New Releases and Best Sellers

Author's megathread

Naughty Stepsisters (2016)

Postby Dasin » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:53 pm

Naughty Stepsisters (2016)
Starring: Kimberly Kane, Dana DeArmond, Jayden Jaymes, Kelly Divine, Vanessa Cage, Chanel Preston, Lily Carter, Alison Tyler, Dani Daniels, Lola Foxx
Description
Sometimes feelings develop that just can't be controlled. Watch five scenes featuring adult's hottest stars exploring desires that cross taboo lines. But isn't that what makes these encounters that much more erotically explosive?
File Name : Naughty Stepsisters (Aura Productions).mkv
File Size : 1238.47 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 02:04:11
Video : AVC (AVC), 1 349 Kbps, 29.939 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.0 Kbps, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Download or Watch Online

http://k2s.cc/file/5f0f9dda4ad3d/Naughty_Stepsisters_%28Aura_Productions%29.mkv
Dasin

It's All Pink On The Inside 6 (2016)

Postby Dasin » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:48 pm

It's All Pink On The Inside 6 (2016)
Starring: Ariella Ferrera, Misty Stone, Kimberly Chi, Nyomi Star, Ashley Pink, Donna Red, Leilani Li.
Description
Real deal lesbian quality time between soft-skinned white girls and creamy ebony dolls! It's soft and warm. It's tight and moist. But the one thing these labia lapping lesbians love most about each others' pussies, is that It's All Pink on the Inside! When there's no dick around to satisfy their carnal desires, these ladies take matters into their own hands (and mouths) and fuck and suck each others' brains out!
File Name : It's All Pink On The Inside 6.mp4
File Size : 1321.07 MB
Duration : 01:25:54
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 162 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Download or Watch Online

http://k2s.cc/file/354d4a1578d80/It%27s_All_Pink_On_The_Inside_6.mp4
Dasin

Fiery Girls (2016)

Postby Dasin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:47 am

Fiery Girls (2016)
Stars: Ana B., Chloe V., Irina, Ashley D.
Description
Scene 1: Approaching Ana from behind, Irina blindfolds her as she gently kisses her neck and shoulder. Slowly undressing Ana, Irina squeezes her breasts and kisses her nipples before turning around as Ana pulls Irina's short shorts aside revealing her full bush. Kissing Irina's belly, Ana slowly moves downwards until she reaches Irina's vulva, licking her passionately as she fingers her. Placing herself on top of Irina, Ana squirms in pleasure as Irina tours her tongue around Ana's vulva, suctioning her meaty lips and stretching them. As they move around the bed, Irina and Ana continue pleasuring each other, first in a 69, while they finger and lick each other before engaging in some passionate tribbing action.
Scene 2: Gently posing her lips on Ashley's neck, Chloe slowly slides her hand up her skirt revealing her pink, girly panties. As they undress each other, Chloe's rubs her erect, dark nipples against Ashley's breasts while they passionately kiss. As the girls get heated up, Chloe goes down on Ashley, placing her head in between her legs giving her a dedicated oral that will have Ashley squirm in pleasure before engaging in vigorous triibbing and a passionate 69 that will bring both girls to orgasm.
File Name : Fiery Girls.mkv
File Size : 2086.14 MB
Resolution : 852x480 @ 854x480
Duration : 02:18:46
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 50.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 61.7 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Download or Watch Online

http://k2s.cc/file/9296e6eaea229/Fiery_Girls.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/9d3b7bf62f3b6/Fiery_Girls.part2.rar
Dasin

Prison Lesbians (2016)

Postby Dasin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:36 am

Prison Lesbians (2016)
Starring: Violet Monroe, Dahlia Sky, Trinity St. Clair, Natasha Starr, Sadie Santana, Layla Price, Rebel Lynn, Amber Ivy, Zelda Morrison
Description
Caged heat! When you put a bunch of hot, horny lesbians behind bars, amazing things are bound to happen!
File Name : Prison Lesbians(H).mp4
File Size : 1684 MB
Duration : 02:00:49
Video : AVC (AVC), 1 800 Kbps, 23.976 (24000/1001) fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 164 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Download or Watch Online

http://k2s.cc/file/99f4954e41dda/Prison_Lesbians%28H%29.mp4
Dasin

Faces Of Alice (2016)

