~Pain in Bloody Torture Ecstasy (needles, hooks, hot wax)~

Torture Leeches (Remastered) 01 07 2021

Postby belialxxxx » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:49 am

Torture_Leeches (Remastered) 01.07.2021

Genre: Leeches, Bondage, Torture, Hooded, Suspension, Water Bondage, BDSM
Cast: 411

The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive. This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke). But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 735.3 MB
Duration: 00:48:52
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:>>>

75dWQWANxcfGb5K.mp4
belialxxxx

Torture Beverly Hills - Neck Hoist Chain (Remastered)21 03 2

Postby belialxxxx » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:50 pm

Torture_Beverly Hills - Neck Hoist Chain (Remastered)21.03.2021

Genre: Armbinder, Whipping, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Blowjob, Anal Play, Butt Plug, BDSM, Hardcore, Dildo, Bondage
Cast: Beverly Hills

A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately. A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free. This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast. And what should the first position be. Well, bowing of course. But not to low least she could rest on her knees. To begin she must undress.

FileSize: 616.6 MB
Duration: 00:40:42

O2GMI881MnrrG16.mp4
belialxxxx

Torture Brooke Johnson - Neophobia Episode 3 15 06 2021

Postby belialxxxx » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:50 pm

Torture_Brooke Johnson - Neophobia Episode 3 15.06.2021

Genre: Pissing, Blowjob, BDSM, Fingering, Bondage, Ball Gag, Caning, Ring Gag, Dildo, Zapper, Cage
Cast: Brooke Johnson

Brooke Johnson is haunted by the distorted faces staring back at her, wondering what became of them. She is bound on a bed in metal shackles, wearing a pig mask. The monster returns and she fears the worst. The pain begins but the pleasure quickly follows. Maybe things aren't so bad? When the monster finishes playing with Brooke, she's stored in a cage in the basement. Brooke makes too much noise while the monster is relaxing upstairs so he comes down to remind her what happens when she's not quiet.

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 1.5 GB
Duration: 00:41:45
Resolution: 1920x1080

XD2iEKPv1AaoRgT.mp4
belialxxxx

Torture Tyler - MUDPIT (Remastered) 13 09 2021

Postby belialxxxx » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:52 pm

Torture_Tyler - MUDPIT (Remastered) 13.09.2021

Genre: BDSM, Outdoor, Suspension, Mud, Bondage, Torture, Fire, Ball Gag
Cast: Tyler

The mud had coated her, flowing across her neck and head. He hauled her out of the sucking mud, revealing her face hole, and sticky clumps matted in her hair.

FileSize: 746.4 MB
Duration: 00:12:49

835NmL1yCmNsxCm.mp4
belialxxxx

Torture Jaden - I AM A BONDAGE Slt (Remastered) 29 01 2021

Postby belialxxxx » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:53 am

Torture_Jaden - I AM A BONDAGE Slt (Remastered) 29.01.2021

Genre: Suspension, Bondage, Ring Gag, BDSM, Vibrator, Zapper, Anal, Dildo, Torture
Cast: Jaden

A bondage Slt isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage Slt would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature. Locked with wood deep inside her cunt she embraces her new life. Eat and sleep in her bondage. When she's stimulated she can't help herself. Even without permission she cums. Her punishment is more bondage and harsher treatment. It's more a test of how much of a bondage Slt she is and less an actual punishment. Yet again she cums without permission.

FileSize: 720.5 MB
Duration: 00:53:48

7mhnORINX5Uw3wp.mp4
belialxxxx

Torture 1016 (aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose,

Postby belialxxxx » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:53 am

Torture_1016 (aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari Taylor, Sharon Marie) - Rubber (Remastered) 10.09.2021

Genre: Cage, Fire, Dildo, Stockings, Ball Gag, Rubber, Vibrator, BDSM, Suspension, Bondage, Pussy Stretching, Anal Play, Mouth Gag
Cast: 1016 (aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari Taylor, Sharon Marie)

When I enter the room, my host, who has been gracious and lively all evening, holds the heavy door for me. My eyes fall upon the central column. First glance. A figure, human-like, appears to be bound there. "My most recent sculpture," my host says as the door clicks shut behind us, a dull sound that echoes throughout the large, open space.

