My Collection full movies Lesbian

Author's megathread

My Shower My Rules

Postby overdose » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:52 pm

My Shower My Rules

Alexis Fawx, Ashley Adams

Alexis Fawx came home form a rough day at the office and was ready for a hot shower to relax in. She stripped down on her way to the shower without a care in the world. Ashely Adams had already been in the shower going full force on her own pussy by the time Alexis showed up. Alexis surprised her and lost her mind. Alexis wasn't going to let Ashely just walk out with just an apology. Alexis made Ashley stay and put her to work. Alexis made Ashley work on her pussy that is. These to banging hotties gave each other pussy showers in the shower. It was an extra wet and wild time.

Lesbian, MILF, Teen, Shower, Big Tits

File size: 2,8 GB
File name: My Shower My Rules
Video: AVC, 9595 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video extension: mp4
Video duration: 00:41:11
Video resolution: 1920x1080

Download from filefox.cc:
My Shower My Rules
My Shower My Rules
My Shower My Rules
My Shower My Rules
My Shower My Rules
overdose

Naughty Nina

Postby overdose » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:32 am

Naughty Nina

Anya Olsen, Nina Dolci

Nina arrived at her place after a stressful day at work. She needed a release so she decided to masturbate using her favorite vibrator. She searched her purse and a few other places to no avail. Eventually, she found her stepdaughter, Anya, masturbating with the vibrator. After reprimanding her, Nina thought it was only right to show her how to use it. Nina gave Anya an unforgettable lesson in pussy and ass-licking that she will never forget

MILF, Teen, Blonde, Brunette, Lingerie, High Heels, Shaved Pussy, Masturbation, Toys, Anilingus, Cunnilingus, Fingering, 69, Lesbians, Kissing

File size: 1,1 GB
File name: Naughty Nina
Video: AVC, 3838 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps (VBR), 32 KHz, 1 channels
Video duration: 00:40:09
Video resolution: 1280x720

Naughty Nina
Naughty Nina
overdose

Pussy Hunger

Postby overdose » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:12 am

Pussy Hunger

Kimmy Fabel, Nina Kayy

Nina Kayy, Kimmy Fabel's step mom, walked in to see how she was doing, when a dick pic popped on Kimmy's phone. Nina was shocked, but was worried for Kimmy. Kimmy was only eighteen and inexperienced. Nina didn't want Kimmy to get into trouble, so she decided to step in and make sure Kimmy would be prepared. Nina started fondling Kimmy's tits and made sure she liked it. One thing lead to another, and Nina was tongue deep in her ass and pussy. Kimmy returned the favor to show her step mommy that daddy's little girl had more experience than Nina realized.

Big Ass, Tattooed, Chubby, Shaved, Pussy Licking, Asslick, White, Teen (18-19), Mature (30+), Lesbian, General, Bedroom, 1 on 1, Chic, Blonde

File size: 1,8 GB
File name: Pussy Hunger
Video: AVC, 10000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:24:38

Pussy Hunger
Pussy Hunger
Pussy Hunger
overdose

All You Can Eat

Postby overdose » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:53 am

All You Can Eat

Natalia Starr, Jamie Valentine

Natalia was in the kitchen chatting with her man and decided to live chat with him cause she wanted to show off her smoking hot body. She started to take out her amazing tits to play with them but soon got caught by her step mom who totally surprised her. Jaime started yelling at her about sexting and whoring around online so she screamed at her to go to her room. Jaime later went to apologize to Natalia for over reacting. Jaime told her its hard to see her as an adult now and she wanted to make it up to her by letting her live chat with her man while Jaime joined in too. Jaime helped Natalia take her top off then she whipped out her massive jugs and it was on. These two put on one hell of a show for Natalias man while they ate pussy and scissored till cumming hard. Dont miss out on this hot hot girl on girl action, these hotties are keepers!

Brunette, Blonde, Heels, Lingerie, 69, Pussy Licking, Asslick, Big Boobs (Natural), Trimmed, Latin, Teen, Woman (20-29), Lesbian

File size: 1 GB
File name: All You Can Eat
Video: AVC, 3839 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps (VBR), 32 KHz, 1 channels
Video duration: 00:37:28
Video resolution: 1280x720

All You Can Eat
All You Can Eat
overdose

Yummy yasmin

Postby overdose » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:32 am

Yummy yasmin

Yasmin Scott and Lily Rader

Lily came to visit her boyfriend and he was not home, but his mom, Yasmin Scott was there. She told her to come inside and wait for her boyfriend to come home. While they waited Lily explained how she cheated on Yasmins son with another women. Yasmin said it was perfectly normal to experiment and she began kissing Lily. Lily pulled back at first, but then let it happen. Yasmin continued to kiss Lily while undressing her. Yasmin licked her pussy nicely and Lily returned the favor. Lily sat on Yasmines face and got her pussy licked until she had a sweet orgasm.

