Contents with all type of sex excluding anal

Coco Vandi, Maria Jade - Blackmail, Mother, Incest, POV, Aun

Postby Warez91 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:53 pm

ImageImage
ImageImage

Genre: Blackmail, Mother, Incest, POV, Aunt, MILF, Threesome, Son
Cast: Coco Vandi, Maria Jade

Description
i had been hearing from my friends at school who had girlfriends how awesome blowjobs were and i wanted one too. i figured since i had my mom and aunt under my thumb, they should be the ones who teach me all about oral sex! when i got home from school i found mom and aunt maria in the kitchen looking at something on am iPad. we made small talk and i could tell they were hoping i wouldn't bring up the blackmail handjob i made then do yesterday but no such luck. i told they i felt like getting a blowjob today. of course the protested and try to make a different deal with me but when i got my phone out and threatened to send the video i had of them to dad. well lets just say that changed there tone real fast. i told them to meet me in my bed room and i left the kitchen. when mom and Maria came in to my room i was already naked. they were not happy to see that i was still serious about making them suck my dicks. i made then strip and climb up on the bed with me. they were resistant at first but eventually they started sucking me off. i face fucked them both and had them sucking like pros till i filled my sweet little aunts mouth with my nut! this is getting so fun having 2 milfs at home to play with! This is part 3 of Blackmailing my mom and aunt, it stars Maria Jade and Coco Vandi. this is a taboo milf blowjob blackmail scene

File Size: 1.39 GB || Duration: 00:09:28
Video: mp4 || 1920x1080 (16:9) || 23.976 fps || 20.7 Mb/s
Audio: AAC || 2 channels || 48.0 kHz || 317 kb/s

Download from k2s.cc
Coco_Vandi_Maria_Jade_-_Blackmail_Mother_Incest_POV_Aunt.mp4
Warez91

Return to Not Anal forum