Louise Lee - Anal, swallows (1080p)

Postby Warez91 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:07 am

ImageImage
ImageImage

Site: Pascalssubsluts.com
Genre: Anal, swallows
Cast: Louise Lee

Description
Louise Lee: "I Want To Be Used Like Fuck Meat" Louise Lee doesn't get enough of the kind of sex she loves. Never has really. She likes it rough and raw, nasty, degrading, under the thumb of the guy who's just using her and throwing her away. She's in her mid-30s and yes, she's had a couple of bfs who gave it to her right but by and large - Jesus, why are most men so fucking nice? Well, luckily for her, we aren't...

And since we offer the rather attractive opportunity for ladies of a certain proclivity to come along to my Thames estuary penthouse flat and get trashed and paid for it at the same time it really was a kind of a no-brainer for her to, well, come along and get trashed and get paid for it. She rather enjoyed herself and we did too. Yummy bitch Louise Lee is. Beautiful eyes, bee-sting lips, lovely blonde hair and milky skin, juicy rump, highly molestable tits. Cums a lot too. Lots and lots and lots. Whilst getting treated like shit. On the morning of January 1st, I woke up in bed, fresh and happy, looking forward to a brand-new year and it occurred to me that I have a fucking ridiculous job. I make my money by filming women being treated terribly badly and loving every second of it. Wouldn't change it for the world. As I mention every week, I do very much appreciate you paying me to do this. Here's what the very scrumptious and altogether very lovely Louise Lee allowed us to do to her: - Fuck her cunt- Be very rough with her physically and treat her like shit- Make her cum a lot- Fuck her mouth and throat- Slap her face and spit in it- Choke her- Spanking the living hell out of her ass- Get her to wank for us- Use a wand on her- Cum all over her face and get her to put it all in her mouth and swallow it Hooray! Happy new year, boys and girls!

File Size: 1.07 GB || Duration: 00:45:56
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Download from k2s.cc
Louise_Lee_-_Anal_swallows_1080p.mp4
Warez91

Return to Not Anal forum