My Collection full movies Lesbian

Author's megathread

Cut! Once More Please!

Postby overdose » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:40 pm

Cut! Once More Please!

Caprice, Kaylee, The Red Fox

In the wonderful world of X-Art, love is plenty and pleasure is infinite! Like this fantastic scene for instance -- we have three of the hottest girls in the world coming together (and cumming together!) to enjoy one another in the most intimate way possible. And lucky for all of us, we are invited into the bedroom with them! You may be so intimidated by the perfect rhythmic flow of these three that you just sit back and watch in amazement...OR you can help direct the shoot and string this love fest out as long as possible. I mean why not?! I keep hearing "Cut! Once more please!" I'm not complaining!

File size: 874,4 MB
File name: Cut! Once More Please!
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 6895 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video extension: mp4
Video duration: 00:17:23
Video resolution: 1920x1080

Download from keep2share.cc:
Cut! Once More Please!
Cut! Once More Please!
overdose

Fucking Goddesses

Postby overdose » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:21 pm

Fucking Goddesses

Caprice, Angelica

If there ever existed some kind of alternate universe where sex was the only form of communication and an abundant amount of gorgeous supermodels roamed freely (and by freely, I mean naked and horny) ...well that would be pretty spectacular, don't ya think? Every once in an erotic moon, two of those sexy women join orbits to admire one another's beauty and get each other off. Uh...can they be any more perfect? Those FUCKING goddesses.

File size: 701,9 MB
File name: Fucking Goddesses
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 6868 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:14:00

Fucking Goddesses
Fucking Goddesses
overdose

Your Mom Fucked Me

Postby overdose » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:02 am

Your Mom Fucked Me

Emily Willis, Jade Baker, Crystal Rush

Emily Willis and Jade Baker, two friends with benefits, are hanging out and preparing for another slumber party together. Yet, Emily is feeling guilty, admitting that something happened during the last slumber party that involved Jade Baker's step-mom, Crystal Rush. Well, actually, there's really no sugar coating it -- Crystal fucked her!

Jade is stunned as Emily blurts out how strongly and sensually Crystal came onto her and how she was unable to resist the sexy older woman. The way Crystal groped her perky boobs, undressed her, then jumped on top of her... Emily couldn't help it! Is Jade mad at her?

Jade admits that she's not mad but actually turned on instead! This leads to things getting hot and heavy between them. It's not long before she's riding Emily's face, teasing and asking if it feels as good as when her step-mom was doing it. Emily is all too eager to please, though she's in for the night of her life when Crystal soon sneaks in and joins the fun. Emily quickly learns that both mother and daughter had been planning this from the start!

File size: 1,3 GB
File name: Your Mom Fucked Me
Video: AVC, 5851 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:30:37

Your Mom Fucked Me
Your Mom Fucked Me
Your Mom Fucked Me
overdose

Skinny Face Sitting Lesbian Lovers

Postby overdose » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:44 am

Foxy Sanie, Katy Rose

If you've ever fantasized about the star blonde in your high school getting freaky with that hot geek from chem lab, feast your eyes on this smokin' lesbian lovefest starring Katy Rose and Foxy Sanie. When angelic blonde Katy and fiery redhead Foxy find themselves all alone in bed, they can't help but get naked and explore each other's tight teen bodies. Foxy holds her lace panties to the side as Katy tastes and fingers her pussy, then she runs her tongue down Katy's arching back before tongue-fucking her from behind. The beautiful duo take turns pleasuring each other, and once Foxy is spent from a clit-sucking orgasm, she invites Katy to sit on her face so she can return the delicious favor.

