Hand Domination

Contents with all type of sex excluding anal

Postby angela » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:04 pm

Kelly Paige - Please Make Me Spurt

Kelly Paige grips your cock after you whip it out right in front of her. She will jerk it, but its going to cost you. She tells your she will ruin your orgasm, but you dont mind because your cock is hard and throbbing and you need to release your tense cock. She jerks is and rubs her hands around your cock head, only to pull back at the brink of orgasm. When she allows your to cum after your begging, your cock explodes in her hands, spurting your salty goo across your body while the laughs and giggles.

MP4 / 278 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:10

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:05 pm

Kenzie Reese: Tied and Bound Massage

When Taylor saw Kenzie Reese he thought he was gonna make her give him a happy ending massage. What he didn't know is this tiny massage therapist is a tough one, so now he is about to be punished big time. The teen babe straps that poor man down and painfully strokes his cock but she does not intend to let him cum until she says so.

MP4 / 234 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:15

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:07 am

Kimberly Moss: Embarrassing Ruined Orgasm

Kimberly Moss is definitely not in a good mood when her client pulls out his hard dick in front of her. She will make him pay for this mistake because she shackles his hands and toes him to the massage table and proceeds to humiliate his cock and teases him to the pint of an intense orgasm, which she ruins and then humiliates him with his embarrassing cum-shot.

MP4 / 263 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:32

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:07 pm

Michelle Martinez: Controlling Your Cock

John wants to get off in a big way, but his massage therapist Michelle Martinez isn't having it. He makes several advances only to be turned down by the Latin teen. Except when she sees how hard and thick his cock has become she takes pity on him. She straps him down and immobilizes him while she teases his cock head until he squirms in agony. When his pulsating cock finally erupts, the poor sap is denied his pleasure.

MP4 / 276 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:06

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:07 pm

Sierra Nicole - Begging for Release

Sierra Nicole may seems innocent but when she needs to punish a guy she has the way. Today, the cute looking teen masseuse is asked to give her client a cock massage, so she straps him down and makes him regret for being a jerk. Sierra painfully strokes that dick and denies that poor guy's orgasm, while he is begging for a release.

MP4 / 290 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:41

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:10 am

Mandy Candy - Finn Jerked Blown and Tickled

Mandy Candy has Finn naked in the 'combo' position. She starts him off with some erotic tickling and then gives him some brief intense upper body tickling. She starts to slowly jerk his cock, Finn gets rock hard, who wouldn't Mandy is a babe! Mandy doesnt want to make a mess on my bondage furniture, so she decides to suck his cock and let Finn cum in her mouth, oh yes, Mandy swallows. After that it is time for post orgasm tickling.

MP4 / 63.8 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:22

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:09 pm

Mandy - Up Your Ass Class!!! (Milking Tutorial)

HOT GIRL SHOVES HER FINGER UP BOY'S ASS!!!

BOY GIVES HUGE CUM BLAST TO GIRL!!!!

Mandy is giving a tutorial on the male anatomy. She has a diagram, which She uses as a visual aid....and She also has a "subject" who is obediently quiet, during Her demonstration. Mandy removes Her clinical Lab coat to reveal a sexy black bra & panties..."boys get excited when they see a Hot Girl's body", She says as She points out all the "pieces" of the boy's reproductive system..."these are the testicles....this is the scrotum...this is the penis..." She explains as She grabs each part of the boy with Her hand. Mandy shows on the diagram where a boy's prostate is located...."The prostate is accessed through the anus" She explains as She pulls on a rubber glove..."I am going to Milk this boy through his anus" Mandy says, while applying plenty of lube to Her finger and his asshole. Next...Mandy shoves Her finger up his asshole....."I am applying good pressure to his prostate" She says....and VERY quickly thereafter......a HUGE SPERM BLAST erupts out of the boy's penis. "There...see...that didn't take very long" Mandy says matter-of-factly as She admires the big pool of cum.

WMV / 69.0 MB / 856x480 / 00:05:41

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:12 pm

Mistress Megan - Boy-Pet Milking

Princess Megan wants her pet to be the best of it's breed and makes sure he gets all of his proper training. He is very rambunctious and the only way to calm him down is to milk all that energy out of his puppy cock. Now he will be able to pay full attention to his Master without all that cum messing with his simple brain.

