Girls, girls, girls... Lesbian sex videos collection

Author's megathread

An Adult Time Compilation - Adriana

Postby Gipsaka99 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:31 pm

Here are all our favorite Adriana Chechik scenes used in this compilation:

Release year: 2020

Cast: Adriana Chechik

Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, 69, Squirting, Older / Younger, Asian, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, Anal fisting, Feet

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5593kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

814.4 MB

Download An Adult Time Compilation - Adriana

Gipsaka99

Party Girls 1080p

Postby Gipsaka99 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:35 pm

Everyone's having a good time, dancing and flirting, as episode one of Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Party Girls" begins. When naughty Dolly Diore splashes champagne all over sexy Emerald Ocean, Aislin rushes to her aid, leading her to the bathroom. She watches as Emerald takes off her top to rinse it, baring her beautiful breasts. Acting on their mutual attraction, gorgeous Aislin pins Emerald against the wall, kissing her avidly as they undress each other. Kneeling, Aislin licks Emerald through her panties before peeling them down and eating her shaved pussy skilfully. Emerald moans with pleasure, rocking her hips forward to meet Aislin's busy tongue as she gets driven to boiling point. The busty blonde stands to fingerbang her from behind, giving her a powerful orgasm. They move to the bedroom, where Emerald lavishes attention on Aislin's big breasts, then gazes up at her seductively as she licks her pussy voraciously. Aislin's climax is powerful, and they kiss through the afterglow, breasts squashed together, before they get dressed and return to the party.

Cast: Aislin & Emerald Ocean

Genres: Lesbian, Bikini, Beauty

Duration: 24:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7686kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Image Image
Image Image

1.4 GB

Download Party Girls 1080p

Gipsaka99

Reagan Foxx, Abigail Mac - The Oral

Postby Gipsaka99 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:23 pm

Reagan Foxx and Abigail Mac are two of the sexiest, most dominant women I've ever worked with. Whenever you see one of these lovely ladies in a scene, you KNOW it's going to be scorching... so I couldn't wait to feel the heat of having them both together in the same place!
We brought Reagan and Abigail in today to have them share their thoughts on the joys of giving and receiving oral. We started with an easy question: whether they're givers or receivers. Of course, it surprised no one to learn that they both love giving pleasure! What WAS surprising was hearing Abigail admit that she wanted to submit to Reagan and lose control. Reagan countered that she loves that push and pull, that shift in power dynamics during a steamy encounter, so I knew it was going to get VERY interesting watching them duke it out in the bedroom.

Cast: Reagan Foxx, Abigail Mac

Genres: Lesbian

Duration: 41:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4319kbps

Image Image
Image Image

1.3 GB

Download Reagan Foxx, Abigail Mac - The Oral

Gipsaka99

Alex Swon, Alexa Rovento - Two A+

Postby Gipsaka99 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:20 am

There's something really kinky about geeky teens. They're so smart and sexy, it just makes you wanna tear their clothes off and get them down on their knees. But what do you do when there are two hot nerds in one room? You wouldn't want to disturb them or anything, let them take their time and see where it goes. It's been a stressful week with all the exams so Alexa Rovento thought about bringing Alex Swon some fruit cause you know what they say, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. To tell you the truth, she didn't come here to fill her mouth with vitamin C, Alexa came to fill her mouth with her pussy juice as it has all the vitamins in the world. For good luck, of course!

Cast: Alex Swon, Alexa Rovento

Duration: 23:32
Video: 1760x990, AVC (H.264), 6977kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

1.2 GB

Download Alex Swon, Alexa Rovento - Two A+

Gipsaka99

Zoey Taylor

Postby Gipsaka99 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:06 am

Young, willowy babysitter Zoey Taylor has no problem seducing mom Ryan Ryans, who has had her eye on cute Zoey for awhile...

Release year: 2017

Genres: Lesbian, Hardcore

Duration: 31:08
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1788kbps
Audio: 140kbps

Image Image
Image Image

441.0 MB

Download Zoey Taylor

Gipsaka99

Let's pleasure the brunette one

Postby Gipsaka99 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:39 am

Everybody love brunette bitch and she's easiest of them all, so they attack her and satisfy her muff with their fingers and tongues. Lucky slut spreads legs and enjoys while horny blondies first taste that swollen snatch and make it slimy for yellow dildo. Look what real friends do for her pleasure her needs because she's super horny.