Postby Dasin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:29 am

Faces Of Alice (2016)
Starring: Bree Daniels, Dahlia Sky, Adriana Sephora, AJ Applegate, Melissa Moore, Sara Luvv, Cadence Lux, Serena Blair, Kimmy Granger, Darcie Dolce, Kristen Scott
Description
From Directors Bree Mills and Stills by Alan, The Faces Of Alice: A Lesbian Comedy is the story of a closeted college student who strikes an unusual deal with the gods to try and win her 'out & proud' ex back. When she wakes up the next day to discover she's been possessed by horny lesbian stereotypes, hilarity and hot, wet girl-on- girl sex ensues. In the end, she must discover through the help of her peers that being the 'ultimate lesbian' really just means being yourself!the award-winning adult studio behind the lesbian blockbusters The Turning and Little Red, are back with a brand new feature series that's literally bursting with personalities! From Directors Bree Mills and Stills By Alan, The Faces Of Alice is the story of a closeted college student who strikes an unsual deal with the gods to try and win her 'out and proud ex back. When she wakes up the next day to discover she's been possessed by horny lesbian stereotypes, hilarity and hot, wet girl-on-girl ensues. In the end, she must discover through the help of her peers that being the 'ultimate lesbian' really just means being yourself!
File Name : Faces Of Alice.mkv
File Size : 3499.3 MB
Duration : 03:52:40
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Download or Watch Online

http://k2s.cc/file/d93827de2d35b/Faces_Of_Alice.mkv

http://k2s.cc/file/4bcb354d4336a/Faces_Of_Alice.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/e953006b6c5a4/Faces_Of_Alice.part2.rar
Dasin

Come Together (2016)

Postby Dasin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:20 am

Come Together (2016)
Stars: Luna, Tiffany, Nora, Brooklyn, Blanca, Ella C., Anastasia D., Emilia (i), Jay (General), Tellulah (ii)
Description
Scene 1: Anastasia D. & Tiffany
"I never shave my pubic region." Tiffany pulls down her panties and shows off her full bush and armpit hair to Anastasia. Anastasia opens up her legs and plays with her pussy before she takes off her bra off to show Tiffany her tan lines. Tiffany follows and also gets undressed before playing with her inverted nipples. Anastasia teases her immaculately shaved pussy and spreads her meaty lips apart. Both girls insert a finger into their pussies and play with their clits before reaching orgasm.
Scene 2: Blanca & Luna
"Can I see them?" Blanca eases down one side of her top, a milky breast popping into view. "Don't be shy you can show me both of them!" As Luna watches, Blanca relinquishes her top all together, exposing her white tan lines, Luna's dark fingers eagerly reaching across to squeeze her. Keen to see more, Luna's eyes are drawn downwards towards Blanca's crotch, "what is under here, I'm a curious cat!"
"Bring your little feet here!" Luna concentrates as she delicately paints each of Blanca's toe nails, Blanca smiling down at her from her perched on the tabletop. As Luna works, her toned tummy can be seen below her translucent top, the color of which matches her own painted nails. "It's not a joke, it's seriously hot" smiles Luna, removing her own clothing, her dark skin shinny in the heat. Resting one of her long legs on the table, Luna's hand starts to tease over her crotch, her other hand roaming across Blanca's soft body. A shy Blanca blushes under Luna's intense gaze as they masturbate beside each other. "It's so good!" Luna keeps rubbing between her legs long after the peak of her orgasm, continuing to ride the wave, reluctant to stop. With a final moan she looks up, tastes her fingers and smiles, "it's your fault, I watch you and you make more horny!"
Scene 3: Brooklyn & Ella C.
"How sensitive are you?" With their legs interlocked so their vaginas meet face to face, Australian Ella and American Brooklyn talk about makes them wet and what turns them on. "Sometimes the rubbing of my underwear, it makes me quite sensitive and I can feel myself getting wetter."
"The feeling of rubbing up against someone else, sends me crazy!" While still dressed, Ella and Brooklyn begin to rub their crotches against each other. Ella removes her denim shorts in order to find the perfect position to increase her tribbing pleasure. "Do you like to use toys?" The girls get completely nude and Ella uses a vibrator to stimulate her clitoris and then uses the toy on Brooklyn, still wet from Ella's orgasm, to bring her to climax.
Scene 4: Nora & Emilia
Emilia and Nora sit on the couch, both wearing colorful panties and glasses, and talk about tampons. "Do you masturbate when you have period? Yes, it helps me a lot!" Emilia takes her shirt off and caresses her armpit before she pulls down her panties and shows off her pubic hair. Both girls take off their tops off and play with their small breasts before they hold each other's hands and masturbate to orgasm.
Scene 5: Jay & Tallulah
Jay and Tallulah sit in their outdoor garden, getting tanned by sun. Jay takes her shirt off so Tallulah can apply sun cream her back and touch her pert breasts. "Big boobs are plus, they are so soft!" Returning the favor, Jay applies cream on Tallulah's small breasts before both girls get fully nude and show each other's pubic hair. "I like your armpit hair." The girls touch themselves, despite possibility of being caught, and they masturbate to orgasm.
Editor's Note: Cover model does not appear in this movie.
File Name : Come Together.mkv
File Size : 1579.79 MB
Duration : 01:49:12
Download or Watch Online