File size: 1,5 GB
File name: Yummy yasmin
Video: AVC, 9593 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:20:40

Yummy yasmin
Yummy yasmin
Yummy yasmin
overdose

Stepmom's Side Hustle

Postby overdose » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:12 pm

Stepmom's Side Hustle

Alura Jenson & Eliza Ibarra

Eliza Ibarra is meeting her new stepmom for the first time, but she wasn't expecting a busty blonde MILF like Alura Jenson! With Eliza off in her room studying and her husband out of the house, Alura decides to work on her side hustle - camming! But while she's stuffing a big dildo up her wet pussy Eliza walks in and finds herself in a world of punishment for interrupting her stepmother's work. Taking turns with a pussy in each one of their mouths gets her Alura's viewer count rising, so they roll with it! Eliza sucks on a huge set of tits and Aliza commands the slim brunette to slam their tight pussies together until they're both cumming for a live audience!

File size: 1,2 GB
File name: Stepmom's Side Hustle
Video: AVC, 5240 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 139 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:33:06

Stepmom's Side Hustle
Stepmom's Side Hustle
Stepmom's Side Hustle
overdose

Seeking Shelter

Postby overdose » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:53 pm

Seeking Shelter

Ashley Adams, Milana May

With girlsway streaming on her laptop, Ashley Adams is having a blast playing with her perfect pussy. Melania Mae knocks on her door, interrupting Ashley's solo session. When Ashley opens the door, she practically drags her into her house because she's so hot. Melania explains that her car broke down and is hoping she can help her. Ashley tells Melania that she's in luck. She actually has an account with roadside assistance and can call them for her. There's only one catch, they might take a couple of hours to come. Melania is confused...a couple of hours? It's clear that Ashley will do anything to extend Melania's visit as she tries desperately to seduce her. Melania asks her if they can slow down and take a beat as she tries to figure out if Ashley wants to help her or simply get her in bed. Ashley offers to give her a massage, after all, she's been driving all day and probably has some back pain. Melania tells her that, in fact, her back is hurting, and she could probably use a rub down as long as it's just a massage. Ashley assures her that she's aware of the rules but as soon as she gets a chance, she puts her hand on Melania's crotch. The thing is, Ashley is persistent, and Melania starts enjoying Ashley's hands all over her body. Looks like Melania got all the help she wanted and more!

File size: 2,8 GB
File name: Seeking Shelter
Video: AVC, 9724 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:40:29

Seeking Shelter
Seeking Shelter
Seeking Shelter
Seeking Shelter
Seeking Shelter
overdose

Face Fuck Me

Postby overdose » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:33 pm

Face Fuck Me

Nina Elle, Amara Romani

Nina Elle was already to have a have a wild anniversary with her husband, but he had to put it off. She wasn't going to wait around for him, so she started playing with herself. Meanwhile Amara Romani, the sexy step daughter came home early. Amara was looking amazing in her skin tight out fit while ahe stumbled upon Nina and her wet pussy. Amara was curious and turned on. She started to moisten up, so she rubbed her panties right on the other side of the door. She got busted because her sexy moans were over heard. The step mother was hot and ready to dominate someone or something. Amara was beside her self as her step mom took charge. She made sure Amara got the proper punishment for being a naughty pervert. Amara was ball gaged and whipped. That only seemed to make her pussy wetter, so Nina stepped it up a notch. Nina strapped a dildo on Amara's face and fucked it good. Nina got so excited she squirted all over Amara's sexy tan body. She was soaked and turned on even more. In return for her good behavior, Amara was finished off with a vibrator to make sure they both had a nice wet dreamy secret to keep.