Studio: Cezar Capone

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14833kbps
Audio: 146kbps

Image Image
Image Image

1.2 GB

Download Let's pleasure the brunette one

Gipsaka99

The Oral Experiment - Reagan Foxx &

Postby Gipsaka99 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:55 am

Reagan Foxx and Abigail Mac are two of the sexiest, most dominant women I've ever worked with. Whenever you see one of these lovely ladies in a scene, you it's going to be scorching... so I couldn't wait to feel the heat of having them together in the same place!

We brought Reagan and Abigail in today to have them share their thoughts on the joys of giving and receiving oral. We started with an easy question: whether they're givers or receivers. Of course, it surprised no one to learn that they both love giving pleasure! What WAS surprising was hearing Abigail admit that she wanted to submit to Reagan and lose control. Reagan countered that she loves that push and pull, that shift in power dynamics during a steamy encounter, so I knew it was going to get VERY interesting watching them duke it out in the bedroom.

The interview only got hotter when we asked Reagan and Abigail what their favorite part is about giving oral. Abigail dove into erotic details that would drive anyone wild... including you! Meanwhile, for Reagan, it's all about that intimate connection with your partner in the heat of the moment. She revealed that she loves looking her partners in the eye as she makes them give way under her skilled tongue...

As you can see, we really have something special in store for you today! Now just kick back and get ready to lose yourself as these beautiful ladies show us exactly how l

Studio: AdultTime

Cast: Reagan Foxx, Abigail Mac

Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Fingering, MILF & Mature, Pussy Licking, Lesbian

Duration: 41:00
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1240kbps

Image Image
Image Image

430.4 MB

Download The Oral Experiment - Reagan Foxx &

Gipsaka99

Alena Croft & Vanessa Cage

Postby Gipsaka99 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:49 am

Alena Croft is a sexy stripper, shaking her stuff for all the horny dudes who come in to see her little peep show. Her coworker Vanessa is annoyed that Alena keeps taking her hours and her clients, so she decides to teach her a little lesson. While Alena is busy dancing for a customer, Vanessa comes in with a blindfold and a strap-on to really give the guy a show! Alena sucks and titty fucks that plastic dick before banding over and spreading her luscious legs to get fucked by her lesbian lover! They use vibes, their strap-on, and even their tongues to get each other off, and as they both reach climax, the guy on the other side of the glass can barely believe his luck!

Duration: 25:38
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 2138kbps

Image Image
Image Image

437.9 MB

Download Alena Croft & Vanessa Cage

Gipsaka99

Erika in erika and phoebe

Postby Gipsaka99 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:06 am

This was the first time phoebe and erica met, but they seemed to hit it off right away. they immediately kissed when we introduced them to each other, and we knew this shoot was going to be hot! erika took control and took off phoebe's top and got behind her and played with her perky teen tits and then moved on to her deliciously wet pussy. and as soon as erika had her clothes off, phoebe was right there to stick her wet fingers into her twat. and then it was time to play with the toy, and phoebe couldn't wait to stick it up erika's snatch, stopping only to kiss now and then. and when the girls were done playing lesbian for the day they ended the shoot with a long sensuous kiss.

Studio: WetAndPuffy

Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

948.7 MB

Download Erika in erika and phoebe

Gipsaka99

Emylia Argan & Nana Garnet - Slim

Postby Gipsaka99 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:14 pm

Emylia Argan is introducing sweet brunette Nana Garnet to the passions of lesbian love. Emylia slowly and sensually runs her hands over Nana's face and plays with her hair, heightening her anticipation for her sensuous kiss. Their passion deepens as their lips meet, and Emylia soon finds herself licking Nana's sweet pussy. Quick learner Nana wants to try eating Emylia, and then these beauties scissor and 69!

