Master and servise... Best BDSM videos

Renata Part 1 (2019)

Postby Gipsaka99 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:23 pm

Renata asks Lomp not to be an executioner in the film. Pervert goes for the task with pleasure. She likes Renata, He is happy to beat, sting, restrain and electrocute her. Renata starts to regret to have agreed but she holds out for the time being.

Cast: Renata Fox

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Image Image
Image Image

1.3 GB

Download Renata Part 1 (2019)

Gipsaka99

Getting to know Lexi

Postby Gipsaka99 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:29 pm

We had an idea to start interviewing the model as soon as she got in the door...Normally, we sit down and talk with the model before the on camera interview, but that is when the real interview takes place...I didnt know how it would go, and Im still wondering how it went...in other words, Im not sure how our new interview philosophy effected young Lexi...The Pope relaxes the model as we talk about the shoot, but I can't help but to test her...just pushing a few common buttons was enough to put Lexi off balance...that typically isn't our approach...it's harmless really, none the less, manipulative...Lexi never seemed to get her balance back during the shoot either...and the Pope didnt help much either...We show lots of rigging and the discussions between he and Lexi...When the cameras rolled, he began pushing his own buttons...at least he waited for the scene to begin....Lexi is only two months into the business and her 18th year...but the Pope takes it to her...tough and uncomfortable bondage...clamps, crotchropes and orgasm control....Lexi got a good dose...Im not sure if she'll be back to work with men again as I have theories on her sexuality...but I bet this little beauty would blossom if we found the right woman to control her...hmmmm...never the less, these scenes are all very hot...I love to watch someone sincerely struggle in thier own head...Lexi was a champ...and so sexy.

Format: m4v
Duration: 10:22
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1448kbps
Audio: 97kbps

Image Image
Image Image

117.8 MB

Download Getting to know Lexi

Gipsaka99

Fiona's First Shoot - Part 2

Postby Gipsaka99 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:30 pm

This Clip starts where Part 1 ended... Fiona's mouth is stuffed with an old shop rag, before clear tape is wrapped around her head to hold it in place tight. I then spend a little time tugging on her clamps and playing with her nipples before I add more rope to her tie. The clamps are eventually removed and I try out the suction cups on her nipples next. I then bind her tits with some thin twine. The suction cups come off and I eventually remove her gag as well. I spend some time slapping her tits and flicking her sore nipples. I could do this all day, as like I mentioned before, Fiona's expressions are priceless. Fiona's nipples are clamped once again, but this time with the heavy spring clamps. This is where Part 2 ends.

Release year: 2019

Genres: Breast bondage, breast torture, chairtied, gags, garter and stockings, nipple clamps, Petite, posture colla

Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

441.0 MB

Download Fiona's First Shoot - Part 2

Gipsaka99

Both Sarah and Masie pick up a flogger

Postby Gipsaka99 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:31 pm

Both Sarah and Masie pick up a flogger each then they toss a coin to see who starts. They take it in turns to flog each others back slowly increasing in strength. After their back have started to turn red Sarah suggests they remove their bra's and flog each others breasts until one gives in, they both agree and continue in the same manner as before until Sarah has to give in. Masie is pleased and commands Sarah to handcuff her wrists behind her into a set of handcuffs hanging from the ceiling with a spreader bar between her ankles so she is in a position. As Sarah is completing her task Masie changes into a PVC outfit with boots and picks up a strap-on and straps it in position on herself. Sarah is very worried as gets behind Sarah and spreads her buttocks / gropes her pussy / breasts as she tells her what is about to happen. Masie then starts to fuck her, then after some time she the dildo into Sarah's mouth until it is as deep in Sarah's throat as she can manage and starts to gag, then Masie fucks her again, this repeats until Sarah pretends to cum. Masie is not convinced and puts a pair of latex gloves on and examines Sarah's pussy using a speculum and torch and discovers Sarah didn't have a real orgasm and inserts a butt plug into Sarah's bottom. Masie now starts to fuck Sarah hard saying if she doesn't have a real orgasm this time she never will !! Eventually Sarah Starts to cum and Masie withdraws and laughs then removes the butt plug, convinced Sarah is faking it again and inserts a set of anal beads into Sarah's ass and starts to fuck her again and as Masie is fucking Sarah she pulls the beads from Sarah's ass and Sarah starts to have a real orgasm ! Masie asks her if it was a real one this time. Finally Masie releases Sarah and commands her to fix a dildo gag in place and lay on the floor as Masie removes her PVC outfit. Masie can now fuck the dildo gag while pulling Sarah's nipples until Masie cums then she removes the gag and sits on Sarah's face her to lick Masie's pussy. Finally Masie stands and tells Sarah she can stand and her penalty for losing has finished and it is time for something else.

