Why My Sister In Law Comes Out Of There 2020

Postby kaka420 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:17 am

Download Link

https://filejoker.net/vaez5gdytc8e/Why_My_Sister_In_Law_Comes_Out_Of_There_2020.mp4

Format: mp4 Size: 909.09 MB Width: 1080 Height: 608 Duration: 01:11:55
Year: (N/A)
Cast:Zoey Holloway, Lola Foxx, Chad Diamond, Mark Zane, Claire Heart, Michael Diamond
categories: Character, Family Roleplay, Gonzo, Handjob F on M, Masturbation, POV
Director: N/A

Description
Calling all family fantasy lovers, boy do we have a special treat for you! This video is filled to the brim with tales of forbidden desire that will get your juices flowing! You do not want to miss this special treat; it will have you using your imagination more and more. Sister-in-law shows my cock some gratitude. Everyone is having a hard time making ends meet these days. My gorgeous younger sister in law just lost her flat and had to move in with her sister, my wife, and I until she gets back on her feet. I don't mind at all because now I have an attractive woman to look at under my roof, not that my wife is unattractive but she has let herself go since we were married just one year ago. I didn't think she would let herself get so chubby but she has that ring on her finger so what can I do but spend more time with my computer searching for some hot trim body to jack off too, it's the fate of to many married men. Now with my sister in law here all I have to do is watch her little fine ass walk around a little while and I quickly go rub one out in the bathroom and no one knows anything is going on in my mind, that is until I bought a bunch of panties purposely to small for my fat wife. I figured since my cute little sister in law was staying here rent free that I could ask her for such a small favor of being a panty model for me. No harm in just looking. I could tell she didn't want to cause any problems between her sister and me or herself for that matter yet she wanted to express her gratitude for having our roof over her head. Damn, her little tight body looked so nice in every one of the panties she tried on. She took notice of what she was doing to me. She noticed my bulge and I think she got turned on knowing she was turning me on. So here we were and now what to do. She offered to take care of my bulge for me, not by fucking me but by rubbing one out real quick before my wife got home from work. There was no way I would pass this opportunity by. I was tired of both of my hands by now since my wife doesn't put out anymore and completely welcomed a new set of hands to crank my cock. Oh did she crank my cock good. Not only did she keep those pretty manicured hands on my shaft until I released a pent up load but she talked dirty to me the whole time which is also something my wife would never do. Damn, why didn't I marry her younger sister instead of her? Oh well, I suppose it could take awhile for this little nymph to get back on her feet and have her own apartment again, until then I will keep buying all kinds of sexy panties for her to try on for me. No harm in getting hand jobs so long as I don't fuck her, it's not cheating, at least by my rules it's not. My roof my rules and besides, it's all in the family. Stepmom transforms from maid to super babe. I was pretty excited to get out of class early today. Some days college requires to much concentration for me. I was looking forward to going home and laying around in my room until dinner. Ahh, lazy days like these are so much appreciated. I had no more than walked in the house when I saw my stepmom down on all fours washing the slate floor. Sure, I fantasize quite a lot about my stepmom. She has a pretty nice body for her age and she is super cool to me. I have to stretch my imagination when I'm rubbing one out to her though because she always dresses so, how do I say...tacky? I mean I know she is at home all day cleaning and other motherly duties around the house but she doesn't know how to co-ordinate her clothes at all. She throws on whatever happens to be within reach. Not that I mind when she wears her old jean mini skirt but if she could only do something with her hair and wear some lipstick it would sure help my cause when I'm alone in my room frantically trying to pop a load without getting caught. When I saw her today in her usual jean skirt and old layered shirts I immediately started transforming her in my mind to the perfectly poised and sexy mom I want her to be for my cock cranking fantasy. She wouldn't make small talk with me, she would arch her back as she is on all fours so her ass is nice and high then invite me to follow her ever so gracefully as she prepares me for a little motherly love on my young manhood. She would be dressed in a hot pink chemise, which showcases her breasts and curve of her hips. She speaks slow and seductively saying how happy she is to have me home early so she can help relieve some of my pent up stress from class. She touches me with her perfectly pedicured feet inside her silky pantyhose. I lay back and watch as she slides her hands down her hose, and plays with herself and watched my dick grow as a result of her titillation. I love when she wears stockings because it makes me think of all that goodness wrapped tightly inside. I feel my worries of the day melt away as she strips her stockings off and her panties so she can slide herself onto my knob. Her moist pussy waxes my knob and my shaft as