http://k2s.cc/file/37cacd4d8df65/Come_Together.mkv
Dasin

The Riley Reid Experience (2016)

Postby Dasin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:12 am

The Riley Reid Experience (2016)
Stars: Prinzess, Holly Michaels, Riley Reid, Lacey Leveah, Mia Malkova, Miss Eva Lovia, Chastity Lynn, Tanya Tate
Description
Seven girl/girl and three solo scenes with the ever so lovely Riley Reid getting off with some of her hottest friends and by herself so you can get off all day long! Enjoy!She's cute, doesn't need any presentation or introduction - and she's giving you the ultimate girlfriend experience! Riley Reid is one of the most popular performers in the industry right now. And there's no wondering why when you get a gander at the sexually charged brunette in action! Whether it's a self-help dildo dipping solo mission, seducing MILFs or just getting down and dirty in the shower.she's fingering, licking and tribbing her way to orgasm over and over again in four hours of sizzling hot action you don't want to miss!
File Name : The Riley Reid Experience.mkv
File Size : 3607.13 MB
Duration : 03:59:43
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 29.003 fps
Download or Watch Online

http://k2s.cc/file/0004c84bf86f1/The_Riley_Reid_Experience.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/f2ade9d59e86a/The_Riley_Reid_Experience.part2.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/d3398d146db8d/The_Riley_Reid_Experience.part3.rar
Dasin

Take Me Away To That Special Place (2016)

Postby Dasin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:09 am

Take Me Away To That Special Place (2016)
Stars: Dorothy Black, Alyssa Reece, Henessy, Naomi Nevena, Julia Roca, Taissia Shanti, Talia Mint
Description
The first episode of this new series crashes onto the screen in unforgettable style, with legendary star Dorothy Black writhing in ecstasy as Alyssa Reece eats her to an intense orgasm. Later Dorothy looks at pictures of Alyssa on her phone, reminiscing about their time together; the story of their romance is told in a series of evocative flashback vignettes. The heat builds as Alyssa bares Dorothy's beautiful breasts and sucks them, kisses her ravenously, and begins to stroke her pussy. Alyssa licks and fingers Dorothy skilfully, making her gasp and moan, then grinds against her thigh until she's at boiling point too. She lies back, talking dirty to her busty lover as she gets eaten and fingered, then flips Dorothy onto her hands and knees and fingers her tight asshole and juiced-up pussy to an explosive orgasm. When she's caught her breath, Dorothy eats Alyssa to a powerful climax of her own. Beautiful girls push the boundaries of sexual obsession and uncontrollable arousal! Watch and enjoy!
File Name : Take Me Away To That Special Place.mkv
File Size : 1425.5 MB
Duration : 01:35:34
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 23.795 fps
Download or Watch Online

https://k2s.cc/file/73cd8ddfaf79f/Take_Me_Away_To_That_Special_Place.mkv
Dasin

Girl Girl Sex (2017)

