Hard BDSM, wild moans and incredible perversion

Contents with all type of sex excluding anal

Encased And Taped Up In Pantyhose

Postby Nertheolt » Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:49 pm

Title : Encased And Taped Up In Pantyhose

Duration : 00:11:18 // Size : 426.76 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Loren Chance After encasing Loren in layers of her pantyhose, he leaves her to struggle on the floor. Although there is a pair of panties stuffed in her mouth and being held in with the pantyhose that encases her face, Loren is still a bit too loud. To remedy this, her captor wraps clear duct tape tightly around her face to muffle her more. But this still does not keep Loren from expressing herself. In fact even though she is tightly gagged, he can still make out the things she is saying to him and they are not very pleasant. Loren continues to struggle on the floor all wrapped up in her pantyhose. When she notices her captor is again in the room, she starts to whimper out every obscene words at him. He realizes it is time to teach this girl some manners. First he brings out some black electrical tape and wraps it around her already taped and gagged mouth. He also wraps it around her eyes so she cannot see. Loren is furious and continues to grunt and whimper out obscenities at him. Then to humiliate Loren, the man uses scissors to cut holes through the pantyhose to expose her boobs. Loren remains defiant and when the man demands she apologize for using such foul language, she refuses. "It's time I teach you a lesson" he tells her as he rolls her on her stomach. He climbs on top of her and pulls down the pantyhose below her waist. When she realizes what the man is going to do to her(Implied Only), Loren begins to wish that she was a little cooperative. The video ends with Loren still taped up in her pantyhose, but naked below the waist.
Tags: oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,
Code: Select all
https://k2s.cc/file/82fd5044c6cd7
Nertheolt

Caught Bound And Gagged In The Wrong Room

Postby Nertheolt » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:44 pm

Title : Caught Bound And Gagged In The Wrong Room

Duration : 00:15:05 // Size : 871.24 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

AL Marion NEW AJ somehow walked into the wrong hotel room. Unfortunately for her, she saw something she should not have seen and now, this guy will not let her leave. He uses rope to tie her up tight. He also gags her. First with her moth stuffed and cleave gagged. Then later, with an over the mouth gag tied very tightly. He then leaves her hogtied and crotch roped.
Tags: bondage, pantyhose bondage, pantyhose bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,
https://k2s.cc/file/2f4e17d4d7da9
Nertheolt

30 Minute Hogtie Custom Video

Postby Nertheolt » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:39 pm

Title : 30 Minute Hogtie Custom Video

Duration : 00:30:02 // Size : 471.87 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Lingerie, high heels, crotch rope, elbows crushed, ball gag in my mouth, and hogtied as tight as can be on top of the pain table - ready to endure 30 minutes straight! Knowing that I have to absolutely stay tied, especially in a strict hogtie for 30 minutes without the option of tapping out is quite a challenge so as soon as that last piece of rope is tied in place, I set my mind to it. I try and relax my mind and body and use the least amount of energy as possible for as long as I can so that I don't drain myself tired. When I hit the 10 minute mark, I can feel my arms start to get cold and tingly so I know they are definitely turning purple at this point but I try not to let that psych me out. Wanting so badly to struggle and find comfort for myself, I can't help but move around and quickly learn that this is a bad idea because every time I do, the ropes seem to get tighter and the pain starts to kick in even more. 20 minutes go by and I try to close my eyes in hopes that I can find myself in subspace but I can never get myself there... must be something only certain people can do. I can feel the numbness setting all over my body as the pain grows more intense and my entire body becomes hot. As I near my end, I start to groan louder and squirm around in excruciating pain - all I want at this point is for my Punisher to tell me it's time but it seems like eternity. Drooling AALL over the table, I look down and notice the end strands of my hair are soaked in spit and though I want nothing more than to rest my head on the table, I can't, unless I face dive into a puddle of drool. Very intense video! HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, high heels, bdsm, struggling, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, damsel in, predicament bondage, asiana starr, hogtie, custom video, high heels, submissive, drooling, struggling, lingerie, ballgag, elbow tied,
https://k2s.cc/file/a27e602a1c52f
Nertheolt