she slides up and down. When my dick is nice and lubed with her pussy juice she uses those mature hands to stroke me off so damn good. She knelt in front of me so I could see her tits and her bush while she milked the cream from cock. She gave me her silky stockings that she thought said on them but I haven't the heart to tell her otherwise. It doesn't matter, she wiped my cum with them and told me to smell them later when I hear my dad fucking her in the next room to remind me what she will do for me anytime I want. A tender loving hand job. Jealous Aunt gets her revenge. My mom and her step sister never really got along, there always seemed to be a rivalry between them. My mom is hot, but I have to acknowledge that my aunt is even hotter. So when my aunt and her husband started having marriage trouble, I was very surprised that my mom actually let her come live with us for a little while as they tried to work things out. One day, while my mom was at work, my aunt called me over to the couch to talk. She told me how happy she was that she was able to stay with us, and that she wanted to get to know me a little better. I think she was starting to go a little stir-crazy, because she hinted around that she wanted me to show her around sometime. Maybe it was my imagination, but she seemed to be actually flirting with me. She asked me if I had a girlfriend, and told me that she thought I was a good looking guy! I don't hear that very often, so I was flattered to say the least. I think it had been a while since my aunt had gotten any male attention, so she was acting like a horny cougar right in my own living room! She told me that she has always been pissed at, and a little jealous of my mom because she married my father. My aunt apparently had a crush on my dad back in college, but my mom got him and my aunt never got over it. She compared me to my father when he was my age, and told me that I looked a lot like him. Then she said that she always wondered what my dad's cock looked like! I couldn't believe that my aunt was telling me this! She said that she wanted to get even with my mom for stealing my dad away, so she was going to do to me what she always had wanted to do to my father ? jerk him off! She took my cock out of my pants for me, and began to stroke it ? comparing me to my father and telling me how much she liked my big dick. She took off her top to reveal a huge pair of fake tits ? much bigger than my mom's. She slid her tits over my stiff prick and then began to suck me off! I couldn't believe that my aunt was sucking my dick for me! She was really good at it, and making my head swim just as I was feeling a huge load ready to blow. I stood up over her, and sprayed her big boobs with a massive load of sticky cum. I am really looking forward to my aunt staying here for a long as she wants to ? I just hope my mom doesn't find out! Peeping Pervert brother gets caught. All I wanted to do was lay down and enjoy a little self love time before the family came home. I've been so stressed at work and rubbing one out seems to help make my anxiety manageable. I removed all my clothing and was really getting into the feeling of my clit beginning to swell with excitement when I heard a thump outside my bedroom window. I sprang up from my bed and rushed to close my drapes. How embarrassing that someone was watching me flick my bean! I mean, embarrassing and gross! Not more than a few minutes later did my step brother appeared knocking at my door. So he was the one spying on me! What a pervert! I felt so violated and disgusted at the same time. I wanted to call the cops or something just to show him he can't get away with looking in windows and spying on a girl. So why were you looking at me? Were you touching yourself as you watched me play with my pussy? I should call the cops or tell mom and dad what you were doing. Better yet, show me what you were doing. Yeah, that's right, pull your cock out and jack it off in front of me instead of being a creepy pervert and hiding to do it, or better yet I'm going to jack you off so you can relieve yourself and leave me alone. You heard me, lay your ass down here in front of me so I can get your dick out of your pants and crank out a cum for you. It's kind of sad that you have to watch your own sister to see what a real girl looks like so I'm going to take pity on you and rub one out for you so I can get back to my pussy and rub my own stress away without having to worry about you watching. How does it feel? How do your sister's hands feel around your hard on? It's better than standing outside my window and working it out your self isn't it? What is it you were staring at the most when you were spying on me? My little tits? Or was it my hands touching in between my legs on my moist pussy. I will let you see all of it up close since we both know the only reason you were watching me is because you can't get close to any other girls. You're such a geek. Are you going to give me your cum? Can you give your load to your sister? Come on you pervert, go ahead and fill my hands with your goo. Hurry up so I can get back to my own masturbation session. Now hurry up and go clean yourself before our parents get home, oh, and come back in my room tonight after they go to bed. Now that I've seen the size of your cock I don't have to rub one out with my fingers anymore, you are going to be my dorky dildo and get my little pussy off from now on.

kaka420

Return to Movies