Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Postby VikKing707 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:26 pm

Presenting Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Ass Whipping, Ball Gag, Black Ball Gag, Blindfold, Breast Whipping, Fingering, High Heels, Hogtie, , Nipple Clamps, Pussy Fondling, Pussy Whipping, Rope Bondage, Single Tail, Slow Stripping, Stripper, Whip

Veruca James receives an introduction to rope bondage and submission. After being trained in slave positions, ordered to do a strip tease followed by an inspection, she is hogtied, ball gagged, whipped and made to orgasm over and over on a wooden after having her pussy whipped and flogged and her nipples clamped.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:03:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 156kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 509.5 MB

Download Presenting Veruca James
VikKing707

Postby VikKing707 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:32 pm

Maggie Meat Part 3 - Maggie Mead
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Rubber, Latex
Video language: English

Maggie Mead is a smart mouthed little tramp that is going to learn her place today. Every time PD or a member asks her a question you can be sure she is going to give the most wise-ass response she can think of. That kind of behavior lands her in exactly the kind of trouble that she loves.

Her nipples are not just clamped, there is electricity running through them. She is tasked with holding a weight in her pussy and the frequent shocks mean that muscle fatigue is the least of her worries. Amazingly enough, when they add even more weight she still holds on tight. Her body is twitching from the strain but she does not drop her charge.

You would think that the experience would teach her some humility but she is as ungrateful as ever in minutes. We want to feed her lunch and this bitch rejects our gift like it is beneath her. If it is good enough for the other pets it should be more than good enough for her. We will just have to think of some other means of giving it to her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 403.3 MB

Download Maggie Meat Part 3 - Maggie Mead
VikKing707

Postby VikKing707 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:50 pm

Josi Valentine Is A Natural Submissive Who Loves To Be In Tight Bondage
Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Josi Valentine says she believes that it is only natural to want to be dominated. To her that is the way a man and woman should get along, with one of them serving the other. I can't really argue with that. The best place for her is in bondage, submitting to my will.

I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. She's wearing a dress at first, along with her hood, but her body is too hot to keep it covered up for long. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.

Dozens of clothes pins adorn her beautiful body. Normally I would pull them off myself but today I have a better idea. I've attached the line of them to a small motor. When she puts her foot down on a button the motor will wind up the line and pull the clothes pins off, ever so slowly. While she does that I take my position and whip her ass. It won't be her last predicament of the day.

Next I set her up with an ass hook. It is tied to her hair, keeping her head pulled back. I could just leave her like that, but it's so much more fun to fuck with her. A thin cane is more than enough sting to get her dancing. As it strikes across her ass and tits she wants to shake and move away, but every time she tries it that hook makes its presence known.

And like every good submissive Josi ends up on her back. She has been getting teased for so long that she is ready to explode. She wants to cum so badly that she could do it at the lightest touch. Instead I give her a solid steel dildo and a powerful vibrator. She nearly passes out from the intensity.

Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2059kbps
Audio: 97kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 851.0 MB

Download Josi Valentine Is A Natural Submissive Who Loves To Be In Tight Bondage
VikKing707

Postby VikKing707 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:15 am

SP Human Storage Gibbet - Abigail Dupree (2019)
Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking, Latex

August 4, 2019

Human Subject Slrn 525-871-465 is retrieved from storage for further testing and predetermined usage. Applied electrical current from field phone generator to genitalia for revival and warming of the innards, nipple sipped for pliability and finally removed from steel gibbet at 18:20 hours.

Notes; Master James pronounces subject has been successfully removed from storage center for transport to training yard for further obedience and pain training.

Education means limitations + control - Debris-x
Objective;
The training gradually opens the slave to a mental-emotional reorientation of one's self within the framework defined by the training Master. As a rule, any training will quickly reveal the personal limits of the slave, dissolve mental blockages, and in some cases painfully question the certainties that are taken for granted. Training always means to work out the slaves' in the sense of personal predisposition existing, but mostly hidden investments with regard to the role model defined by both sides and to integrate into the desired D ⁄ S constellation. The training itself orients itself based on which skills are to be worked out with the slave ⁄ slave, which role definition is sought by the Lord ⁄ mistress and the projected time horizon.
Range;
The training can range from the gradual development of a slowly deepened D ⁄ S constellation to the , unlimited Tpe relationship with the ultimate goal of total objectification of the slave. A real training always goes through different phases of training and usually covers several years. Which training, dressage, conditioning techniques, etc. are used, is determined by the Lord ⁄ individual according to the disposition of the slave ⁄ slaves and the objectives set.