File size: 2,9 GB
File name: Face Fuck Me
Video duration: 00:41:18

Face Fuck Me
Face Fuck Me
Face Fuck Me
Face Fuck Me
Face Fuck Me
Face Fuck Me
overdose

Overnight Foreplay

Postby overdose » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:13 pm

Overnight Foreplay

Jade Baker, Lilly Hall

Jade Baker's landlord has decided to renovate the building she lives in. The problem is that the renovations are so dire that she needs to find a place to stay in the meanwhile. Lilly Hall has been kind enough to take her in. The only catch is that they'll both have to sleep in the same bed. Jade is so thankful that she has a roof over her head that she doesn't mind in the least. The girls embrace and decide it might be time to hit the hay as they have a big day tomorrow. The girls go to bed but have a hard time sleeping. For whatever reason, the girls are restless and are tossing and turning. Since there's no way she'll be able to fall asleep, Lilly decides she may as well have some fun with Jade. She starts running her hands all over her body. It's been a while she hasn't has someone in her bed, much less a girl as hot as Jade. She's certainly going to relish in the opportunity. She pulls down her shirt and starts playing with her breasts. Jade turns over, trying to shoo her away as she tries to get some sleep. Lilly starts caressing her ass, squeezing those cheeks. She's been wanting this for so long and is enjoying every moment. Jade turns around and lies on her back and Lilly realizes that this is her chance. She runs her hands on her pussy and finds it exactly the way she wanted it; nice and moist! Jade finds herself so turned on that she simply can't resist Lilly's touch.

File size: 1,7 GB
File name: Overnight Foreplay
Video: AVC, 6374 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:37:43

Overnight Foreplay
Overnight Foreplay
Overnight Foreplay
overdose

Cousin Cums To Visit

Postby overdose » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:54 am

Cousin Cums To Visit

Alison Rey, Zoe Bloom

Alison Rey has taken some time off to go visit her second cousin, Zoe Bloom. It's been forever since they've seen each other and they're due for a get-together. When Alison asks Zoe how college is going, it seems like things aren't as smooth as she's like them to be. Alison notices something is wrong and asks her to elaborate. Zoe tells her that in all actuality, college is going fine, she just has a crush on someone. When Alison asks her to the lucky guy is, Zoe her that it's actually a girl. Alison smiles remembering her first crush as she asks her where they met. When Alison hears her out, she asks her if she needs some tips on how to seduce her crush. Zoe really likes this girl and will take any advice she can get. When Zoe asks her if she's ever been with a girl, Alison reminds her that she's been in college for three years so kissing girls comes with the territory. Alison tells her that she's seduced girls before and if she likes, she can show her the ropes. Since they're second cousins, Zoe doesn't see the harm in it. Alison starts kissing her and runs her hand on Zoe's face. She explains that touching the person's face you're kissing creates intimacy and using tongue, like Zoe's doing, is a great addition. Alison continues to provide instructions as she undresses Zoe. And with a second cousin with that much experience, Zoe is sure to be a pro in no time!

File size: 1,8 GB
File name: Cousin Cums To Visit
Video: AVC, 6825 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:36:38

Cousin Cums To Visit
Cousin Cums To Visit
Cousin Cums To Visit
Cousin Cums To Visit
overdose

Skye Pie

Postby overdose » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:34 am

Skye Pie

Skye West and Savannah Fyre

File size: 2,5 GB
File name: Skye Pie
Video duration: 00:34:52

Skye Pie
Skye Pie
Skye Pie
Skye Pie
Skye Pie
overdose

Double Agents

Postby overdose » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:14 am

Double Agents

Stephanie & Violetta

Imagine your sitting in your bedroom when you hear someone come through the door. You take a peek out and see two hot looking girls looking around. You realize they are spies and you start to get up but then you see them taking more advantage of each other than their mission to spy on you. They can't resist peeling their clothes off in the hallway and taking their desires to the bedroom. You watch as they slowly start kissing, touching, and making each other cum in every way possible. You can't help but wish you could join in but you must keep quiet. Maybe next time

File size: 1,1 GB
File name: Double Agents
Video: AVC, 8500 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:17:55
Video resolution: 1920x1088

Double Agents
Double Agents
overdose

Lust At First Sight

Postby overdose » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:55 am

Lust At First Sight

Miu, Adel M

Miu is back and she is enjoying a hot summer afternoon in her backyard. She has been working out and her perfect golden body is enjoying the sun. She soon notices a telescope pointing her direction from above, but she is actually intrigued by the sexy girl behind the lens. Adel has taken notice and can't resist but to want to get closer. These two hot brunettes become fast "friends" and explore every inch of each other. Watch them touch each other in all the right ways and cum in total bliss. A scene not to be missed...

File size: 1020,1 MB
File name: Lust At First Sight
Video: AVC, 8500 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:16:36
Video resolution: 1920x1088

Lust At First Sight
Lust At First Sight
overdose

Katalina Mills And Amber Chase