Postby Dasin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:07 am

Girl Girl Sex (2017)
Stars: Mona, Mariana, Amanda B., Tallulah (ii)
Description
Scene 1: Approaching Mona from behind, Mariana gently kisses her neck and slides her hand up her skirt, softly rubbing her hand against her girly panties. Pushing her to the bed, Mariana undresses Mona, revealing her immaculate, shaved vulva as she approaches her wet tongue and licks her passionately.
Turning around, Mariana lays on all fours as Mona takes off her panties, uncovering her tan lines as she beings to finger her from behind. Down on the floor, the girls move their bodies towards each other and rubbing their vulvas they engage in passionate tribbing as they look into each others' eyes. Taking Mona again to the bed, Mariana gently rubs her hand against her dripping wet vulva as she slowly begins to finger Mariana as she screams in pleasure before falling asleep in each others' arms.
Scene 2: Sliding her hand up Tallulah's skirt, Amanda gently kisses her lips and neck as she gets caressed on top of her panties. Kneeling before her partner, Amanda takes off her panties, uncovering her dark, full bush, and dives her face and tongue into it, passionately licking her vulva.
Taking her to the bed, Tallulah lays as Amanda positions herself on top of her, placing her hairy vulva on her face as she receives a committed oral before pushing their bodies together for some intense tribbing action.
File Name : Girl Girl Sex.mkv
File Size : 1585.76 MB
Duration : 01:45:29
Download or Watch Online

http://k2s.cc/file/4f02ba8afee68/Girl_Girl_Sex.mkv
Dasin

Girls Get Down To It (2017)

Postby Dasin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:00 am

Girls Get Down To It (2017)
Stars: Ekaterina, Emilia (i), Juliana, Sophie
Description
Abby Winters presents Girls Get Down To It. These are real girls having passionate sex. They are happy, healthy, and naturally sexy girls with no makeup, no fake breasts, and exploring their salacious desires for other girls. No script, just pure unadulterated girls having sex exactly as they want to, with real orgasms and real passion!
File Name : Girls Get Down To It.mkv
File Size : 1745.25 MB
Duration : 01:55:51
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Download or Watch Online

http://k2s.cc/file/dffe64356b61a/Girls_Get_Down_To_It.mkv
Dasin

Intimate Desire (2017)

Postby Dasin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:57 am

Intimate Desire (2017)
Stars: Irina, Alina, Nora, Emma, Ekaterina, Emilia, Anastasia, Paulina
Description
See how girls really like to play when they're together. Intense fingering, tribbing, licking, sucking and fucking - the girls do whatever it takes with careless abandon to satisfy their partner. Abby Winters delivers real amateur European girls having passionate sex. They are happy, healthy and naturally sexy girls with no makeup, no fake breasts, exploring their salacious desires for other girls. No script, just pure unadulterated girls having sex exactly as they want to, with real orgasms and passion.
File Name : Intimate Desire.mkv
File Size : 1286.76 MB
Duration : 01:41:49
Video : AVC (AVC), 1 702 Kbps, 50.000 fps
Download or Watch Online

http://k2s.cc/file/775536520bbb9/Intimate_Desire.mkv
Dasin

Mommy and Me 13 (2016)

