Whipped Caned Spanked Slaves

Contents with all type of sex excluding anal

Postby angela » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:12 pm

Miss Cheyenne - Caning Ritual By The Supreme Court Lady!

Over 100 hard Caning Strokes, total Slave Control, Spanking and real Interrogation BDSM Session.

Welcome back to our gorgeous and strict, supreme Court bossy Lady :: MISS CHEYENNE :: ! This gorgeous cruel & very sadistic German Goddess is one of the Head Mistresses of the Supreme Court at the Sadobeauties and now returns with Full Power and extreme Torture! When it comes to real BDSM and kinky Fetishes, MISS CHEYENNE is Your first choice as she knows exactly how to tease, control and torture her pathetic slaves with no Mercy! Her Name is well known and her international customers and fans do exactly remember her since the very first visit - as she goes deeper and deeper into Your Subconsciousness with her unique style! Violent and cruel torture and sensory deprivation... and she enjoys it to the Maximum to tease, interrogate and torture her slaves in her unique and super-sexy manners!

In this brandnew Series " CANING RITUAL BY THE SUPREME COURT LADY ! " You are going to see her in the following hard and merciless cruel Action **

See gorgeous and absolutely supreme bossy Court Lady MISS CHEYENNE first starts this with a mean Warm-Up for the slave in the dungeons of the Sadobeauties!! The slave has broken some rules of her slave contract and so the Punishment is for sure!! In the warm-Up She is caning the Ass of the slave vicitim from soft to very hard until it has got the right color: RED! The strokes are hitting him harder and harder... and are digging more and more deep and nasty into his flesh! After this Warm-Up the real Punishment immediately starts: she is caning his innocent Ass so hard with the first 100 strokes that this slave nerd is already nearly crying for mercy...! But this is just the beginning of a cruel and very merciless long lasting Session... as MISS CHEYENNE wants to setup a new standard with this CANING RITUAL!! She wants to demonstrate and setup a new standard so that NONE of her slaves will ever even think about breaking any rule of her 24/7 slave lifetime contract again! So this Ritual will serve as the ultimate deterrent - and as a leading case for all her current slaves and slave applicants of the future, too !

In these hard clips You will see: hard and merciless Caning Torture, Ass Warmup with Hand Slapping and Spanking, Boot Fetish, extremely merciless Slave Torture, Governess Femdom, Femdom, Female Domination at its very Best, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Old Medieval Torture Techniques, High Heels Fetish, Torture, Punishment on the Stand, Leather Fetish, Bossy Ladies, Interrogation, extreme Humiliation, Fingernails Fetish, Interrogation, intense Tease & Denial Training, Sadistic Laughing, 24/7 Slave Training in the bunker, Female Domination, CFNM, Old School English Education, BDSM, Arrogant and sadistic Looks from gorgeous Supreme Court Lady MISS CHEYENNE straight into the Cam, many hot Close-Ups onto her divine face and gorgeous body, Personal Trainer, mean and sadistic Slave Training, German Goddesses Worshipping, hard and dirty Commands, Governess, Fetish, classy Outfits, Lingerie Fetish, bizarre Erotica, Slave Lessons in the Dungeons, Sensory Deprivation, Degradation, mean and dirty Slave Lessons... and much more!

Real hard and merciless Caning and sadistic excesses!

Filesize: 261 MB
Duration: 00:08:38
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Caning, Whipping, Spanking, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Miss Cheyenne - Marks Of the Devils Daughter 1

Filesize: 190 MB
Duration: 00:08:23
Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:15 am

Miss Cheyenne - Marks Of the Devils Daughter 2

Filesize: 212 MB
Duration: 00:09:24

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:17 am

Mistress Akella - Whipping The Sniffer

This slave was told to private Akella's private room for her return from the city. As he is finnished, he can't resist, he opens the drawer and starts sniffing Akella's underwear. So close to his Mistress he realises too late that Akella enters the room and so he is caught.

"What are you doing here? Sniffing my underwear? It's horrible and pathetic!", Akella says. She looks so stunning in her skin tight leather outfit, combined with snake skin boots and gloves. She pushes him to her bed and orders him to bend over. "You know what happens in this house in cases like this?", she asks while she grabs the long and thin dressage whip. Of course, she doesn't expect an answer. She runs the whip through the air and only the sound is horrible.