Release year: 2010

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Duration: 38:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1945kbps
Audio: 155kbps

Image Image
Image Image

598.3 MB

Download Both Sarah and Masie pick up a flogger

Gipsaka99

Tremble and Scream 720p

Postby Gipsaka99 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:45 pm

I try multiple gags on Annabelle to control her screams as she orgasms far more times than she can stand. I love her losing fight to try to stay off the Hitachi.

Duration: 15:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 259kbps

Image Image
Image Image

567.7 MB

Download Tremble and Scream 720p

Gipsaka99

Enduring the Edge

Postby Gipsaka99 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:53 pm

The return of Mia Lelani...or I should say, the fucking return of Mia Lelani...Mia did her first BDSM scene with us at StrictRestraint under Sir Nik and showed much promise...We had her back to get fucked at FuckingDungeon and she endured tough bondage...and the Pope thought she was ready for a SocietySM shoot....now, I dont know if she was ready or not...but after watching the shoot, I can tell you, she endured for us once again...Every scene was a challenge for her and it's obvious to see that she felt every moment of what was happening to her...she lingered in submission...she allowed it all to occur and she paid her own cost...and I'd say she reaped the rewards as well...Mia tells us in her interview that she likes to be pushed and tested...The Pope takes that to heart and engineers a series of positions and activities that keep Mia on that edge...damn, it's wonderous thing.

Duration: 10:24
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1510kbps
Audio: 101kbps

Image Image
Image Image

123.1 MB

Download Enduring the Edge

Gipsaka99

Masie knows the position but this time

Postby Gipsaka99 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:01 pm

Masie knows the position but this time it is going to be a bit different as they will both be on the together, facing each other with their nipples clamped to each other and hands cuffed behind them - The cuffs will be chained to the ceiling and their feet will not be able to reach the floor. Masie is going to win ! But when Sarah asks to be released the timer will continue to see how long Masie can last. Also as Sarah is free, she will be able to tease Masie by releasing the clamps and kissing her nipples / pulling nipples, using a vibrator on her, etc. After proving Masie is the winner by lasting ten minutes, Masie will tell Sarah to tie herself up using a chain and hand cuffs as she had done earlier but naked and with a medical gag. Masie then caress Sarah's body, breasts and before using the Hitachi on Sarah's clit. Masie says its her turn to torture Sarah and begins to ease her fingers into Sarah's pussy - Sarah doesn't know if to cum or scream but Masie continues fisting and vibrating until Sarah has a large orgasm and squirts to the delight of Masie.

Release year: 2010

Duration: 25:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps

Image Image
Image Image

394.5 MB

Download Masie knows the position but this time

Gipsaka99

Orgasm Phoenix - Rene Phoenix - HD 720p

Postby Gipsaka99 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:12 pm

Rene Phoenix is tormented with orgasms until she is in tears and screaming...

Duration: 27:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5785kbps
Audio: 301kbps

Image Image
Image Image

1.2 GB

Download Orgasm Phoenix - Rene Phoenix - HD 720p

Gipsaka99

Snakes And Ladders vol 2

Postby Gipsaka99 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:03 pm

Pixie is a very naughty girl. She was told to hold the colon snake in her mouth while I got her ass ready, but she dropped it.Time for some additional punishments.