Postby Dasin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:53 am

Mommy and Me 13 (2016)
Stars: April Brookes, Darcie Dolce, Serenity Haze, Alana Evans, Raquel Devine, Sarah Vandella, Veronica Avluv, Zoe Parker
Description
I always knew that Mommy loved me.I just didn't know she love me like THAT! But now I think I kinda like it. Mommy and me spend sexual quality time with each other without anyone knowing. We love to fool around with each other and figure it's only natural to keep everything within the family. Mommy is teaching me so much that I cannot stop fucking her!
File Name : Mommy and Me 13.mkv
File Size : 1750.34 MB
Duration : 01:56:41
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Download or Watch Online

http://k2s.cc/file/f1aa105261b2c/Mommy_and_Me_13.mkv
Dasin

Anikka Albrite and Her Girlfriends (2016) HD

Postby Dasin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:07 am

Anikka Albrite and Her Girlfriends (2016) HD
Starring: Anikka Albrite, Alexis Fawx, Ashli Orion, Brea Bennett, Bree Daniels, Cherie Deville, Dani Daniels, Gia Steel, Mindi Mink, Simone Sonay.
Description
8 hot girl/girl scenes! For fine folks with good hearts and curious minds!
Scenes of the gorgeous Anikka and her beautiful lesbian companions from some of their finest moments together from you favorite GFF series!
Anikka Albrite is a gorgeous and greedy lesbian lover. She can't settle for just one set of tits or one pussy - she needs a minimum of nine! Watch with pleasure as Anikka Albrite & Her GF lick and suck their way through a pile of pussies, leaving Anikka the luckiest little lesbian in the world!
File Name : Anikka Albrite and Her Girlfriends.mp4
File Size : 4961.09 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 05:34:17
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 022 Kbps, 29.970 (29970/1000) fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.2 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Download or Watch Online

https://k2s.cc/file/ec1959373fb4d/Anikka_Albrite_and_Her_Girlfriends.mp4
Dasin

Mommy and Me 14 (2016)

Postby Dasin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:52 am

Mommy and Me 14 (2016)
Category: All Girl , Fetish , MILF , All Sex , Barely Legal
Starring: Jayme Langford, Esmi Lee, Lacie James, Farrah Dahl, Kali Karinena, Raquel Roper
Release Date: 12/26/2016
Description
Sweet beautiful daughter, let's teach you about sex with girls. There's no one better to take your virginity than Mommy! It takes a loving mother to truly share an erotic experience with a young, nubile lesbian girl! It`s about to get hot in here as these sexy, pussy-thirst quenching lesbians get Seduced By Mommy! So come and join Filly films on this latest edition of Mommy & Me!
File Name : Mommy and Me 14.mkv
File Size : 1142.88 MB
Duration : 01:16:22
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Download or Watch Online

http://k2s.cc/file/f9feb59e6454d/Mommy_and_Me_14.mkv
Dasin

Granny Meets Girl (2017)

Postby Dasin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:48 am

Granny Meets Girl (2017)
Stars: Karla, Conchita, Magdi, Anita Bellini, Angelina Brill, Monique Woods, Franny, Tilda
Description
Young, curly Monique and hot blonde MILF Franny get busy with each other on the couch. These two lesbians love each other, lapping up each other's wetness and bringing each other to their peaks. Angelina Brill and Magdi are sitting together on a couch taking selfies. To make it more interesting they undress for the pictures. Things heat up between the two hotties and they start kissing. Before you know it they are eating each other's pussies and ass. Anita and Conchita have gotten cozy and are enjoying their downtime together. They make out in their sexy outfits. Watch as Anita discovers Conchita's experience really does count. Karla talks about her last trip, blabbing off to Tilda. Tilda doesn't mind but would much rather be making out. Karla tells her she's afraid to trust someone again romantically, but her attraction to Tilda is stronger than that fear! The girls get intimate and start fingering each other's vaginas.
File Name : Granny Meets Girl.mkv
File Size : 1499.27 MB
Duration : 01:39:43
Download or Watch Online

https://k2s.cc/file/beeed18e2fd4d/Granny_Meets_Girl.mkv
Dasin

PreviousNext

Return to Megathreads