Hard BDSM, wild moans and incredible perversion

Contents with all type of sex excluding anal

Curvy Secretary Punished Bound Gagged In Her Pantyhose

Postby Nertheolt » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:07 am

Title : Curvy Secretary Punished Bound Gagged In Her Pantyhose

Duration : 00:11:21 // Size : 607.65 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Dani Sorrento Dani was his curvy secretary who went out of her way to make mistakes. Because she loved the punishment. She knew she would not get fired. Because she and her boss have an intimate relationship. Whenever she made these mistakes, the boss would give her a hard spanking. This was something Dani loved. But today, the boss surprised her. Instead of spanking her, he tied her up very tight and gagged her. Then he left her to struggle bound and gagged in her pantyhose. Later, he exposed her big tits and crotch roped her. And then, finally, he put a small vibrating device on her pussy to make her cum in her pantyhose.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,
Code: Select all
https://k2s.cc/file/a47eb44988dd3
Nertheolt

A Real Robber Would Leave Me Tied Up And Gagged

Postby Nertheolt » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:02 am

Title : A Real Robber Would Leave Me Tied Up And Gagged

Duration : 00:15:25 // Size : 842.68 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Sahrye Sahrye walks into her step-father's basement to find a bag of money, a ski mask and other things that lead her to believe the she may have found evidence to a robbery she heard about on television. Then a man walks in and she thinks he may be the robber. But Sahrye is very naive and the man explains since there is a "For Sale" sign in front of the house, that he is here to buy the house and the money is the down payment. He tells her he found the other items and was on his way to turn it in to the authorities. Sahrye believes him and wants run off to call he step-father and tell him the good news. She then goes on to tell the man that she is relieved. Because if he were really the robber, he would probably tie her up in the basement. She then adds that she used to like playing games where the neighborhood boys would tie her up. "Hey, I have a great idea!" the man tells her and goes on to ask her if she wants to play a game him. Sahrye gets very excited and tells the man "Yes! I love games!" The man tells her that maybe they can pretend he is a real robber and he could tie her up like the neighborhood boys did. Sahrye starts jumping up and down, very excited and tells the man "YES!". So a short time later, he has her all tied up with rope. But Sahrye tells him that he isn't doing it right because she could still scream for help. The man tells her not to worry because he is going to gag her. So she opens her mouth real wide and a few seconds later, her mouth is stuffed and gagged. Sahrye is very excited as she struggles around on the chair bound and gagged. To her, although the rope is tied very tight, this is a lot of fun. Then things get even more interesting when the man returns. After he opens her blouse, he adds more rope and crotch ropes her. When the man lies to her that he is going to pretend that he is leaving to make his escape, Sahrye again believes him. Sometime later, as she struggles on the floor, Sahrye comes up with what she believes is a great idea. She works her way over to her cell phone and somehow calls her step-father. When she only gets his voice male, she starts to tells him through the gag to hurry home because she has some great news about this nice man who wants to buy the house.
https://k2s.cc/file/2f0fe466e46a0
Nertheolt

Mia Hope A Nice Little Struggle

Postby Nertheolt » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:57 am

Title : Mia Hope A Nice Little Struggle

Duration : 00:12:23 // Size : 892.44 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Mia Hope enjoyed doing her first bondage video so much so that she was eager to do another right away! So, I placed her in some sexy garters & black Cuban heeled full fashioned stockings, a long sleeved pink satin blouse, a shiny black skirt & I tied her up ultra tight. A mouth filling ballgag topped it all off, and once that was in place, I let her struggle all over my living room. You may also like: Mia Hope... Yellow Satin Struggle pt 1 Nika Venom... Poolside Hogtie
Tags: bondage, struggling, did, gagged women, pantyhose/stockings, shiny clothing, mia hope, rope bondage, ballgag, satin blouse, full fashioned stockings, garters, struggle, Nyxons Bondage Files,
https://k2s.cc/file/2b4184f5252de
Nertheolt