FileSize: 1.67 GB
Duration: 00:29:22

AFwk61N5c7gprbK.mp4
belialxxxx

Torture Cherry Torn - HOLE (Remastered) 15 01 2021

Postby belialxxxx » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:54 am

Torture_Cherry Torn - HOLE (Remastered) 15.01.2021

Genre: Tits Torture, Caning, Dildo, Suspension, BDSM, Whipping, Vibrator, Anal Play, Fingering, Bondage, Zapper
Cast: Cherry Torn

Cherry Torn was groomed in a very special era of BDSM exploration. There aren't too many like her. She's the kind of woman you put a metal head cage on in stocks and leg spreader. The kind you torment for your jollies. She takes it all. Sitting on a stool her anus receives several large steel balls on a stick. This elicits a scream. She's not unhappy with the pain, but pain is pain after all. She suffers beautifully as he transitions her from one painful position to the next. Suspended in a steel contraption with a tight leather collar Cherry is again penetrated. This time it's more than just a dildo. Even pleasure becomes torment when applied in the right way and Cherry's already sensitive clit is the right way.

VideoQuality: SD
FileSize: 903 MB
Duration: 00:43:36
Resolution: 850x478

TSsm8k5WtCcjpnu.mp4
belialxxxx

Torture Rain DeGrey - Transit Turbo 16 07 2021

Postby belialxxxx » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:56 pm

Torture_Rain DeGrey - Transit Turbo 16.07.2021

Genre: Washing, Mask, Pantyhose, Handjob, Hooded, Blowjob, Latex, BDSM, Cage, Bondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey

Rain DeGrey finds herself bound in rope, on the floor, in the back of a moving van. When the van stops, PD comes in to play with his new toy. He brings Rain into the house for a shower and some rest in a cage before their long journey across the country.

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize: 2.73 GB
Duration: 00:44:39
Resolution: 3840x2160

AXQpJWqVG1KItNK.mp4
belialxxxx

Torture Lotus - PUNISH-HER (Remastered) 22 01 2021

Postby belialxxxx » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:56 pm

Torture_Lotus - PUNISH-HER (Remastered) 22.01.2021

Genre: Pussy Stretching, Zapper, Anal Play, Suspension, Vibrator, Dildo, Caning, Anal Hook, Bondage, BDSM, Ring Gag, Hooded, Tits Torture
Cast: Lotus

Her place is set at the table and Lotus is ready for her meal. It's a heavy dose of tease and denial. If she wants to cum she'll have to learn to hold it until he gives her permission. A skill she just can't seem to get right. Each position is harder than the last. In that difficulty Lotus finds that her desire to orgasm is that much more intense. A true bondage Slt. Each time she is able to orgasm he ups the ante. On the shelf with her ass out he canes her and stretches her cunt open for Mr Pogo to enter her. It's her last chance to hold back the tide of her orgasm, but will she have the mental fortitude?

FileSize: 520.9 MB
Duration: 00:44:29

WoS4tLfb143cG7L.mp4
belialxxxx

Torture Sybil Hawthorne - STINKY PANTIES (Remastered) 08 01

Postby belialxxxx » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:57 pm

Torture_Sybil Hawthorne - STINKY PANTIES (Remastered) 08.01.2021

Genre: Caning, Nipple Clamps, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Bondage, Tits Torture, Whipping, Torture, Zapper, Dildo, Hooded, BDSM
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne

Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow. Sybil is strapped to a metal frame. The frame swings forward and back with a simple pin to hold it in place. He flips them back for some face fucking. Then forward for Mr Pogo to go in their cunt. He clamps their perfect tits in a metal contraption and that is attached to two beams beside them. This gives him great access to torment them as much as he wants. Sybil has to stand there and take it or step on the spike board.

