Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:41 pm

Valentina Nappi - Desperate for Dick

Mistress Valentina's slave is a slutty whore who is always desperate for a big, fat dick to be shoved in his hole. They make the perfect pair as Valentina loves hollowing out his boy pussy as much as he craves her cock. No hole is left un-fucked as she mercilessly tears him a new one with her massive strap-on.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 1.35 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:18:30
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Strap-on, Strapon Domination, Pegging, Ass Training

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:56 pm

Vanessa Cage - Lamb Boy Cucky

Mistress Vanessa Cage has a potential new slave in front of her. Mistress Cage lets the slave know there are thousand of losers who would love to be a slave to her. Mistress Cage lets the slave know he must first show her how good of a servant he can be by taking care of Lamby the inflatable lamb. Mistress Cage make sure the slave has a camera because she will require a video diary of him serving Lamby. Mistress Cage hands the slave Lamby as well as his collar and chastity and has him crawl away. Slave boy starts day one of the video diary by giving Lamby as relaxing bath with massage. Slave boy thinks Lamby needs a nap so he brings out his guitar and tucks Lmaby in bed. Slave boy sings a soothing lullaby to Lamby till Lamby falls asleep. Slave boy then takes Lamby into the pool with him. Slave boy and Lamby play around in the pool till its time to get out and go for a ride. Slave boy carefully dries off Lamby and they both hop in the car. Slave boy shows Mistress cage the special care he takes of Lamby by putting a eat belt on her.

Filesize: 2.79 GB
Duration: 00:32:59

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:10 am

Veronica Introduces Natasha To Pegging

Video: WMV
Filesize: 611 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:10:56
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:26 am

Veronica Unmasked

Filesize: 425 MB
Resolution: 960x720
Duration: 00:10:29

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:37 pm

Vanessa Cage Trains the Sissy Slut

Vanessa Cage calls for her sissy slave, and he enters the room with his new school girl outfit on. Since the sissy slave has been such a good "girl" Vanessa decides to let him have a nice reward. The best reward for her sissy slut is some foot worship. He has become such a well trained sissy that Vanessa hasn't had to direct him what to do once. As he licks, kisses, and sucks on her feet, Vanessa gives her sissy slut compliments on how well he worships her feet. Vanessa has complete control over him with her sexy red toes and delicate, high arches. It's not all good though, as she reminds him of his tiny, useless cock that he will never be allowed to use.EVER!

Vanessa Cage must be in a great mood because she is debating letting her sissy bitch out of chastity. It's only been 60 days, so Vanessa will definitely torment him. Once she unlocks him, she takes her tits out to begin her slow tease. Rubbing her nipples, speaking seductively, she reminds her sissy bitch who is really in control. She threatens to lock him back up again, but softly teases him about titty fucking her. Knowing how small his cock is, that's her next target. Vanessa allows him the privilege of worshipping her breasts, only to mock his tiny cock, which she isn't sure if he can get it hard. With a countdown of 30 seconds, she challenges him to not only get hard, but to cum. After 60 days of being locked up, and the pressure of the clock.will her sissy slut's cock work??

Vanessa Cage has been very good to her sissy slave. She let him out after only 60 days in chastity. She also allowed him to jerk off, much more than he deserved. Now, she's decided to put him back in to chastity, but for how long is the question?? Locked up again, she starts his torment early. Masturbating with her pink dildo, her sissy slut is forced to kneel before her, his face right next to her pussy as she pleases herself. She verbally torments him and waves the dildo right in front of his face, teasing that she may let him suck on the dildo when she's done, even offering it for a brief sample to titillate his olfactory sense. Will she let him suck on her pussy, dildo, or will he just be sent off without any further indulgences?