College Girl Grabbed And Driven Away Bound And Gagged

Postby Nertheolt » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:52 am

Title : College Girl Grabbed And Driven Away Bound And Gagged

Duration : 00:16:11 // Size : 897.62 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Chrissy Marie Re-Edited from 2018 Chrissy has come home from class when she is grabbed by some man. The next thing she knows, he has her tied up and gagged in the back seat of a car. Chrissy struggles desperately as the man drives away, taking her to some unknown destination. Chrissy struggles desperately. She tries to scream through the gag. But the rope is tied tight and the gag makes it impossible for anyone to hear her outside of this car. Sometime later, Chrissy is carried into a room. There, she is hogtied very tight. The gag is removed. But quickly replaced by a big sock being stuffed in her mouth and tied in with a rag. After the man crotch ropes her and unbuttons her uniform blouse, he takes cells phone photos of her like this send off to her rich parents.
Tags: bondage, rope bondage, rope bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,
https://k2s.cc/file/3643ab7de67a5
Nertheolt

Araneae Strapped Up Tight Struggling

Postby Nertheolt » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:47 pm

Title : Araneae Strapped Up Tight Struggling

Duration : 00:14:03 // Size : 1519.56 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

A straightforward clip of Nyxon rigging Araneae in leather straps, placing a leather panel gag into her mouth & leaving her to struggle on the floor.
Tags: bondage, struggling, did, leather, gagged women, nyxon, araneae, high heels, lingerie, redhead, onscreen rigging, hogtie, panel gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,
https://k2s.cc/file/73b87f10593f3
Nertheolt

Autumn Secured In Socks

Postby Nertheolt » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:42 pm

Title : Autumn Secured In Socks

Duration : 00:22:01 // Size : 1633.32 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Autumn was resting at home, assuring her persistent step-mother that she'd be careful because of the recent rash of home break ins, but no sooner had she hung up the phone when a hand clamped over her mouth! Destined to become the latest victim of the madman, Autumn was grabbed, and groped, the rough hands on her body and clamped over her mouth providing a taste of the torment she was about to endure! Made to strip to her bra, panties and socks, she was roughly bound by the intruder and her mouth filled with a fat bit gag, turning her grunts into gurgling moans that no one would ever hear beyond the walls of her apartment! She struggled to work the ropes off her nubile young body, but the intruder had tied her far too tightly. Her only hope was to escape. She carefully worked her way to her feet and began to hop to the front door when her assailant returned. He was quite accommodating, deciding that if she wanted exercise, he'd REALLY give her some! Tying a tight crotch rope on the girl, he pulled her around by her humiliating leash, making her hop in tight circles just to ease the strain on her poor pussy! Having had enough of her insolence, he hogtied the girl in a tight, cross-ankled tie, even threading rope through her hair and tying her head back to her feet! Left to struggle her way to freedom, she ruefully reminded herself that sometimes, Step-Mother does know best!
Tags: bondage, did, bra & panties, socks, gagged women, made to strip, autumn dais, bondage, did, rope bondage, made to strip, sock fetish, bra and panties, gagged women, eyeglasses, hopping, hogtied, hair tied, struggling, Cinched and Secured,
https://k2s.cc/file/cc52ae89f6cb6
Nertheolt

Dont Tell Me They Have The Babysitter Bound And Gagged

Postby Nertheolt » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:37 pm

Title : Dont Tell Me They Have The Babysitter Bound And Gagged

Duration : 00:12:12 // Size : 692.7 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Vivian Irene Pierce NEW He had Vivian over to babysit his boys in a hotel room. Later, he calls to check on things. He hears that Vivian is unable to come to the phone. But, he hears her in the back ground making noise. The scene then shifts to the hotel room and there is Vivian all tied up and gagged in her tight jeans. After they hang up the phone, these boys tie her with more rope and re-gag her with her mouth stuffed and tape. They watch as she struggles to get loose. Later, the unbutton her jeans and pull up her blouse. Now they just watch, hoping her big tits pop out of her bra.
Tags: bondage, babysitter, babysitter, Girl Next Door Bondage,
https://k2s.cc/file/1538f46846081
Nertheolt

Forced Part 1

Postby Nertheolt » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:32 pm

Title : Forced Part 1

Duration : 00:11:29 // Size : 279.65 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

EVERYTHING bothered me. Having to balance in heels with a dildo spreader between your legs is hard. Combined with a neck rope that chokes you when you're off-balance is even harder. The big gag that plugs my mouth makes it hard to breathe, every time I move my feet, it also moves the dildo, and when Martin tied my wrists to the bottom of the spreader, it gets pushed in deeper with each movement! That part seriously made me want to tap but I managed it pretty well ?? Then, of course, Martin adds the clovers. Standing positions in the dildo spreader are always hard.
Tags: Bondage M/FTagged asiana starr, asianastarr, ball gagged, bound orgasm, clover clamps, dildo impalement, dildo predicament, dildo spreader, Drooling, elbow bondage, elbow tied, forced orgasm, lingerie, live show, neck rope, nipple clamps, on screen tying, spread, stockings, throat rope
https://k2s.cc/file/ea9bf08a213ce
Nertheolt