VideoQuality: SD
FileSize: 987.5 MB
Duration: 00:47:36
Resolution: 850x478

BFo1oIZC465NEt7.mp4
belialxxxx

Torture Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used Part 1 (Remastered) 1

Postby belialxxxx » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:59 am

Torture_Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used Part 1 (Remastered) 11.02.2021

Genre: Hardcore, Torture, BDSM, Zapper, Blowjob, Cage, Fingering, Outdoor, Anal, Vibrator, Bondage, Caning, Anal Fingering
Cast: Dia Zerva

Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage. Each new implement brings a fresh chorus of screams. Her feet are not the only easy access through her cage. Her face and cunt are easy to fuck when she is in no position to resist. PD can do anything he wants to her pussy and she is helpless to stop him. It only takes a small vibrator to make her beg for the privilege of cumming on his cock. she comes fast. As soon as he gives her the word Dia cums so hard that she is left whimpering and crying.

FileSize: 730.9 MB
Duration: 00:48:31

Dpfa4ZtNlcuzifr.mp4
belialxxxx

Torture Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used Part 2 (Remastered) 0

Postby belialxxxx » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:01 am

Torture_Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used Part 2 (Remastered) 09.02.2021

Genre: Dildo, Cage, Zapper, Spanking, Outdoor, Blowjob, Nipple Clamps, Tits Torture, Ball Gag, BDSM, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Caning, Bondage
Cast: Dia Zerva

PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working. Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this Slt be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keeping.

FileSize: 881.2 MB
Duration: 01:04:06

AIXJKzIdlXFG8wi.mp4
belialxxxx

Torture Jeze Belle - Subspace)

Postby belialxxxx » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:01 am

Torture_Jeze Belle - Subspace)

ImageImage

Genre: BDSM, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Bondage, Fetish
Cast: Jeze Belle

When a girl is as sexy as Jeze Belle we talk about her body first. Well, there is a lot to talk about with this one. She has small, firm tits; beautiful, long legs and an ass that begs to be beaten and grabbed. And once we get this pretty little Slt into bondage her pussy is dripping wet.
Sometimes we use those words as a metaphor. We get a girl locked down, start to work her over, and her moans and sighs let us know she is really into it. Sometimes we can even spread her pussy open and see how wet she is inside. But with Jeze Belle it doesn't take a closer inspection to see how absolutely horny BDSM makes her. Little streams of her wetness run out of her. It isn't an exaggeration, she is a true bondage Slt and it shows.
So what has her so turned on? Well, we don't like to brag, but there is a reason women come to us as the masters of device bondage. OT has her locked down from the second he takes her out of her cage. She is totally under his control while he torments her tits, ass, feet, pussy and face. This isn't just him putting on some handcuffs and lightly whipping her ass. Jeze came here to be pushed, to feel pain and pleasure, and to have her limits pushed. That's what OT gives her. That's what has her so horny she can't hide it.

FileSize: 2.37 GB
Duration: 00:44:51

0VQLnxAzuJNEZFV.mp4
belialxxxx

Torture The Cabin (Remastered)

Postby belialxxxx » Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:26 pm

Torture_The Cabin (Remastered)

Genre: Bondage, Vibrator, Tits Torture, Hooded, Outdoor, Dildo, Flogging, BDSM
Cast: 1020

She knew he was standing close to her long before she heard him. It had only been minutes since he placed the leather hood over her eyes, but it felt like an eternity. She had never experienced such intensity before. Even the air going into her lungs seemed to be alive. Was it that she was nervous, a little afraid or was it anticipation? Maybe it was all these things.

FileSize: 2.65 GB
Duration: 00:46:23

W11grHx0QuXsTER.mp4
belialxxxx

Torture Hazel Hypnotic - Transporter

Postby belialxxxx » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:22 pm

Torture_Hazel Hypnotic - Transporter

Genre: Water, Outdoor, BDSM, Vibrator, Dildo, Ring Gag, Whipping, Torture, Caning, Bondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic

OT monitors Hazel's dalliance with the Janitor, and decides she is no longer worthy of the comforts of the cage. She is confined to the cold cement floor. Her toes and thumbs bent back to the shackles. Her arms and legs hogtied to the Pear locked in her cunt. OT canes the soles of her feet and covers her with a single tail whipping. She is prepared for her departure to the farm as she stares down into the swirling wormhole of water.

FileSize: 2.03 GB
Duration: 00:35:36

DxOtpZvQc7Zneek.mp4
belialxxxx

PreviousNext

Return to Fetish (general)