Vanessa Cage is ready to train her sissy slut for his new profession. She wants her sissy slut to earn extra money sucking cock and being fucked in the ass. She has expensive taste, so her sissy slut will have to perform on the highest level. She has two strap ons, one for his mouth and the other for his tight man pussy. Vanessa decides that he will suck on the larger of the two, and her sissy slut smiles, so eager to please his Princess. He sucks on that cock with great enthusiasm. Her sissy slut truly enjoys the cock, whether in the mouth or the ass, just as long as it's in one of his holes, he's happy. Her sissy slut is sucking her cock, slobbering everywhere. Vanessa is dreaming of all the money she will make with her slut on the street sucking cock for money.HER MONEY.

Vanessa Cage is continuing the training of her sissy slave. She begins with him sucking her dildo, which he does again with a big smile on his face. Happy to please his Princess. It's not long before she has him bent over, putting her cock in his ass. Her sissy slut grabs his own ass cheeks and spreads them himself, eager to please his Princess. He takes the entire cock in his man pussy and smiles, hoping to take more. Vanessa is already planning for next time, dreaming of using a bigger cock. Vanessa gets her sissy slut in multiple positions, with her slut riding that cock, her slut is smiling.

Filesize: 2.56 GB
Duration: 00:30:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:51 pm

WowArielle - Extreme latex Anal training pt.1

PT1 out of 2 My subs been begging for me to stretch out his holes with the biggest cocks I could find. Watch me dominate him and stretch out his asshole with two massive massive cocks. The first cock is 11 inches the next is 12 inches & 2.75 inches around. I prepare his asshole to get fucked out by a massive 17 INCH cock. I fuck him in our leather bondage swing & he squirts his juices all over my long cock while he orgasms over and over again. Then I turn him a round and fuck him with reins in his mouth pulling him onto my huge cock and pounding his asshole ruthlessly. After I put him back into the swing and fuck him mercilessly. Now he's almost ready for that 17 inch MONSTER COCK.

Filesize: 1.62 GB
Duration: 00:15:39

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:05 am

Veronica's Chair Peg 2nd View

Filesize: 324 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:06:50

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:18 am

Veronica's Disco Pants Pound

Filesize: 408 MB
Resolution: 960x720
Duration: 00:10:33

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:33 am

Mistress Courtneys - your Asshole Is Mine

Quite simply, 15 minutes of strap on fucking. My slave is completely under My mercy, strapped to My bench. I start with a small dildo and just work up and up to a bigger one. Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come...
Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit. You can watch as My ass cheeks bounce with rhythm. Fucking him into oblivion. Climbing up onto the bench, My legs either side of him, I slide My cock inside him making him moan... the moans will echo throughout the dungeon all day.
I will upload a shorter version of the best bits of this clip later on this week :)

Filesize: 2.13 GB
Duration: 00:14:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:46 pm

I fuck his ass then he fucks my ass

Long sexy pegging in different positions then I give him a blowjob and in the end he fuck me in the ass. He cums two times in this video. I find him wearing my lace panties and it gets me totally horny, I get my strapon on and watch him shoving of his sexy ass to me and it gets me even more turned on. I jump on him and I just want to stuck my dildo deep in his ass but he decide to suck it first, he knows how this gets me all wet and even more horny. Then he slowly sits on my strap on and begins to fuck himself as I enjoy the view of him riding my dildo. Seeing him bounce on my fake cock is really exciting and it turns me on so much you can't imagine! Then is my turn to fuck him some more. My ass is bobbing up and down as he moans with pleasure. As his as gets warmed up I start fucking him faster and faster, pounding his ass nice and deep, as deep as it goes. With his balls fill up with cum I can't wait to milk him up, I want to swallow every drop of his cum in the end! After a long and very intimate blowjob (and a POV shot at the end) he cums really hard! We take a short break before he sticks his dick inside my ass. I love anal and I can't wait for him to fill me up with all of his cum. I start cumming really fast, knowing that I fucked him with my strap right before. It takes only a few minutes for my ass to make his big dick cum deep and hard inside my asshole.

Filesize: 3.81 GB
Duration: 00:53:24
Audio: AAC LC, 6 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela