My Best Friends Mom Swallows 2021

My Best Friends Mom Swallows 2021

Postby rozii202 » Thu May 05, 2022 10:15 am

My Best Friends Mom Swallows [N/A]

Name: My Best Friends Mom Swallows
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description
Elena Koshka, Anastasia Knight, Kasey Warner, Jessica Rex, Chad Alva, Chad Diamond, Michael Diamond
Family Roleplay, Handjobs, POV
Michael Diamond
Eros Arts
Little Step Sis wants approval My stepsister has always been hot. I mean, she isn't my real sister and I've spent years watching her grow up, and grow up she has! Seeing her little mounds blossom into titties and her ass getting so full and grown up looking. She's 18 now and just got braces. She's worried the boys wouldn't like them. But honestly, it just makes me want to fuck her more. She asked for my opinion on her outfit for a date, then got naked in front of me. She then acted surprised when I got hard. She knew what she was doing. She told me to lay down and stroked my cock, then took off her skirt so I could see that sweet little slit of hers. Yanking me harder and longer, I could tell she loved it. Then she stood up, shook her ass for me and showed showed me her pussy. She got back on the bed and straddled me, jerking my fat cock until I came all over her sweet sister hands. I can't wait to be inside her next time. TabooPOV1_Elena_Koshka (with Chad Diamond) Date of Production: 01/08/2018 My step brother wants me to jerk him - off what a weirdo! I cant believe my step brother wants me to jerk him off, how gross is that? I tell him that he's a weirdo but I'm going do it cause his cock does look pretty hard in his sweatpants. I have him lay down and I make him promise not to tell any of my friends and I slide his pants down and start stroking him. Its so awkward that my brothers hard dick is in my hand but I keep stroking him and he is getting harder and harder. I try not to look at his cock but it looks good and I can't help but congratulate him on the size of his dick. I still can't believe that I have my brother's hard dick in my hand but its really turning me on and I lift up my shirt so he can see my breasts, he likes what he sees and I giggle because I'm starting to get wet rubbing my hand up and down his shaft. I take off my shorts and turn so my wet pussy is right in his face and I'm so turned on that I slide my fingers in my pussy and start playing with myself while I stroke him. He starts moaning and I go faster and harder until he shoots his load and it runs down my fingers, we both loved every second but now I have homework to do and he's still such a perverted brother. TabooPOV1_Jessica_Rex (with Michael Diamond) Date of Production: 03/16/2018 Step Sister sucked me on our parent's bed I've been fucking my stepsister this summer.all over my parents house. She is so sexy and horny. It's been the best summer! It started with her just crawling in my bed one night because she said she had a bad dream. Her hard lean body up against mine, her hair smelled so good. I got hard and then she just pulled down her panties and slid me deep inside her. That's how it all started. We have fucked in EVERY room in the house but one. My parents room. She called me in their room today and told me we had to fuck on their bed. I tried to say no. But her jean shorts and red bikini top were too much for me to resist. She stuck my cock deep in her pretty mouth just like the good slut I've become so fond of. She stroked me hard and fast and then got naked straddling me backwards so I could see her ass. She yanked me looking so pretty perched on top of me. Then hopping off and slurping on me some more. She licked and pulled on my dick until I came in her mouth. Looks like we have to find new places to fuck outside of the house. TabooPOV1_Kasey_Warner (with Michael Diamond) Date of Production: 09/20/2017 Sucking my Step Dad's cock down to the balls Oops! Your stepdaughter Kasey just caught you rubbing one out. She isn't actually bothered by it. In fact, she thinks it is super hot. Her mom is not home, so she pulls down her jumper top and swallows your cock. You love having that wet, sloppy blowjob from your slutty stepdaughter. "I can't believe I'm sucking my daddy's cock," she says, but she quickly puts it back into her mouth. You briefly wonder where she learned to suck a cock like a whore, but when she takes your entire cock into her mouth, you once again focus on this sexy slut. Kasey slurps and slurps and she makes sure to give your balls some attention, too. She stands up to remove her jumper and immediately gets back to working your cock with her hungry mouth. Her dark bush is so sexy, but that sloppy blowjob is even sexier. When she finally makes you cum, this messy girl gets even messier.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frame rate: 30.000 fps

Aspect ratio: 16:9

Resolution: (992x558) Mega Pixels

Duration: 01:52:44

Format: mp4
File Size :1.67 GB
Keep2Share
https://k2s.cc/file/968e917be6d70/My_Best_Friends_Mom_Swallows.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/a65db5176c319/My_Best_Friends_Mom_Swallows.part2.rar
FileJoker
https://filejoker.net/tl9nldxiaz97/My_Best_Friends_Mom_Swallows.part1.rar
https://filejoker.net/3vfd92qbaim5/My_Best_Friends_Mom_Swallows.part2.rar