Autumn Dais - Taped In Red

Postby Nertheolt » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:34 am

Title : Autumn Dais - Taped In Red

Duration : 00:10:59 // Size : 423.12 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Take a beautiful girl (Autumn Dais), catch her just after her workout while she's still in her leotard, pantyhose and heels, and add lots and lots of red tape, taking care to pull it so tightly that she may as well be wearing steel bands, and you have a great evening ahead of you! Slap several strips of tape across her mouth, locking her massive mouth packing in place, and now you can watch the fun without worry that the neighbors will hear! God damn, the leotard hugs her body is all the right places. It's so sexy the way her ass seems to swallow it up, as it gets pulled deeply into her ass cheeks. She's certainly getting a good workout now! And you? You get to watch what is shaping up to be one of the best nights ever! Of course, SHE may not be having a great evening, but then, that really isn't your problem, is it?
Tags: bondage, tape bondage, did, tapegagged, leotard fetish, high heels, autumn dais, bondage, tape bondage, did, leotard fetish, pantyhose, high heels, tape gagged, mouth packing, blondes, struggling, Cinched and Secured,
https://k2s.cc/file/5f3505bc30c6f
Nertheolt

He Was Hiding In My Closet Waiting To Grab Me In The Dark

Postby Nertheolt » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:29 am

Title : He Was Hiding In My Closet Waiting To Grab Me In The Dark

Duration : 00:11:22 // Size : 428.75 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Dixie Comet As Dixie walks into her room and starts to undress for bed, she has no idea that she is being watched. A man has been waiting for her and is hiding in her closet. He watches her every move, as Dixie takes off her dress, then her nylons, her girdle, her bra and finally her panties. She then dresses in her pajamas and climbs in bed. Shortly after Dixie turns off the lights, the man comes out from hiding and grabs her, In the dark, there is the sound of Dixie's muffled screams as she tries to fight the man off. When the lights go on, Dixie is bound and gagged in her pajamas on her bed. She struggles frantically to get loose. But she is tied with lots of rope and its tied very tight. All she can manage to do, is work her way off of the bed and hop to the bedroom door. A short time later, the masked man returns and is not happy that she is trying to escape. To punish Dixie, he pulls her pajama top open and her pants down to fully expose her. He then tells her that since she wont stay on the comfortable bed, she can spend the night hogtied and gagged in her closet.
https://k2s.cc/file/93cd895200968
Nertheolt

A Tight Thick And Brutal Gag To Shut Katie Up

Postby Nertheolt » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:24 am

Title : A Tight Thick And Brutal Gag To Shut Katie Up

Duration : 00:11:06 // Size : 416.31 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Katie Love Katie tries to fight off a man as he drags her into a basement and start tying her up on a chair. Once he has her hands tied behind her back, Katie is able to escape his grasp and starts running to the door. But the man is able to grab her and drag her back to the chair. He then quickly ties her ankles together so she cannot run off again. Using a couple hundred feet of rope, the man finishes trussing Katie up. Just before leaving Katie, the man tells her to be quiet or he will come back and gag her. But no sooner than he walks out, Katie starts screaming at the top of her lungs for, "Help!" The man comes rushing back in. He roughly stuffs a large wad of cloth in Katie's open mouth and the ties a thick rag very tightly between her teeth to gag her. When the man leaves her again, Katie struggles wildly to get loose. She continues to cry out through the gag. After a short while, she somehow manages to get the wad of cloth out of her mouth. So the man again has to return and re-gag her. This time, he shoves a large ball in her mouth, believing this will keep her quiet. But after a short while of watching Katie drool with the ball in her mouth, he realizes that she is not quiet enough. So he wraps thick Micro foam tape tightly around her face and over her ball gagged mouth. He then hogties her to keep her from moving around so much.
https://k2s.cc/file/51a6cad30e309
Nertheolt

