Strapon Domination

Contents with all type of sex excluding anal

Postby angela » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:08 pm

Goddess Valentina Nappi - Pieces of Meat

Men are just holes to Goddess Valentina Nappi. She treats her slaves like a piece of meat for her own entertainment. Her big, thick cock is the perfect tool to show all the boys just how much they mean to her.

Filesize: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:18:00
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MPEG-4, AVC
Audio: AAC, 2 channels

Genre: Strap-on, Strapon Domination, Pegging, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:11 am

Plugged at both ends - Mistress T & Sidonia

Filesize: 208 MB
Duration: 00:17:01
Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Miss Roper - Popping A Gimp's Anal Cherry: REAL TIME

I get hundreds of emails from potential submissives who desire to serve me, though capturing my interest isn't a simple task. One must display manners, intelligence; strive to stand out amongst the rest. This lucky bitch in particular worked weeks, months for this moment; the moment where he would earn the privilege of not only being in my presence but taking my cock. A little virgin, never having taken a girthy long dildo in that tight ass; only ever playing with small toys. I demand his cock be locked away behind bars as I encase him in a sensory deprivation hood to send him in a trance. I want to turn him into a mindless cock whore from the inside out. I enjoy squeezing and pulling at his full balls, slapping my big dick against his barred inferior one. I sink my cock into him and cries fill the air, which only progress and I work my hips deeper into him. I grab at the sensory deprivation hood, pulling at the strings which tighten the hood around his head restricting him more and forcing my cock balls deep into this gimp; popping his cherry. His anal virginity is mine for the taking.

Filesize: 364 MB
Duration: 00:09:47

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:25 am

Pounding Pegging Penetration

Cast: Miss Marilyn

Description: Miss Marilyn torments her caged slave, whipping and flogging his cock, as punishment for too much masturbation, unfortunately, his dick gets harder and harder with each blow, so she decides to work on his ass instead. She is soon fingering him with her latex gloved hands, preparing him for a long, hard fucking with her her massive strapon, his moans making her ram his prostate deeper and deeper until he is ordered to shoots his cum into his own mouth.

Filesize: 759 MB
Duration: 00:22:46

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:25 pm

Tessa Ray & Tina Winter - Repeatedly Humiliates a Fat Slave

Since this loser`s been such a good slave lately, Tessa`s and her adorable friend June inform him that they`re going to reward him by training him to be their new whore. In their sexy leather and latex outfits, they make this disgusting sack of fat get on his knees and verbally abuse him for being so stupid. They also point out what a tiny dick he has, mocking him for being so pathetic as they laugh at how gross he is. Mistress June attempts to attach a male chastity cage over his cock, but the idiot is so turned-on by the two goddesses that his hard cock makes the task impossible. They`re completely livid that he`s wasted their time and decide to take their anger out on him by punishing him extra hard. "You`re such a whore!" June says as they violate this hideous slave from both ends. Tessa shoves a big dildo in his mouth while June lubes up his tight asshole, then slides a strap-on inside of him and fucks him hard and deep. Tessa makes him suck her dick as June pounds away at his backside, and they both laugh at what a stupid slut their new bitch is. When she`s decided his asshole`s taken enough abuse, June takes a seat on the sofa and makes this idiot suck the same cock that was just buried inside of him. Meanwhile, Tessa hops on his back and rides him like a horse. They have way too much fun humiliating this loser over and over again!

Filesize: 863 MB
Duration: 00:23:23

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:33 am

Mistress Sadistra - BlackPower

Filesize: 19.8 MB
Duration: 00:03:08

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:09 pm

Cattie Role - Reversal Proper Fucking Pegging

After a long day, Cattie knows you need some T.L.C. Come sit on the bed; she'll help relax you. Rubbing your shoulders, she starts whispering about how she wants to make you feel as good as you make her feel. Let her take the lead. Teasing, kissing all over... she works her way down on her knees. A blowjob leads to her licking and fingering your ass. And before you know it, she's deep inside of you and you're ready to really take a load off.

Filesize: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:32:39
Video: AVI, AVC
Audio: MPEG Audio, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:12 pm

Freaky Roommates Got New Dick

Rev. Arielle Aquinas is on the sofa of her living room riding Lance Hart's dick. They just met that day. Lance asks her if she's worried about her roommates coming home and she tells him to shut up while she keeps riding his cock. When her two sexy roommates (Sablique Von Lux and TerraMizu) come in, Lance is startled, but strangely no one seems to care that they are fucking in the living room.

Rev just keeps bouncing on his cock and her two roommates cheer her on. They do give her a little business about not taking him to her room, but she replies, "Hey, I really needed this dick." and they are all cool with it. Lance thinks he might get to fuck everyone until Sablique grabs him by the balls and starts slapping them.