Calisa Bliss - Sofa Bound Sass Mouth

Postby Nertheolt » Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:27 am

Title : Calisa Bliss - Sofa Bound Sass Mouth

Duration : 00:16:29 // Size : 633.81 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Some girls will simply NOT do what they are told! Take Calisa for example. I told her she could not go clubbing in such a slutty outfit, and she wanted to argue with me. Obviously I won't stand for that! Now she's being tied up on the couch, her tits threatening to spill out of her top, her mouth filled with a fat ball gag to ensure she stays home. Even THAT doesn't shut her up however, so she is subjected to even more indignities, like having her hair tied back to her feet, having her shoes removed and her soles tickled until she is gasping for air around the gag, drool covering EVERYTHING, and having her elbows locked together in a most uncomfortable way! She protests that there is no way she's going to spend the night like this, so her gag is swapped out for an even bigger one, so big she is convinced her jaw will dislocate! Of course it won't do that, but damn, it's going to ache in a VERY unpleasant way! She WAS right about one thing: she won't spend her Friday night this way. She'll spend the entire WEEKEND like this! Let's see if that cures her sass mouth!
Tags: bondage, gagged women, rope bondage, foot tickling, gag talk, struggling, calisa bliss, bondage, rope bondage, pvc wear, gagged women, ball gagged, gag talk, drooling, hogtied, hair tied, high heels, stocking, foot tickling, struggling, Cinched and Secured,
https://k2s.cc/file/91e909b9e0b71
Nertheolt

Encased And Tied With Her Pantyhose

Postby Nertheolt » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:22 am

Title : Encased And Tied With Her Pantyhose

Duration : 00:11:15 // Size : 422.14 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Darby O'Reily A man has encased Darby in her pantyhose pantyhose. Then she is to put her clothes back on so he can tied her up with more pantyhose. "What kind of is this!" Darby shouts out to the man in a very manner. But things are about to get worse as he covers her face and head with another pair and then stuffs her mouth. He then winds black electrical tape tightly around her face and between her teeth to gag Darby. The man then leaves her to struggle on the chair bound, gagged and encased in pantyhose. Darby squirms around and finds a way to get on the floor. She moans through the gag as she struggles now bent over the chair. She then falls to the floor and start rolling around trying to get loose. But then the man returns and sits her up. He pulls up her shirt up and then pulls the pantyhose encasing her chest up to expose her boobs. Finally he brings out some red tape and covers her already gagged mouth to muffle her more. He then uses more tape to blindfold her. At the end of the video there is an added short scene where Darby is getting more electrical tape wrapped over her mouth and then over her eyes too.
Tags: oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,
https://k2s.cc/file/fbd5133518e62
Nertheolt

His Secretary Showed Late For Work With Rope Marks

Postby Nertheolt » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:17 am

Title : His Secretary Showed Late For Work With Rope Marks

Duration : 00:16:26 // Size : 911.77 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Chrissy Marie Because she has shown up late for work, Chrissy and her boss have missed an important meeting. When he asks her what happened, Chrissy came up with some lie that her room mate had a problem. But then, the boss noticed Chrissy had rope marks on her arms and legs. It takes some prying, but Chrissy admits she was late because she let her room mate tie her up. She could not get her to let her go in time for work, because the room mate had her gagged also. Chrissy admits to her boss, that she likes being tied up. The boss tells Chrissy, "Maybe to punish you, I should tie you up" Hearing this, Chrissy gets excited and lets him know that she would be willing to let him tie her up. She even produces rope from inside her purse. A short time later, the boss has Chrissy struggling bound and gagged. But it becomes very obvious to the boss, that she is suffering as if it were a punishment. In fact she is even hoping he adds more rope. Which he does a short while later. Now hogtied on the floor, Chrissy can only hope that her boss punishes her more by pulling her panties down and taking advantage of her while she is tied helpless.
https://k2s.cc/file/aa04109e942fd
Nertheolt

Bound In Tight Jeans Part 1

Postby Nertheolt » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:12 am

Title : Bound In Tight Jeans Part 1

Duration : 00:15:00 // Size : 574.94 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

