Nice Girls Swallow 8 2017

Postby kaka420 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:29 am

Download Link

https://filejoker.net/703flae22ue1/Nice.Girls.Swallow.8.2017.mkv

Format: mkv Size: 784.5 MB Width: 720 Height: 400 Duration: 01:59:44
Year: (2015)
Cast:Cassidy Klein, Bailey, Mila Beth, Holly (VII), Jessi (II)
categories: 18+ Teens, Age, Amateur, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Gonzo, Oral, POV, Swallowing
Director: Thomas (III), Ray Dark

Description
23-year-old spinner Cassidy Klein from Orange County, California has never been in front of the camera before. Ray discovers that she absolutely LOVES to suck and fuck! Cassidy sucks his cock, then Ray lays her back, bangs her hard and fires a hot load of cum down her throat! Hot! Jessi, a gorgeous 19 year old student, is all natural and on the prowl. I do my best to show her a good time and give her what she wants, a good hard fuck and a mouthful of cum. I gave her a huge load and she still wanted more, so I gave her another. Nice! Mila Beth (aka 'Myla') is back! The sexy 21-year-old is now working as a flight attendant. She was on layover and called to say she "just had to come by and eat some more cum." Our lucky day :) Lots of hot fucking & sucking leads to a big nasty facial! Let me introduce you guys to Holly: 19 yrs old, with nice B cups and a tight little pussy. This little gem came to me when I was interviewing for a secretary. Holly took dick-tation like a deep throat pro, and then I filed my cock into her tight little pussy. A nice girl, with a dirty mind. Nadia Synn (aka 'Bailey') runs off with Thomas for a quick trip to Hawaii!! Nadia is ready for some cum and she doesn't want to wait any longer. She sucks Thomas' cock before he slides balls deep into her tight, wet pussy, then smiles and swallows a hot load! Later, Nadia slides down and sucks Thomas off in the car for load 2! Aloha!

kaka420

Return to Movies