File size: 1 GB
File name: Skinny Face Sitting Lesbian Lovers
Video: AVC, 6000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:23:41

overdose

Precious Metal

Postby overdose » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:24 am

Precious Metal

GiiGi, Sophie

GiiGi and Sophie are two hot and horny blondes, ready to get it on and get each other off. They literally got naked and started making out before the cameras were even ready to go. We could barely keep up! But that's ALWAYS okay in the wonderful world of X-Art. Enjoy these beauties pleasuring one another...or more specifically, watch them obsess over each other during some much needed pussy play with their tongues and a very cool silver dildo. It's precious metal, indeed

File size: 904,7 MB
File name: Precious Metal
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 6492 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:19:05

Precious Metal
Precious Metal
overdose

Russian raven eats lesbian teen

Postby overdose » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:06 am

Amanda Black, Lady Dee

Lady Dee's bedroom looks like a Valentine's Day card with its soft red duvet, fluffy ivory pillows, and painting of a crimson rose. In this atmospheric setting, romance blooms effortlessly between the tall teen and her Russian lover Amanda Black. The raven-haired lesbians entwine their long limbs in a fiery embrace: kissing, touching, and playing with each other's silky slim bodies. As their cute outfits come off, Amanda can't help but explore Lady's extra tight twat with her tongue. After an orgasmic face-fucking, the younger woman wants to show what she's learned from their time together. So, Lady Dee indulges Amanda with a POV pussy-eating and rimjob that has the Slavic beauty trembling into a clit-throbbing climax.

File size: 922,3 MB
File name: Russian raven eats lesbian teen
Video: AVC, 6000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:20:44

overdose

My Daughter's Secret Diary

Postby overdose » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:48 pm

Riley Reid, Mona Wales

Mona Wales is doing laundry for the family, including her step-daughter, Riley Reid. However, the mundane chore takes an interesting turn when she discovers Riley's diary in the laundry basket. Confused but intrigued, Mona can't resist opening it up and taking a peek. She feels so distant from Riley and she just wants to get closer to her, so maybe this will give her the insight she needs to better their relationship.

She quickly realizes that this diary is much more scandalous than she was anticipating. In fact, it contains somewhat of a to-do list for the things Riley wants to do with her step-mother. These items are far from innocent, such as sucking on Mona's tits or tonguing her pussy! Mona can't help but to shift on the spot, becoming aroused from the erotic words.

Then Riley suddenly steps into the room, catching Mona reading the diary. Mona is shocked and tries to apologize, but Riley admits that she purposely left the diary for Mona to find. She's always had a crush on her step-mother but was too scared to admit it, so she wrote it all out in her diary to help cope. Now that she's 18, though, she doesn't want to have to write out her fantasies anymore -- she wants to experience the real thing!

Mona starts to ask if Riley's sure it's not some kind of misplaced maternal need but is pounced by Riley. Riley is sure, and reassures Mona that she doesn't need to be nervous! She just wants to be with her. Overcome with the desire to be close to Riley, Mona gives in.

They start by sucking on each other's breasts before moving onto tonguing each other's pussies. All throughout, they make time to strengthen their bond and fuel the fire by kissing passionately as well. They're determined to complete the list written in Riley's diary to make every one of her fantasies come true -- and Mona's, too!

File size: 1,5 GB
File name: My Daughter's Secret Diary
Video: AVC, 5397 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:37:29

Last edited by overdose on Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
overdose

Sorority Rush Week Hazing Ritual

Postby overdose » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:29 pm

Ivy Wolfe & Judy Jolie

Sorority sisters Harmony Wonder and Jaye Summers are hanging out at a party, sipping on some beverages and chatting about rush week. When Harmony notices that her glass is empty, she loudly calls for one of the pledges to fill it up. Pledge Ivy Wolfe arrives and obediently does what she's told, sitting back down next to another pledge, Judy Jolie, who looks very nervous and uncomfortable. Just then, Kasey Miller walks in and greets her sorority sisters, wondering aloud why HER glass isn't full. With a laugh, they tell her that that's what pledges are for. Kasey loudly snaps her fingers, calling for a pledge. When Judy tentatively walks over, an annoyed Kasey demands that she fill her glass up. Y-yes, ma'am, Judy stammers. When she hands Kasey the full glass with shaking hands, Kasey chastises her, telling her she's SO slow. What makes her think she's GAMMA MASTA BETA material?! The other two sisters join in, berating the poor pledge viciously. Ivy watches, sick to her stomach at the way they're treating Judy. Soon, Ivy can't take anymore. She gets up and puts herself in front of Judy, telling the sisters that SHE'LL take care of filling all their glasses from now on. The sisters look at each other, shocked that one of the pledges has spoken to them without being spoken to first. What makes Ivy think that she can just come and stick up for her friend like that?!, Kasey asks angrily. Maybe they're lesbians!, Harmony says with a cruel laugh. That must be it, they must be lesbian LOVERS, Kasey says as her fellow sisters giggle.