This was just another one of those nights where we go out and the result of Martin being a fan of me in these tight jeans is some time in the Playroom.  Some "casual" bondage to match my casual outfit lol.  A little something to accentuate my ass and legs in the jeans I was wearing.  I love it when he loves my outfit <3
Tags: bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, ballgagged, jeans fetish, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, tight jeans, asiana starr, maritn williams, ball gagged, crotch roped, pussy roped, topless, elbow tied, elbow bondage, high heels, jeans fetish,
https://k2s.cc/file/d1909dc6b6f64
Nertheolt

Coeds Tied Up And Taken From The Deans Office

Postby Nertheolt » Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:07 pm

Title : Coeds Tied Up And Taken From The Deans Office

Duration : 00:10:07 // Size : 378.98 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Britney Nicole and Fayth It is late at night and Fayth is waiting for her friend Britney to come out of the Dean's office. But she doesn't notice as man sneaks up on her. He grabs Fayth and puts her out. When she comes to, the man has her tied up tight with rope. Before Fayth can scream, the man stuffs her mouth and wraps it shut with tape. A short time later, Britney comes out to find her friend struggling bound and gagged. But instead of running to get help, she tries to untie Fayth. The man grabs her too and soon Britney finds herself tied up and gagged right next to Fayth. The girls struggle for some time until the man lifts them one at a time and carries them off bound gagged and kicking over his shoulder.
https://k2s.cc/file/a4bae58115116
Nertheolt

Grab Some Rope And Tie My Ass Up

Postby Nertheolt » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:02 pm

Title : Grab Some Rope And Tie My Ass Up

Duration : 00:16:13 // Size : 867.08 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Freshie Juice as Sonya Sonya is waiting for her boyfriend at his house when she finds a kinky magazine in his sofa. As she looks through the book, she sees pictures of women bound and gagged. This really upsets her to think that her boyfriend would be interested in such disturbing material. As she waits for her boyfriend to come home, she dozes off. All of a sudden, she feels someone tying a rag in her mouth and she tries to fight him off. But a short time later, she finds herself bound and gagged on her boyfriend's sofa. Since there is only a rag tied in her mouth, she tries to cry out. But her attacker returns and stuffs her mouth and ties the cleave gag very tight in her mouth. Now tied so tight with her mouth packed full, there is no hope for escape. All of a sudden, Sonya starts to feel something stir inside her and she begins to notice just how turned on she is. So turned on that she wants naughty things done to her. The more she squirms, the more excited she get and if she was gagged, she would be begging this man to fuck her. Then there is a loud noise of a door opening and closing. Sonya wakes up to find she is not tied up, but is spread out on the couch with her hand in her panties. In walks her boyfriend and she realizes that she was only dreaming. The boyfriend see the book and realizes that he has some explaining to do with Sonya. But she tells him to forget the explanation and grab some rope to tie her up.
https://k2s.cc/file/5d37fb7b85761
Nertheolt

Failed To Follow The Rules Part 1 - Shouldve Kept My Mouth S

Postby Nertheolt » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:57 pm

Title : Failed To Follow The Rules Part 1 - Shouldve Kept My Mouth Shut

Duration : 00:06:04 // Size : 94.88 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

I was laid out on top of a small ottoman wearing nothing but a bra, panties, and high heels. My Punisher proceeded to gag my mouth with one of his favorite ballgags when I asked that be easily accessible to his will. He agreed but only on one condition - I could not tap out. Without hesitation, I was ok with the idea but as soon as the on-screen tying began, it was different story. As the rope got tighter, I screamed in agony and as soon as my hair was pulled back and tied to my elbows, the pain was so tremendous that I could hardly say a word. My head was so far back that it felt as if my ability to swallow the spit and drool that accumulated in my mouth was impossible to swallow. The level of pain that I was feeling was so intense that I begged for him to stop. Of course, he ignored my request and started to clamp my nipples and this drove me over the top. I screamed for him to stop and though he continued on, I wouldn't stop begging for mercy so he untied the rope attached to my hair and let me know that I had already broke the rules but he was not done with me just yet. See what happens next when he makes me make up for being such a bad, bad girl. HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, flogging, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, flogging, whipping, spanking, high heels, predicament bondage, asiana starr, drooling, ballgag, struggling, crying, pain,
https://k2s.cc/file/3869bd22e3a41
Nertheolt

PreviousNext

Return to Not Anal forum