The blond beauty takes a good position and then a cruel punishment starts. The more she beats him, the more angry she gets. How can he touch her underwear and how can he sniff it? It's so disgusting and so she beats him harder and harder with that cruel whip. Red lines appears on his ass, more and more but Akella is still not satisfied. She just announces more lashes to make sure he will never do that again.

Filesize: 222 MB
Duration: 00:07:45

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:18 pm

Stella Liberty - MY WHIP IS INESCAPABLE!

This unfortunate slave is about to receive a severe beating for his less than adequate service to his owner, Stella Liberty. For this task, Stella selects one of her most severe leather whips. And to make his demise inescapable, Stella encases her minion from head to toe to in industrial strength cling wrap.

The plastic see thru wrapping may appear less than intimidating, but we assure you after several layers have been applied around his arms, legs and torso, he is completely trapped and immobilized. Unable to move a muscle. All he can do is stand there and accept his fate.

And so, Mistress relentlessly strikes every inch of his wrapped body from head to toe. You don't see the whip marks beneath the cling wrap, but her pain pet feels each and every blow as the whip bites at his flesh again and again.

Mistress uses her fingernails to remove a small portion of the wrap exposing his fragile nipples, so she can inflict more pain than he can possibly endure. Her whip finds it's mark over and over again, turning his man boobs a bright shade of red. He begs for a areprieve, but Mistress simply ignores his pleas and continues her assault until he is broken and ready to serve to Goddess' liking.

Filesize: 238 MB
Duration: 00:06:13

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:19 pm

Nikita - Hooked & Whipped

I felt like relaxing with a little target practice so I wrapped my little fleshy slut to the cross for the evening. I can't have my bullseye squirming about all over the place ruining my concentration. A thick balled anal hook shoved deep inside its hole and rope tethered to its collar made for nice decoration. Each time my thin single tail whip stung its exposed ass the hook would jerk its innards serving as a reminder of its owned status. Eventually I was pleased with the crimson criss-cross artwork my whip left behind, but next time it'll be much more severe. Just because I want it to be so!

Filesize: 342 MB
Duration: 00:12:44

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:19 am

Goddess Platinum - Goddess Platinum's First Whipping Victim

True story- Goddess Platinum is the newest Mean Girl and she has never whipped a slave before. And this slave used to be one of the cockiest slaves we owned. But he was so blown away by Platinum's beauty (and he has been so broken by the rest of us!) that he literally BEGGED to be her 1st whipping victim! Haha. How easily males are broken around here...and Goddess Platinum was MORE than happy to take advantage of this "broken bitch" begging to be beaten by her!

Watch this clip to see an authentic whipping at Our "Mean Girl Desert Punishment Camp" carried out by Goddess Platinum for the very first time...while she literally uses this bitch for "target practice" with her whip! She still can't believe that there are "men" in this world that she can just beat, abuse, and walk all over like this- and they will WORSHIP her for it!

Filesize: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:09:07

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:20 am

Prisoners Of Avalon 2 The Whipping

Filesize: 540 MB
Duration: 00:18:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:21 pm

Prisoners Of Avalon 3 Strap Whip Interrogate

Filesize: 473 MB
Duration: 00:15:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:21 pm

Raven Eve, Bella Ink & Kitty Carrera - Raven and Bella Teach Kitty: Caning

Mistress Raven is furious to find their slave sitting down while bound to a punishment stock. She commands him to get on his feet into the proper caning position. Goddess Bella informs the slave that if he doesn�t stay in position that they will also cane his cock and balls, not just his ass. Raven and Bella show Kitty how to warm up the slave by taking turns lightly striking the slave with their canes. The ladies laugh and humiliate the slave as they start to begin to use harsher strokes on the slave�s ass. Temptress Raven warns him not to move an inch while Bella and her brutally cane his bare ass. If he isn�t perfectly still the punishment will be much worse. Mistress Kitty is a good student and becomes an expert at caning her new slave. Kitty smokes a cigarette to unwind after giving the slave a sound beating with the cane. At the same time, the slave begs Temptress Raven and Goddess Bella to cane him more. After several severe cane strokes from Raven and Bella, Kitty steps in to finish the slave off while finishing her smoke. Afterwards the Ladies admire the cane strokes on the slaves behind and they are all happy and proud of the job that Kitty did on their bitch slave.