Sablique squeezes his balls while her friend stuffs her pussy with his hard dick. Terra sits on his face. All three girls just want Rev to cum. Sablique and Terra take turns abusing Lance's nuts with squeezes and slaps and a really strong vibrator while the other one smothers his face with their ass until Rev cums all over his cock.

At this point he'll do anything to cum, but they still won't let him. They just make him beg and squirm. Every time he gets close to cumming in their roommate's pussy they slap his balls more.

"I'll do anything you want. just please let me cum!"

Sablique tells Terra to get her strap-on. "It's either this, or we could just destroy your balls." Sablique explains as she slaps the fuck out of Lance's nuts. Terra has a big pink vibrating strap-on. They bend him over and Terra fucks his ass while Rev toys with his cock to keep him on the edge. Then they move him to the sofa so Terra can fuck him on his back. Her huge perfect tits bounce while she pounds his ass. Rev rides his face and makes him lick pussy while Sablique continues to tease and abuse his nuts.

Eventually they tell him he can cum and he immediately blows a huge load all over Rev's thigh high socks. The girls start to talk about him like he isn't there anymore, and make plans to seduce another boy toy over.

Filesize: 951 MB
Duration: 00:25:39

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:39 pm

Mistress Sadistra - Fucked For The First Time

Filesize: 105 MB
Duration: 00:10:38

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:42 am

Mistress Sadistra - Gagging Slave On His Mistress 24 Cm Long Black Cock

Filesize: 18.7 MB
Duration: 00:01:39

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:45 pm

Mistress Gaia & Mistress Sarah Dom - Scissoring And Strap On Fucking

Mistress Gaia & Mistress Sarah Dom first time together in a kinky session in Bucharest. Gaia is visiting the famous Lady in her private dungeon in romania to use her Slave.While Mistress Gaia is holding this guy with her strong legs, Mistress Sarah Dom is using her strap-on to fuck his ass

Filesize: 325 MB
Duration: 00:10:59

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:50 am

Ariel X Vs Shawn

Filesize: 483 MB
Duration: 00:35:40
Resolution: 640x480

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:53 pm

Slapping face huge black strapon blowjob deep anal - Goddess Antonella

Filesize: 261 MB
Duration: 00:14:10

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:59 am

Mistress Yasmin - Slave to Dick

Mistress Yasmin is a total top bitch who gets off on fucking men's assholes! She loves to watch a slave's eyes roll into the back of their heads as her cock slams into their tight hole. Her bitch is strung up and helpless making him a perfect specimen to be turned into her newest cock whore. He has no option but to be used and abused like the anal slut she desires him to be.

Filesize: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:16:35

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:01 pm

Cybill Troy - Sodomized Rubber Fuck-Toy

Cybill Troy has dreamed up an evil torment of frustration, torment and humiliation for her squirming black bagged gimp. With Queen Scarlet on hand to aid in her evil plan, Cybill Troy explains to the gimp that it is his lucky day. He is ordered to get his cock super hard, so that the two Mistresses can play with it. He might even be allowed the extreme privilege of cumming at his Mistresses hands.What should be every man or gimps dream, is however, about to become this gimps nightmare. Being utterly terrified of his Mistress and also so broken by repeated earlier training, means that when presented with this golden opportunity, the gimps brain goes into melt down (along with the gimps cock).With Miss Troys slippery gloved hands all over its cock, the gimps brain meltdown is increased by Queen Scarlet smothering her ass on its face. The two stunning Mistresses take it in turns to smother the breath out of their bagged toy, until they decide its time to turn things up another notch.Cybill Troy explains that as the order to provide a hard cock is evidently impossible for the gimp to achieve, she and Queen Scarlet will provide the hard cocks from this point onwards.Cybill Troy opens her gimp up with her hands and verbally torments him before folding him over and plowing her strap on into the gimps butt. As she repeatedly rams her big red cock into the gimp, Queen Scarlet muffles most of the cries of gimp-pain that are made.After satisfying her need for destroying her gimps ass, Miss Troy relaxes with a smoke while Queen Scarlet takes over the lesson of what hard cock really means. They flip the gimp over so Miss Troy can get an entertaining view of her toys face while it is pummelled by Queens Scarlets cock. While being fucked hard by Queen Scarlet, the gimp is tormented with one more chance at pleasure from the touch of Cybill Troys hand on its cock..... Posing the impossible question: will the gimp finally get a chance to cry cum at the hands of his Mistress?

Filesize: 469 MB
Duration: 00:15:50
Resolution: 960x540

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

PreviousNext

Return to Not Anal forum