Brooklyn Chase - creampie, big ass, pov, cumshot, big tits

Contents with all type of sex excluding anal

Brooklyn Chase - creampie, big ass, pov, cumshot, big tits

Postby Warez91 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:03 pm

Image Image

Genre: creampie, big ass, pov, cumshot, big tits, milf, incest
Cast: Brooklyn Chase

Description
Mom comes into my room late one night and lays down next to me. She starts talking about the guys she's been dating since her and dad split, and I start to zone out. When she tells me she wants me to help her with her unfulfilled needs, I'm suddenly wide awake. When she starts running her fingers along my skin, I get tunnel vision. I just see this incredibly hot older woman seductively spread beside me, telling me how I'm exactly what she wants. I don't know what made her suddenly come forward about how much she desires me, but I'm not the kind of guy who says "no" to his mom. She pulls down my boxers, and with the very first lick, I know there's no going back to how things were before.

Mom has been dodging me all week. I miss being able to feel her warm, soft skin, all those luscious curves... she wakes up when I touch her. Starts talking about how she's having uncertainties about what we've been up to. But just my hands running along her arm and stomach erases her inhibitions. She still craves me just as much as she's made me desire her. We both get what we want, and I leave her with my cum dripping out of her freshly fucked pussy. Already I can't wait for the next time.

File Size: 498 MB || Duration: 00:34:19
Video: mp4 || 1280x720 (16:9) || 30.000 fps || 1 859 kb/s
Audio: AAC || 2 channels || 48.0 kHz || 160 kb/s

Download from k2s.cc
Brooklyn_Chase_-_creampie_big_ass_pov_cumshot_big_tits.mp4
Warez91

Return to Not Anal forum