Hazel Moore - Big Natural Tits, Teen, Brunette, Young

Contents with all type of sex excluding anal

Hazel Moore - Big Natural Tits, Teen, Brunette, Young

Postby Warez91 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:59 pm

Genre: Big Natural Tits, Teen, Brunette, Young, Missionary, Hardcore, Anal, Doggy Style, Creampie, Blowjob, Cowgirl
Cast: Hazel Moore

Description: Brand new anal scene here, everyone! Just 19 years old is a girl-next-door innocent looking girl. She's only been in the adult biz for a couple months and she's already taking it in the ass!! She loves anal and her ass gapes really wide, too. All throughout this scene she has this giddy playful giggle as I ram her ass in numerous positions. We start things off with a little interview scene and then she teases off her clothes and once completely naked, she spreads her ass cheeks and shows you her gape. I come in and lick that gape and tongue fuck it. She's really into this and after plenty of ass licking, it's time to pound her 19 year old ass in up and over doggy. You get great angles here and plenty of in close shots of her ass gapes. There is also some amazing gape farts, too! Especially in doggy. Next it's on to reverse cowgirl and cowgirl and she can really take a dick up her ass this way. Just wait until you see the gapes from these positions. Hazel can also do piledriver as I enter her ass in reverse piledriver and regular piledriver. There are also a lot of big gapes in this position, as well. Now she wants her 19 year old asshole to be filled up with cum, so we go back to up and over doggy and I fuck her ass more. See me stick my dick in and out of her ass and I pause to spread her ass cheeks and make big gapes, and gape farts. I then explode into her asshole for an anal creampie. The cum farts and cum bubbles that come out of her butt hole is a sight to behold!! Great scene with a smokin hot new girl!!

File Size: 498 MB || Duration: 00:26:34
Video: mp4 || 1280x720 (16:9) || 29.970 fps || 2 500 kb/s
Audio: AAC || 2 channels || 48.0 kHz || 128 kb/s

Download from k2s.cc
Hazel_Moore_-_Big_Natural_Tits_Teen_Brunette_Young.mp4
Warez91

Return to Not Anal forum