Filesize: 747 MB
Duration: 00:08:35

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:26 am

Raven Eve, Bella Ink & Kitty Carrera - Raven and Bella Teach Kitty: Whipping

The slave is standing naked with a collar and latex hood, his hands are bound over his head. Bella Ink is wearing a pink latex dress that barely contains her huge breasts. Temptress Raven is wearing a futuristic short black dress. Even though there are three scantily clad hot women in front of him, the slave does not even dare take a glance at them. His eyes remain fixed on the floor like a well-trained slave should. Goddess Bella and Mistress Kitty start playing with their pussies while Temptress Raven slaps the slaves cock and pinches his nipples. Bella and Kitty let the slave lick the pussy juice off their fingers. That is the end of the fun for this slave unfortunately. Temptress Raven uses a double tail whip on the slave. Raven begins slowly warming the slave up but begins to lash the slave harder and harder. Goddess Bella�s turn is next. She uses a dragon tail whip to thoroughly beat the pathetic slave. Mistress Kitty can�t help but to play with her pussy. Watching all of the action is making Kitty wet. Next, Mistress Raven teaches Kitty how to punish the slave with a flogger. Kitty has so much fun playing with her new toy. Finally, Temptress Raven finishes the slave off with a brutal double tail whipping. The slave is now a crying, blubbering mess, begging for mercy.

Filesize: 760 MB
Duration: 00:08:48

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:25 am

Domina Liza - Singletail Refund

Liza is not happy! Her new conservatory is faulty and the director of the company is visiting her to try and sort out the problem. But all he does is make excuses, then foolishly says she's over exaggerating and won't give her a refund. So he is dragged upstairs and locked in her dungeon. When she returns changed into a PVC clad dominatrix, she tells him that she is good at her job unlike him...and that her job is punishing men just like him. After securing him to her hoists she starts to punish him severely with her favourite singletail whip. She scolds him for what he has done and asks for a refund again. The foolish man says he will need to check if he can allow this, but this only makes the furious Mistress whip him harder. His back is soon a canvas of stripes and she leaves him with a warning that if he does not arrange the refund then he will be back for double the punishment!

Filesize: 373 MB
Duration: 00:11:44

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:25 pm

Slave On The Rocks Part 1

I have a cocky-ass slave chained to its cage out in the garage. It is the one slave that I have "inherited" here that just always seems to be smarting off and acting "cocky". Apparently it is still having problems accepting it's role in life- as a slave to females.
I guess its previous owners have some "dirt" on him or something...and that is like the only reason it has to serve us. It really hates it and constantly needs to be "broken" with regular beatings.
Anyway, I bring my "Mean Girl" friends to help me beat him into submission. My little 18 year old niece Princess Amber helps me beat him down in this first part of his beat-down.
We make him stand on these rocks the entire time just for our entertainment while we beat him. We hit him with whips, canes, and paddles- basically anything we can hit him with LOL. We even break the canes on his ass!
Until by the end, he is literally BEGGING to be our submissive little BITCH- whether he really wants to or not. It is amazing what a little pain can motivate a grown "man" to do....
-Goddess Platinum

Filesize: 629 MB
Duration: 00:18:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:26 pm

Mistress Petra Hunter - Smacked and Smothered

Your head is resting comfortably between my legs, and since I love tormenting you so much, I can't resist smacking your cock and balls with my riding crop. Every so often, I sit on your face, smothering you beneath my perfect ass. Smothering and cock slapping-- the perfect mixture of pleasure and pain!

Filesize: 292 MB
Duration: 00:07:38

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:27 am

Lady Sophia Black - Old School Discipline! 1

Mistress Sophia knows exactly how to discipline reluctant, unwilling young boys. In this hopeless case she canes his ass hard, grab him by the balls to give them a good caning. Being beaten by a beautiful and very dominant young Lady makes his cock hard in no time... this pervert always gets excited when he is in the hands of a Dominant Lady! Getting a hard on while being punished must be punished even harder, thinks this cruel Mistress. So she gives his sticking out big dick a few brutal strokes with the cane and a hard beating with her hand. The proof of her cruelty are nasty bruises and marks on his cock. His boner got literally beaten black and blue... and to finish him off for the day, she kicked him merciless in the balls!

Filesize: 402 MB
Duration: 00:10:25

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

PreviousNext

Return to Not Anal forum