Well, if Ivy and Judy LOVE each other so much, why don't they hold hands?, Kasey asks. As they reluctantly clasp hands, Ivy whispers to Judy that they should just do what they're told so the hazing will be over faster. The sisters joke that maybe the pledges are whispering dirty things to each other. With a laugh, Kasey suggests that she has JUST the thing that will turn these lesbian lovers on EVEN more than whispering to each other. She pulls Ivy's top down, exposing her bra as Ivy gasps in shock. But Ivy shouldn't be the ONLY one without a shirt, so the sisters order Ivy to take Judy's shirt off too. With a deep breath, Ivy begins to remove Judy's top, reassuring her that it'll be over soon. But it's not over yet, and now the sorority sisters want Ivy to take Judy's bra off too. Ivy tells Judy that she's sorry as she unclasps her bra, letting Judy's perky tits pop out. The sisters giggle as poor Judy's eyes fill up with tears. But Ivy's had enough. Yelling that she's sick of this and doesn't need to be treated this way, she storms out. A moment later, Judy hurriedly follows after her.

In an empty bedroom in the sorority house, with the noises of the party fading as they close the door, Ivy and Judy enter and sit on the bed. That was the most skeezy party she's ever been to, Judy adds. What was Judy doing there pledging for the sorority anyway?, Ivy asks. Well, her friend from high school is a sister in that sorority and she invited her to that party to pledge, Judy says. But her friend NEVER told her that she would be treated like that, Judy continues. If she knew that, she never would have come, Judy finishes. Some friend!, Ivy replies. Seriously!, Judy agrees.

There's a moment of silence between the two. Thanks for saving her back there, Judy says softly. It was nothing, all she did was walk away, Ivy says modestly. 'No it wasn't nothing, if you hadn't walked out of there, I wouldn't have had the courage to do the same thing. You're my knight in shining armor,' Judy says, gazing at Ivy with open admiration and moving a little closer to Ivy on the bed. They share a pleasantly tense moment as Ivy looks back at her with a smile.

Ivy breaks eye contact and clears her throat. Anyway, it feels good to get away from those horrible girls, Ivy says. Yeah, totally, Judy agrees. Maybe they should get out of here?, Ivy suggests. Absolutely, Judy agrees. But she doesn't really have any other plans for the night, and to be honest, she was kind of hoping for something ELSE to happen tonight..., Judy says shyly. Oh, what was she hoping would happen?, Ivy asks, sliding a little closer to Judy on the bed. No, she can't tell her, it's way too embarrassing, Judy says. Ivy prompts her, telling her that she won't judge. How does she say this without sounding weird?, Judy asks herself aloud. Ok, she'll just say it, she's a virgin, Judy says quickly. Yeah, she knows, 19 years old and still a virgin, it's pathetic, Judy adds sadly. No it's not, she was 18 when she lost her virginity, it's not pathetic at all, Ivy says kindly. And...even though she didn't appreciate those other girls pressuring her to do it, she...she actually liked it when Ivy touched her back at the party, Judy says sheepishly. Ivy looks at her, biting her lip. And does she like it....now?, Ivy asks and leans in, kissing Judy softly. Judy is nervous, but Ivy tells her to follow her lead as she resumes kissing Judy, this time deeply and passionately, their tongues intertwining.

Ivy takes Judy's bra off, kissing her hard nipples as Judy moans. Ivy slips the rest of Judy's clothes off and buries her face eagerly in Judy's juicy mound. The virginal pledge throws her head back, gasping at the feeling of Ivy's tongue on her clit.

File size: 2 GB
File name: Sorority Rush Week Hazing Ritual
Video: AVC, 5767 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:47:58

Last edited by overdose on Sun May 26, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
overdose

Drinks For 2

Postby overdose » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:17 pm

Drinks For 2

Caprice, Clover, Carrie

Cum watch these beautiful X-Art babes as they have a little intimate pool party today. This sexy romp starts out with "Drinks For 2" and ends with orgasms for three Caprice and Clover strip each other out of what's left of their bikinis, then start getting it on poolside as Carrie swims over to get in on the slippery action. This one is hot and wet. Join them now!