MP4 / 390 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:20

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:09 am

Milked Against His Will

MP4 / 201 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:40

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:11 pm

Alexandra Snow - Milked Before My Date

I've bound and lubed my lowly cuckold husband on my usual date night. His cock is mine and ready for the milking. You see, he doesn't actually get to fuck me or get to orgasm at all without my permission. If I let him cum whenever he wanted, he would just never stop jerking. This is why tonight he's going to get milked while I tell him all about the date I'm going to have tonight. I'm going to describe in great detail the possibilities of my latest tryst. He'll hear all about me fucking some guy in the bathroom of a restaurant. Maybe it'll be some cute college girl who will become intimately familiar with a place he's no longer ever allowed to visit. When he's cum finally, to keep him humble, I'm going to make him eat his cum for dinner. Once he's done, I'm going out with someone who actually deserves my pussy.

MP4 / 469 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:12 pm

Anabelle Pync & Natalya - Ruined and Returned to Chastity

Anabelle and Natalya have a slave tied into a chair at the Edging Salon. He has been booked for a routine orgasm ruining. Both teasers look incredibly sexy in their shiny spandex uniforms as they edge the cock of their client's slave. The slave is completely unaccustomed to being this close to women this beautiful. The teasers know that they have complete control over their client's slave with their incredible bodies. Anabelle and Natalya ruin the slave twice in under ten minutes, then put him right back in his chastity cage and send him straight back to his Princess.

MP4 / 689 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:13 am

Natasha - Busty Brazilian Beauty Shows Off Her Cock

Natasha's big ebony tits are on full display during this interracial handjob. The 19 year old brazilian beauty has a large white penis totally under her control. The slave has no use of his arms or legs. His wrists n thighs have been fitted with genuine leather restraints and padlocked together. A slow steady edging, is the best way to describe Natasha's handjob style. The brazilian beauty with the natural 32E tear-drop tits is used too cocks getting hard in her presence. This big white cock is no different. It got hard for the ebony handjob princess n stayed that way. Natasha rubbed her oil soaked tits n pussy with one hand, while she jerked off the penis with the other. With her big black-girl tits bouncing, Natasha stroked and jerked the big white cock until it surrendered it's load. This interracial handjob didn't stop here! The black girl with the huge tits continued stroking the extremely sensitive dick-head after orgasm. The slaves discomfort was obvious. Natasha gave "zero fucks" about any pain or discomfort her defenseless slave felt. She continued stroking the spent tender meat-stick.

MP4 / 561 MB / 1440x1080 / 00:22:03

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:15 pm

Miss Roper - Not Like You Planned Feat. Naomi Swann

Two best friends whom you've always had the hots for, have decided they'd like to include you in on their fun; lucky boy. They've even decided they'd also like for another one of their girlfriends to join you three; making it the foursome you never thought you'd have in your entire life. When you knock on the door they answer with bright red pouting lips, Raquel being a brunette and Naomi a blonde making it a dream pairing. Apart of you hoped that the friend they spoke of, was a red head. A boy can dream. Allowing you inside they tell you their friend is rather shy, and that she's requested you to be blindfolded before she joins the party. You agree without hesitation, your cock growing hard in your pants and your heart racing as your mind played visuals of what you hope would come. Slipping a silk slip around your eyes, you hear Naomi and Raquel's voices drift off, though soon feel their presence once more and that of another. You can't help but lick your licks in anticipation. Is this really happening? The right answer? No. Not unless you plan on sucking their friends cock. What? As Raquel and Naomi remove the blindfold from your eyes you're greeted by a long, throbbing cock attached to a muscular and toned body; the laughter of Naomi And Raquel filling the air. If you really do desire even the thought of being tangled between the sheets with Naomi and Raquel, you'll have to suck & fuck not only this male... but a few. Here you'll learn, that for Naomi and Raquel your willing to do things you never dreamed you'd put yourself through. On your knees. On your back. What's terrifying? You find yourself growing hard and desiring to stroke as you listen to Naomi and Raquel's sadistic plan unfold. As you learn of your new found fate, if you ever desire for a chance with them.

MP4 / 860 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:46

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:15 pm

Policeman Roger's Punishment 1

Oh how the mighty have fallen! Stripped of his uniform and blackmailed, PC Roger is totally helpless. The office women pull and prod him about knowing they have full control over him. For such a proud man being taken advantage of like this is the ultimate humiliation.

WMV / 143 MB / 960x540 / 00:05:48

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:18 am

Policeman Roger's Punishment 2

Oh how the mighty have fallen! Stripped of his uniform and blackmailed, PC Roger is totally helpless. The office women pull and prod him about knowing they have full control over him. For such a proud man being taken advantage of like this is the ultimate humiliation.

WMV / 82.8 MB / 960x540 / 00:06:42

Download and Enjoy
angela

PreviousNext

Return to Not Anal forum