Samantha Rone, Dana Vespoli - Fingering, Big Tits Fingering

Samantha Rone, Dana Vespoli - Fingering, Big Tits Fingering

Postby Warez91 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:09 am

Site: GirlsTryAnal.com / GirlsWay.com
Genre: Fingering, Big Tits, College, Anal Fingering, First Time Anal, MILF, Pussy Licking, Blonde, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Older, Toys, Small Tits
Cast: Samantha Rone, Dana Vespoli

Description: Apparently I've been a bad girl in school and it landed me in detention with Ms Dana Vespoli. So what If I pointed out the obvious! I mean, French class is not only boring, but meaningless, I mean, it's not as if I'm going to go to France and tell someone I know how to say what an apple is...I mean give me a break! So, because I opened up my big mouth, I'm here, being punished after class. Well, on the upside, our principal Ms DeArmond has great taste in woman; she must've fucked the hell out of her to land this job. I can't help my imagination running wild, dreaming of Dana DeArmond and Madame Dana Vespoli semi naked licking each other's faces, but my day dreaming only makes me get into more trouble with Ms Vespoli, ordering me to sit down and finish my homework. Looking at the time go by doesn't help either, the ticking of the dial seems too surreal. Music and clouds of smoke embrace my thoughts, clouding what I cannot perceive as reality or hallucination. I see Dana with a huge ruler, ready to punish me for being a bad girl, asking me if I want her to lick my ass. Where will my mind wander you ask? Watch today and find out!

File Size: 1.74 GB || Duration: 00:35:56
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Download from k2s.cc
Samantha_Rone_Dana_Vespoli_-_Fingering_Big_Tits_Fingering.mp4
Warez91

Return to Videos