April Dawn - older men, brunette, blowjob, big tits

Contents with all type of sex excluding anal

April Dawn - older men, brunette, blowjob, big tits

Postby Warez91 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:13 pm

Site: Taboo Diaries / JWTies.com / Clips4Sale.com
Genre: older men, brunette, blowjob, big tits, incest roleplay, anal, creampie, daddys girl, teen
Cast: April Dawn

Description
Dear Diary
After my first time with Daddy I started fantasizing about him more and more often. The more we spent time together the riskier things got, Daddy just can't seem to pull out in time. Anyway I heard my sisters talking about Anal sex with Daddy and that gave me an idea. I started stretching my virgin ass so daddy could cum inside me any time he wanted and it really felt good. The day finally came when I thought I was ready for Daddy so I dressed in a sexy outfit and waited in his bed. Daddy was a bit surprised to see me when he walked in but it didn't take long for us to start messing around. After I rode him for a bit I made the suggestion of anal and Daddy just sort of smiled.
I sucked his cock to get it wet then put the head against my rosebud. Daddys cock slid in slowly and I nearly came from the feeling. When my ass loosened up a bit Daddy started fucking me harder and harder until he came deep inside my ass. He filled me up so much it made me cum again. I think Daddys gonna be fucking my ass a lot more that was AWESOME!!!

File Size: 980 MB || Duration: 00:17:21
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format VC-1

Download from k2s.cc
April_Dawn_-_older_men_brunette_blowjob_big_tits.wmv
Warez91

Return to Not Anal forum