He Robbed Me And Left Me Tied Up And Gagged Like This

Postby Nertheolt » Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:19 am

Title : He Robbed Me And Left Me Tied Up And Gagged Like This

Duration : 00:11:16 // Size : 624.92 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Shauna Ryanne The owner of a popular cocktail lounge is on the phone. He has been called by one of his employees to be told that Shauna, one of his waitresses has not shown up for work. They tried to call her to find find out why, but she does not answer her cell phone. The scene then shifts to Shauna Ryanne's apartment and we see why she has not shown up for work or answer her calls. Someone has robbed her place and has left her bound and gagged. Shauna struggles hard to get loose and after a while, she manages to get her ankles and hands untied. But after she pulls the wad of panties stuffed in her mouth to gag her, her boss walks in the door. When he finds her like this, he thinks she is playing some kind of game and is using it to make an excuse as to why she not at work. "Really! You have to believe me! I have been robbed and left tied up like this! she tries to explain. The man tells her that he does not believe her and says that if a real robber tied her up, she would never be able to get loose like she has. "Oh you think you can do better!" she says the her boss. This turns out to be the wrong thing to say. The boss lets her know that he is not going to fire her for missing work. But is going to punish her and show what it feels like to be really tied up. So tight that she will be totally helpless and not be able to get loose. Using more rope, he ties her very tight. Then he re gags her by stuffing her mouth with a larger pair of her panties. He tapes them in very tight so she cannot spit them out. Then he leaves her hogtied with her skirt and and her top down.
https://k2s.cc/file/6ac3b13c398bf
Nertheolt

Full Figured Girl Gets The Tables Turned On Her

Postby Nertheolt » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:14 pm

Title : Full Figured Girl Gets The Tables Turned On Her

Duration : 00:14:15 // Size : 790.38 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Vicious Vamp as Michelle Michelle(Vicious Vamp) and her partner in crime have captured this man. While Michelle keeps an eye on him handcuffed to the door, her partner goes off to rip him off by using his bank card. At one point, Michelle, needs to use the ladies room. Thinking the man is secured, she leaves him. But this man came prepared and comes out with a handcuff key. He frees himself and waits for Michelle to return. Michelle is shocked to see the man has escaped. But there is nothing she can do as he over powers her and ties her up with rope. He then makes her get on her knees so he can her to suck on a metal pipe to humiliate her. When he is done, he stuffs her mouth with panties and then ties another pair of panties between her teeth to gag her. He then leaves her struggling bound and gagged on the floor as he waits for her partner to return. After a while, the man gets tired of waiting. He is also not satisfied that Michelle is secured or quiet enough. So he pulls off her skirt and hogties her. He also gags her with an additional pair of panties and covers her head and face with a nylon stocking. He wraps tape around her face and over her mouth to make sure the gag stays well secured and keeps her muffled. And finally to make it very humiliating when her partner comes back to find her like this, he pulls her great big tits out of her bra.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,
https://k2s.cc/file/cafad810739d7
Nertheolt

Hiding In Her Closet I Watched Her Get Tied Up

Postby Nertheolt » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:09 pm

Title : Hiding In Her Closet I Watched Her Get Tied Up

Duration : 00:16:20 // Size : 906.36 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Tags: GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope, Girls Next Door Bondage, GNDB, bondage,
https://k2s.cc/file/6b89c86f55ddb
Nertheolt

As Long As You Dont Tell Anyone You Caught Me Fucking The Ne

Postby Nertheolt » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:04 pm

Title : As Long As You Dont Tell Anyone You Caught Me Fucking The Neighbor

Duration : 00:13:08 // Size : 602.87 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Lauren Kiley BONUS VIDEO UPDATE Special Day Lauren was baby sitting for some family friends. She was also having an affair with the neighbor of these friends. Today she had the neighbor over for a little bit of mid day fun. But there was also an older boy who lived there and Lauren forgot that today he would be coming home early. So when he came home and caught her, she had some explaining to do. Unfortunately for her, she had recently got this guy in some big trouble with his parents and he was not going to be so cooperative with keeping her secret. Lauren was at his mercy and told him that she would do anything to gain his cooperation. He decided to give her a break. But only if she let him tie her up in his step-mother's lingerie. The next thing she knew, Lauren found herself all roped up and it was very tight. She reluctantly started to complain and that got her gagged with her mouth stuffed and taped. Then she was to struggle around on the floor for him. Lauren was humiliated and also in very much pain. But she had no choice to endure the situation. Later, things only got worse when her bra was pulled down to expose her tits. But that was actually a good thing. Because the boy was old enough and Lauren was actually starting to get a little turned on.
https://k2s.cc/file/ae2bffc39cf3c
Nertheolt