Duration: 19:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 975.7 MB

Download SP Human Storage Gibbet - Abigail Dupree (2019)
VikKing707

Postby VikKing707 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:22 am

Merry Clitmas - Cherry Torn, Intersec Crew

PD has a brand new tool and he is anxious to see how it works. The members are just as ready to test out their new toy, Cherry Torn. Most girls would quit when they've been strung up by their ankles. She has been sitting in uncomfortable bondage for so long and if this is the only way to stretch it is going to have to be good enough. After that she thought it would all be easier. Everyone else just thought it was a pretty warm up.

Duration: 38:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 430.7 MB

Download Merry Clitmas - Cherry Torn, Intersec Crew
VikKing707

Postby VikKing707 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:41 am

Stuck in Bondage
Release Year: 2014

You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential.

The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work.

Hazel has no way to defend herself. The metal bar her limbs are strapped to doesn't even spread her legs but it does let Cyd roll her back so that her pussy is exposed. The celebrator is a tiny little vibrator but it's more than enough to the first orgasms from her. She barely has time to think about how she expected it to be worse when Cyd comes back with a suction device for her clit.

Pulling her pussy into the cup causes all of the to rush to the area. If it was super sensitive before, now it is almost excruciating. It's the perfect time to apply the Hitachi. If Hazel wasn't gagged she'd probably be screaming from the feeling of having her private parts rocked by the most powerful hand held vibrator. She nearly passes out from the orgasms.

When Hazel comes back to her senses she is in a completely different position. She's on her stomach in a hog-tie, except all of the bondage is still cold iron. She can't see behind her but it doesn't take much imagination to know what is coming next. She feels Cyd sliding his fingers inside of her sore snatch and knows that they are just a warm up. Mr. Pogo is going to take her and there is nothing that she can do about it.

Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 838.8 MB

Download Stuck in Bondage
VikKing707

Postby VikKing707 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:04 am

Two Days of Torment - Sarah Jane Ceylon

It's two days of torment for Sarah Jane Ceylon. Her skin is pale enough that the marks from my whip show within seconds, but they will last a hell of a lot longer than that. Most girls scream for mercy, but the moans coming out of Sarah Jane tell me she's begging for more.

She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.

The next day she is so excited for more that she is already experimenting with the tools before I even show up. She is going to spend some time with the ass hook, whether she feels like she can handle it or not. And even after her messy little accident she wants more and I give it to her.

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2673kbps
Audio: 119kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 768.5 MB

Download Two Days of Torment - Sarah Jane Ceylon
VikKing707

Postby VikKing707 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:14 am

Pigtails - Pinky

Flexible and fuckable, giggly, orgasmic Pinky goes to the farm and gets all tied up. Her mouth is stuffed and bound with 3 layers of cloth. Her thumbs are tied and hoisted above her head. Pinky squeals and dances on her tippy toes as PD pinches and canes her tender skin. Her bound breasts look like two ripe little titties ready to be chomped. She's hung up in the air. Add Mr. Pogo and a vibrator, and Pinky blasts into the next galaxy.

Format: real
Duration: 29:33
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 122.4 MB

Download Pigtails - Pinky
VikKing707

Postby VikKing707 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:38 am

Hailey Redux Part Two - Hailey Young, Sasha

Poor Hailey Young does not really like to play games, but that is not going to stop us. We want to humiliate and degrade her and that is just what we are going to do. Our demands may be varied. They may seem strange to her, but we never told her she needed to understand. All she needs to do is obey. If she can manage that maybe her torment will be over sooner than she thinks. Then again, if she cannot she can expect this to go on until she learns her lesson.

Duration: 39:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 442.8 MB

Download Hailey Redux Part Two - Hailey Young, Sasha
VikKing707

Previous

Return to Fetish (general)