Lay Me Down 2003

Lay Me Down 2003

Postby rozii202 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:04 am

Lay Me Down 2003

Name: Lay Me Down
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description
Nina Mercedez, Evan Stone, Nicole Sheridan, Cherokee, Kurt Lockwood, Chris Cannon, Holly Hollywood
Couples, Feature, Plot Oriented, Popular with Women
David Stanley
Vivid
Mercedez is back in the game, and on her back. Maria (Mercedez) is having a hard time after a recent divorce. She can't or focus on her work. All she does is go home and rattle around her empty apartment. She's been having bad dreams about her ex, and feeling guilty for cheating on him. Finally one night, she actually goes out and has some fun. She starts to find herself and starts coming to terms with things and she is ready to date again. But, as luck would have it, her ex calls her up and says he wants her back. One condition though...if she'll watch him have sex with another woman. She tries it, and realized that she's better off without him. Total video on DVD 4 hours.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frame rate: 24.000 fps

Aspect ratio: 1.467:1

Resolution: (704x480) Mega Pixels

Duration: 01:25:33

Format: avi

File Size :687.92 MB

rozii202

Return to Movies