Cast: Emylia Argan, Nana Garnet

Genres: Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Pussy Fingering, Tribbing

Duration: 23:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps

Image Image
Image Image

1.0 GB

Download Emylia Argan & Nana Garnet - Slim

Gipsaka99

Alexa Gets Snatched Licked and Toyed By

Postby Gipsaka99 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:16 pm

Drive by pussy pounding! Rita Faltoyano spotted some tasty pussy and just had to snatch that shit up, too bad Alexa Von never even had the chance to grasp what the hell was happening. But that's just what happens when you've got sweet juicy pussy walkin' down the street and a sex crazed slit slut on the hunt for some serious ass! Don't let this happen to you ladies cause when this pussy patrol goes out for tacos they don't mean the kind you get at the drive thru!

Cast: Alexa Von, Rita Faltoyano

Genres: Brunette, Busty Natural, Coed, Lesbian, Muff Bumper Patrol, Pussy Licking, Shaved Pussy, Strap On, Toy

Duration: 46:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

Image Image
Image Image

1.7 GB

Download Alexa Gets Snatched Licked and Toyed By

Gipsaka99

Gianna And Whitney's Strap-On Cam Show

Postby Gipsaka99 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:08 pm

Sexy camgirl Gianna Dior has snuck into her roommate's (Whitney Wright) bedroom to do some camming. She's borrowed Whitney's lingerie and strap-on as well. When Whitney comes home early and catches Gianna in the act, Whitney takes her strap-on back and fucks Gianna to teach her a lesson. It's not long before discipline turns to pleasure though and the two girls put on a hot show for Gianna's audience.

Cast: Gianna Dior & Whitney Wright

Genres: Athletic, Big Naturals, Big Tits, Black Hair, Boyshorts, Caucasian, Innie Pussy, Lesbian, Medium Ass, Medium Skin, Natural Tits, Sex Toys, Skirt, Small Ass, Small Tits, Socks, Trimmed Pussy

Duration: 31:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

1.1 GB

Download Gianna And Whitney's Strap-On Cam Show

Gipsaka99

Show me your new sex toy

Postby Gipsaka99 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:42 pm

Two adorable lesbian babes engage in a wild pussy licking and toying session the minute they see each other. Watch how they look so sexy while doing that and enjoy!

Studio: Platinum X Pictures

Cast: Cassidey, Charley Chase

Genres: Lesbian, Babe, Sex Toys, Brunette,

Duration: 21:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12259kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Image Image
Image Image

1.9 GB

Download Show me your new sex toy

Gipsaka99

Str8 Corruption Diaries

Postby Gipsaka99 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:52 pm

Hey guys! Sabina here! Boy, do I have a hot video for you today!
I've always wanted to fuck my best friend Scarlett. The only reason I haven't done it yet is because she claims she's straight but I wanted to finally put that to the test, so I invited her over to my place to 'catch up' since it'd been awhile.
I set up some hidden cameras to catch the action and turned up the heat once she arrived. My plan was to finally win Scarlett over and prove that she's not as straight as she says she is. I figured it wouldn't take TOO long to get her to crack since, well, look at me! I always get what I want - and I want Scarlett. How many days do you think it'll take for me to win her over? Post your predictions in the comments below!
Although I was ready to go all in, this challenge started off rough because some loser boyfriend broke her heart. Seriously, I don't see what Scarlett sees in boys. I TRIED my best to comfort her, and butter her up a bit, but it wasn't easy! But she finally gave in when I... well, you'll just have to see for yourself!

Cast: Scarlett Sage, Sabina Rouge

Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Pussy Licking, Petite, Tribbing, Lesbian

Duration: 41:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3589kbps

Image Image
Image Image

1.1 GB

Download Str8 Corruption Diaries

Gipsaka99

Desiree Dulce, Aubree Valentine -

Postby Gipsaka99 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:41 pm

Bold, bodacious and beautiful Aubree Valentine and Desiree Dulce are bad to the bone, agents of chaos! These cuties love wreaking havoc, and today's victim is their college campus' public bathroom. Armed with streamers, toilet paper and flowers, they vandalize the bathroom in the cutest way possible. And something about being all naughty really turns these gals on, so after they've fucked up the bathroom, they fuck each other!

Cast: Desiree Dulce, Aubree Valentine

Duration: 24:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5438kbps
Audio: 182kbps

Image Image
Image Image

1.0 GB

Download Desiree Dulce, Aubree Valentine -

Gipsaka99