Andi James - Son, Incest, Mother, Taboo, Mom, Dirty Talk

Contents with all type of sex excluding anal

Andi James - Son, Incest, Mother, Taboo, Mom, Dirty Talk

Postby Warez91 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:04 pm

Genre: Son, Incest, Mother, Taboo, Mom, Dirty Talk, Mature, MILF, POV
Cast: Andi James

Description
My girlfriend and I have been trying out new things since she's gone away for school.. So I thought I'd make a little video to send to her while she's away. But right when I was about to blow my load, my mom walked in!! I tried to hide myself as fast as possible, but she was completely fixated on my rock hard dick! I was beyond embarrassed, I couldn't believe my mom just walked in on me filming myself jerk off!

I swear this isn't what it looks like!!

Are you filming something? What are you up to hunny?

It's just something I was doing for my girlfriend...

Oh that's so sweet! I didn't know you two were still together

Sweet?!?! This wasn't sweet, this was super embarrassing!! What a compromising position to be in with your pants down hand going up and down your hard dick, seconds away from blowing your load.... then your mother walks in!!

We are, just long distance can be kind of frustruating sometimes...

Mom starts tugging on my sheets, I try to hold back but she was too quick... and she exposes my stiffy.

Come on, let me take a look! It's nothing I haven't seen before!

No this is wrong, we can't let this happen again!

I'll tell your father about your little video if you don't show me...

Are you serious!? You wouldn't do that to me, would you?

Just let me have my fun, and this can stay between us

Ok, like a family secret?

Yes exactly!

Watch mom take total control over my dick. I must have left a good impression from the last time we messed around - I could tell she had been craving me ever since! She didn't waste anytime as she wrapped her soft lips around the head of my cock and starts bobbing her head, taking my engorged meat all the way back down her motherly throat!

Feeling moms warm pussy slide up and down on my shaft was almost too much to handle, but I did my best to hold back my load for as long as I could so I could continue to see those massive MILF titties jiggle! Finally it was time so I laid her on on her back, spread open her beautiful hairy pussy and shoved my rock hard cock deep into my mom's mature pussy using her vagina lips as my own personal fuck doll until I exploded my aching balls all over her!

File Size: 567 MB || Duration: 00:15:04
Video: mp4 || 1920x1080 (16:9) || 29.970 fps || 5 062 kb/s
Audio: AAC || 2 channels || 48.0 kHz || 192 kb/s

Download from k2s.cc
Andi_James_-_Son_Incest_Mother_Taboo_Mom_Dirty_Talk.mp4
Warez91

Return to Not Anal forum