Studio: Water and Powe

Cast: Pixie

Genres: Enema - клизма

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6387kbps
Audio: 170kbps

Image Image

730.0 MB

Download Snakes And Ladders vol 2

Gipsaka99

Tutoro crux

Postby Gipsaka99 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:15 pm

Sexy russian slave model tutoro extremal hard bizarre crux scene

Release year: 2017

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:00:17
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 31kbps

Image Image
Image Image

817.8 MB

Download Tutoro crux

Gipsaka99

Enjoy the Brat

Postby Gipsaka99 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:17 pm

Black hair, a tan and natural body, and piercing blue eyes make Sadie one sexy bitch, and although I appreciate her beauty, I see her as just another slave. This is her first real bondage experience as a sub, and it's obvious that she is a brat, and used to getting her way...not here, not today. I tell her up front that this day will be real and I will not tolerate any fake shit from her. I want her to experience a real power exchange and know true helplessness. Her brat attitude just gets her into more trouble throughout the day, but that's who she is and brats just make it more fun for me. I get two of the only four real orgasms she has ever had on camera during this shoot. The day ends and she is left alone and in the dark to contemplate what true BDSM is.

Duration: 13:09
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1495kbps
Audio: 96kbps

Image Image
Image Image

153.9 MB

Download Enjoy the Brat

Gipsaka99

SlaveMouth - Sailor Luna - Sailing the

Postby Gipsaka99 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:20 pm

This is our messiest scene by a wide margin. Since the girl's name is Sailor Luna, Dr. Mercies thought it would be fun to make her sail in a sea of her own slop; but he got a bit more than he bargained for. The good doctor of creative sadism was actually a bit disgusted and punished Sailor with a hard spanking toward the end as she cried into her own puddle of filth. Still, as rough and nasty as this session is, but it's also light-hearted in a way, as it's got some creative bondage, and Luna and the doctor both had fun.

Studio: SlaveMouth

Genres: Bdsm

Duration: 29:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Image Image
Image Image

1.7 GB

Download SlaveMouth - Sailor Luna - Sailing the

Gipsaka99

Nike Returns Part 4

Postby Gipsaka99 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:23 pm

Many of you asked if Fatima or Nike would ever appear in our films again. Well, I have been able to talk Nike into forgetting the torments of the shooting sessions and challenging her luck: let's go for the Wheel of Pain. Pervert and I will take turns in the execution of the punishments and we won't spare her. Nike called in sick at her workplace and we will return to the black studio to see how many rounds Nike, who hasn't become more serious since we last met, can endure. :)) part4. Nike ran into terrible whipping. Seeing her agony, screams and tears would make everyone spare the poor little girl. There will be a long back-stage video at the end of the game.

Release year: 2019

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Duration: 24:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9743kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Image Image
Image Image

1.7 GB

Download Nike Returns Part 4

Gipsaka99

Tracey Lain reads her instruction while

Postby Gipsaka99 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:24 pm

Tracey Lain reads her instruction while more water then takes down a picture off the wall to reveal an bag full of 2 litres of liquid. After raising her skirt Tracey removes her pants and fastens a spreader bar between her ankles with leather straps then inserts the plug and allows the liquid to fill her. Once the bag is empty Tracey fastens an elastic belt around her middle to increase her discomfort of both the and her full bladder then padlocks her leather wrist cuffs to an ice release that is padlocked to the end of a winch. Tracey then presses one of the buttons on a remote control and allows her arms to be pulled up above her by the winch then tries the other button to lower her arms but finds it doesn't work and begins to struggle. Tracey is now left with her discomfort steadily increasing and no means to stop it until the ice release melts.

Release year: 2014

Duration: 22:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

Image Image
Image Image

838.4 MB

Download Tracey Lain reads her instruction while

Gipsaka99

Internship of Humiliation

Postby Gipsaka99 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:05 pm

Skylar is an intern at DungeonCorp and has showed interest in bondage for some time now. She decides one day to start making advances on me with no idea what I really want from her. Sex is what she wants, but, definitely not what she is going to get. I make her undress for me and then turn the tables on her. She is beaten, abused, and humiliated all day. She takes the abuse thinking that she will get sex in the end. Silly little slut, I don't want to fuck you, I just want to hurt you.

Duration: 9:25
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 98kbps

Image Image
Image Image

108.0 MB

Download Internship of Humiliation

Gipsaka99

PreviousNext

Return to Fetish (general)