Busty Milf Pantyhose Hooded Tied Up And Gagged Upstairs

Postby Nertheolt » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:59 pm

Title : Busty Milf Pantyhose Hooded Tied Up And Gagged Upstairs

Duration : 00:14:16 // Size : 791.98 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Cleo Nicole Someone has Cleo bound and gagged upstairs in her house. She struggles over to the stairs and tries to work her way down. She screams for help through the OTM Gag. But no one will here her. The burglar catches her halfway down the stairs and drags her back up. To keep her in one place, he covers her head and face with a nylon. After gagging her with tape, he ties the nylon encasing her face to the staircase post. Now, Cleo cannot go anywhere.
https://k2s.cc/file/95c64d0ff21ff
Nertheolt

How The Heck Am I Going To Get This Bound Girl Back In Her B

Postby Nertheolt » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:54 am

Title : How The Heck Am I Going To Get This Bound Girl Back In Her Bottle

Duration : 00:16:09 // Size : 748.46 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Jamie Knotts He found this mysterious bottle and when he picked it up, a woman magically appeared. She claimed to be a Genie. There was only one way to get her back into this bottle. He had to tie her up, gag hert and make her have an orgasm.
https://k2s.cc/file/3d148b7d20efa
Nertheolt

Calisa Bliss - Taped In Her Pajamas

Postby Nertheolt » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:49 am

Title : Calisa Bliss - Taped In Her Pajamas

Duration : 00:18:24 // Size : 708.77 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Calisa had a big audition and all submissions were to be submitted via video. She excitedly called her friend to help and asked him if he would mind coming over and taping her. He eagerly agreed, but as Calisa soon learned, the two had some misunderstandings that needed to be worked out. Her friend thought she wanted to be bound and gagged with tape, and he wasn't about to give up that opportunity, no matter what! As she protested, he packed her mouth and taped it shut, sealing it beneath layer after layer of tight tape! The poor girl thought her head was going to burst!! Hopping about the room and grunting angrily beneath her gag, she did everything she could think of to free herself, but her friend had been VERY thorough, and escape was impossible! Concerned for Calisa's safety, her friend decided to hogtie her in tape so that she could not hop and accidentally hurt herself! Now flopping like a fish on the floor, the girl struggled in useless impotent anger, knowing that not only would she not get free, she'd probably lose out on the role to boot!
Tags: tape bondage, did, tapegagged, struggling, hopping, gag talk, calisa bliss, bondage, tape bondage, gagged women, mouth packing, tape gagged, struggling, gag talk, hogtied, Cinched and Secured,
https://k2s.cc/file/57860e1378097
Nertheolt

How I Became A Bound And Gagged Busty Blond Girl

Postby Nertheolt » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:44 am

Title : How I Became A Bound And Gagged Busty Blond Girl

Duration : 00:12:25 // Size : 574.21 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Jamie Knotts This is another Fantasy Transformation video. This time with Jamie Knotts. Jamie is this guys friend with benefits. Today they are going to a ball game together. But somehow, the guys takes a drink of some magic potion and suddenly, he has found himself switching bodies with Jamie. Jamie has an antidote for this potion, but then she remembers a recent event where the guy tied her up painfully tight and she decides to teach him a lesson before she lets him have his body back. Now with the strength of a man, Jamie grabs her/him and ties an gags her curvy body up. Later a crotch rope is applied and that is when get really weird. Because in the end, they guy enjoys the feeling of being bound, gagged and crotch roped as Jamie.
https://k2s.cc/file/34b65a9ffc6f9
Nertheolt

He Had Us Both Struggling Bound And Gagged

Postby Nertheolt » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:39 am

Title : He Had Us Both Struggling Bound And Gagged

Duration : 00:14:14 // Size : 541.53 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Jade Indica and JJ Plush Jade and JJ found themselves being held captive in a hotel room. Jade was very mouthy. So, the man tied her up first. Then after he had them both trussed up tight, he gagged them both and left them struggling to get loose.
https://k2s.cc/file/0e0f67e0a1491
Nertheolt

PreviousNext

Return to Not Anal forum