File size: 1,2 GB
File name: Drinks For 2
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 8500 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:20:13

Drinks For 2
Drinks For 2
Drinks For 2
overdose

I Want to Tell You

Postby overdose » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:59 pm

I Want to Tell You

Lisa (aka Lauren Crist), Bailey

Sometimes girls just want to have fun. And for Lisa and adorable new X-Art model Bailey, this is one of those nights. They are both in between relationships, so hanging around at Lisa's house they decided to give each other some pleasure. Wacth as they finger, suck and fuck each other to satisfying orgasms.

File size: 571,8 MB
File name: I Want to Tell You
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 5262 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 119 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:14:50

I Want to Tell You
overdose

The Way I Feel

Postby overdose » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:41 am

The Way I Feel

Kaylee (aka Candice Luca), Naomi

Kaylee and new X-Art model Naomi have been smitten of one another ever since they met. One chilly winter day, they decide to get cozy inside and take things to the next level (or next few levels I guess ) Cum see their desires heat up and let them whisk you away to a whole new winter wonderland. Ahhh...that's the way I feel

File size: 704,2 MB
File name: The Way I Feel
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 5962 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 113 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video extension: mov
Video duration: 00:16:11

The Way I Feel
The Way I Feel
overdose

Sweet Surrender

Postby overdose » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:22 am

Sweet Surrender

Clover Tiffany F

Letting go can be hard to do, except when referring to girl-girl sex, of course In that case, it's easy! Blindfolded and pleasured by a ridiculously hot girl...sign me up! Clover and Tiffany F are two smokin hot bisexual girls that you get to see together for their first time here. I guarantee you will be having sweet dreams of these two after watching this video. Ahh...the sweet surrender...always worth it

File size: 507,3 MB
File name: Sweet Surrender
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 5376 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 103 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:12:55

Sweet Surrender
overdose

The Best Blondes

Postby overdose » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:04 am

The Best Blondes

Catie & Charlotte

The title says it all! Watch two of the best blondes in the business give each other amazing orgasms against a backdrop of crystal blue ocean and sky. Catie is wearing my favorite bikini! These girls only have sex with girls on camera and they really LOVE it! I'm not sure but I think they like men in their personal lives as well as the ladies. Either way, these girls are pussy lovers, you will see it all here! Very hot! The best blondes! (well Brig would say except for me LOL). But check this one out and see what you think!!

File size: 875,3 MB
File name: The Best Blondes
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 6628 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 100 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:18:10

The Best Blondes
The Best Blondes
overdose

They Seem So Sweet

Postby overdose » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:44 am

They Seem So Sweet

Ashley S (aka Ashley Scott, Ashlyn Molloy), Sammy (aka Samantha Rone)

What do you get when you mix a ravishing redhead with a beautiful blonde? A whole lot of sexy! So then what do you get when these babes start touching and licking each other's naked bodies? Definitely hot and wet (for girls like me) or hard (for fellas like many of you)...or let's just say HORNY for all sexual beings These girls know how to get freaky, and literally could have gone for hours if we would've let them. They will blow your mind, so get ready. They only seem so sweet...

File size: 605,1 MB
File name: They Seem So Sweet
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 6197 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:13:22

They Seem So Sweet
They Seem So Sweet
overdose

In My Living Room

Postby overdose » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:26 am

In My Living Room

Kaylee (aka Candice Luca), Lisa (aka Lauren Crist), Jenna J Ross

Enjoy these three brunette beauties while they enjoy each other in a beautiful home we visited during our trip to Brazil. This threesome is a special treat -- with two stunning Czech girls and their sophisticated sexuality and a free-spirited and flirtatious American girl -- what more could you ask for in a combination?! Delight in the view from this spectacular location...and as a bonus, the kissing, licking and fucking between some really hot and very naked babes Cum see! Only in my living room...

File size: 817,3 MB
File name: In My Living Room
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 6797 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:16:29

In My Living Room
In My Living Room
overdose

PreviousNext