Melanie Hicks - virtual sex, incest roleplay, milf, blowjob

Contents with all type of sex excluding anal

Melanie Hicks - virtual sex, incest roleplay, milf, blowjob

Postby Warez91 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:12 pm

Site: Maternal Seductions / clips4sale.com
Genre: virtual sex, incest roleplay, milf, blowjob, momson, fetish, anal, big natural tits, taboo, pov sex
Cast: Melanie Hicks

Description
Scene One: Robe Dropping

I am walking down the hallway, Mom comes out of her room dressed only in her bathrobe. She stares into my eyes for a moment with that serious look and with a jerk of her head motion me to follow her into the bedroom. She stares at the me for a moment and drops the bathrobe, sits on the bed and leans back spreading her legs and turning her head away and closing her eyes. She unzips my pants, pulls out my cock and motions me to start fucking her. She smiles and winces with every thrust. This goes on for a couple of minutes until I cum has cum. Mom gets up, looks at me, she puts on her bathrobe on and goes into the bathrobe.

Scene Two: Mom Needs Hard Anal

Mom walks into the kitchen ignoring me to get a drink of water. She stares at me with almost anger for several moments. She stares out the window and then walks out of the room. I then hear her banging the glass on the dinner table. I walk to the table, she opens her robe and exposes her lovely full breasts. She bends over and spreads her legs. I come over and look at her, pause and then stick my now hard cock into her ass. Mom seriously grimaces and hisses in pain with every thrust. With a big thrust I cum. Mom gets up, gives me a kiss on each cheek, puts her robe on and walks out of the room.

File Size: 1003 MB || Duration: 00:17:05
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Download from k2s.cc
Melanie_Hicks_-_virtual_sex_incest_roleplay_milf_blowjob.mp4
Warez91

Return to Not Anal forum