boys at school blow jobs for milk money. Now that she's full grown, there's nothing she won't do for a buck. You've just got to love this degenerate slut. Profile: Cheyenne Silver Cheyenne is a cut little fuck hole who enjoys having strange men fuck her in the ass and mouth. She has fond memories of waking up with a mouth full of cum, but not knowing why. "I think my friends put their cock in my mouth when I'm to keep me from snoring." Profile: Kelsey As cunts go, Kelsey is a good one. Her hobbies include "sucking cock, felching and stamp collection. She was raised a strict Catholic and has been known to fuck guys "just because." She's a class act all the way! Profile: Layla Jade Layla is one hell of a fuck pig. This slut has no morals at all. She will lick your ass clean, suck your cock dry and let you and your friends blow her ass out. This is the kind of pig you would marry if she wasn't a slut.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frame rate: 29.970 fps

Aspect ratio: 4:3

Resolution: (624x480) Mega Pixels

Duration: 01:22:34

Format: mkv

File Size :685.67 MB

rozii202

Return to Movies