Strapon Domination

Contents with all type of sex excluding anal

Postby angela » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:17 am

Mistress Iside - Anal Destruction

Today my slut will have to be fucked properly, no mercy for his asshole. I just will have fun to open his ass in two parts until I break it completely... and when I will have broken widely I will call my friends and together we will give him the coup de grace !!

Filesize: 337 MB
Duration: 00:16:15
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MPEG-4, AVC
Audio: AAC, 2 channels

Genre: Strap-on, Strapon Domination, Pegging, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:21 pm

Mistress Iside - Anal Rape HD

Today I want to fuck my bitch diversifying various positions that I'm going to experiment, first I put him with wide open ass in front of my throne and after making me suck my cock richly I start to penetrate him without a moment of respite. At this point I want to greatly increase my pleasure and for this reason I place his ass on my medieval table. It's here that the real fun begins, I will not give his ass a moment of respite until I will reach the maximum pleasure !!!!

Filesize: 385 MB
Duration: 00:16:13

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:29 am

Arabelle Raphael - Bad Boy Toy!

with: Arabelle Raphael, DJ

Lounging on the couch, talking on the phone, Mistress Arabelle Raphael rests her feet up on the back of her piece of human furniture, DJ. Through his leather mask, he tries to slyly lick the tips of Arabelle's high heels and she notices. She digs her heels into his back and scolds him for being so bold. Arabelle takes her heels off and shoves her foot in DJ's mouth and calls him pathetic. She puts her feet on the ground and spanks DJ's ass as he's bent over worshiping her feet. She makes him stand up and teases his cock that's been locked in a see-through plexiglass ball smasher that holds his nuts prisoner. First she bites his dick and then she zaps his cock with an electronic zapper. She presses her ass against his cock and the cage gets tighter. She zaps his whole body and tells him to dance and he dances around in pain trying to please his Mistress. Next Mistress Arabelle has DJ get on his hands and knees. As she sits on the leather couch, she tugs at a rope tied to DJ's cock and balls and fucks DJ's ass with a dildo attached to her high heel shoe. She turns him around and makes him suck the cock attached to the strap-on she wears. She commands DJ to get on the couch and bend over and he obeys. She fucks him with a strap-on deep and hard and commands him not to look at her. In the final scene, Arabelle has DJ completely immobilized on the floor. She's wrapped his whole body in black electrical tape like a mummy. She gets his dick hard to use it for her pleasure. She uses his dick like a human dildo and fucks it until she cums. She climbs up his body and sits on his face with her pussy. She smashes his face with her big beautiful tits while she fucks him some more. Mistress Arabelle's pussy is too amazing and DJ can't hold in his cum anymore and shoots his pathetic load all over himself.

Filesize: 646 MB
Duration: 00:58:56
Resolution: 960x540

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:31 pm

Mistress Gaia - Ass Fucked and Buttplugged

I have my slave on the floor, and he is tightly bound in a hogtie position. It's a very stressful position, and has been waiting a while for me to arrive. As I enter the dungeon, I know he thinks I'm going to release him. Not so... I have decided to make my bitch useful, and tell him to prepare to suffer. As he's wearing a collar and leash, I give him a few hard tugs before getting him to worship my feet and kiss my beautiful shoes. With him so helpless, I decided to give him a good fucking. I put on a pair of latex gloves and prepare my strapon. As I look down on my bitch, I know he's going to give me great pleasure as I fuck his ass. I shove my cock in and he lets out a squeal. I want to hear him squeal louder, so I fuck him harder and faster while giving him some slaps of encouragement. After I have fucked his ass, I want him to continue to suffer. So I remove my cock from the strapon, and with a screwing motion I shove it all the way up his sorry ass. He squeals in pain as I continue with his torture. As he worships my feet in gratitude, I finally leave him to struggle and squirm with no escape from his butt plug hogtie...

Filesize: 300 MB
Duration: 00:12:23

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:36 am

Mistress Gaia - Ass Fucking Burglar Perv

After a long day, I arrive home from my studio. I'm looking forward to a nice hot bath and a relaxing evening. I go into my bedroom and lie on the bed to check a couple of phone messages. As I stand up to get undressed, out from behind the curtain a burglar suddenly appears and throws me to the bed. As he tries to get on top of me to gain the advantage, I quickly overpower him and have him in a tight headlock between my thighs. As I tighten my grip, it's not long before I have my burglar bitch groggy and helpless. I quickly underess him. With him now completely naked I put him facedown, and tightly tie him to the bed. I then give him a few slaps to bring him round. As he regains consciousness, and begins to struggle. I tell him he picked the wrong house to burgle. I'm also going to show him what happens to little perverts like him. I have put on my strapon and I'm going to fuck his sorry ass until he squeals for mercy. However, my slut has a tight little asshole and I need to open it. So I put on a pair of latex gloves, and give his asshole some deep fingering. It's so good to hear my bitch squeal as I penetrate his tight ass with my latex fingers. Time to make him suffer, as I lube his ass and start to fuck him. His squeals are annoying me, so I give him some hand over mouth to shut him up. With my latex hand tight over his mouth, I so enjoy that muffled sound as he desperatly tries to gasp for air. I continue to fuck him harder and harder, as I turn his pervy dream into his painful ass fucking reality...

Filesize: 568 MB
Duration: 00:16:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:41 pm

Alissa Dominates The Family Part 5: Fucked StepBrother

Alissa Avni is dominating her family and she isn't through. Her StepBrother now has to feel the humiliation of taking her cock in his mouth and his ass. Alissa puts a gag on him with large lips, making him look like a cock-sucking whore. She makes him blow her cock and then she stuffs it in his tight virgin ass. The cock is barely going into his virgin ass but that doesn't stop Alissa from being determined to stretch him out and fuck him properly like the bitch stepbrother that he is.

Filesize: 454 MB
Duration: 00:05:16

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:43 am

Borrow My Boyfriend's Ass (Alex Coal and Lance Hart)

Filesize: 418 MB
Duration: 00:12:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:46 pm

Obey Melanie - Strap On Ass Trainer

Lets face it, I'm one of the sweetest, most kindest Women on the net. Thats why people like Me. I take a sissy dicked slave out of his chastity belt and FUCK HIM in his ASS and PROVE... penis size isnt everything. Its not how big your dick is, because real slaves dont fuck with their cocks. I will show you how to fuck! Because I'm your Strap-On Trainer!

Filesize: 28.4 MB
Duration: 00:07:47
Resolution: 720x480

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:49 am

Forced by Ariel

Mistress Ariel walks up to her slave and she stops there, waiting. The slave doesn't say anything and that makes Ariel angry, because she was waiting for something clever from him. But if he doesn't want to say sorry or explain his previous behaviour, then he is going to get punishment from her. She forces her strapon into his ass and she grabs his pelvis bone to fuck him brutally.

Filesize: 548 MB
Duration: 00:08:33

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:54 pm

Catwoman Makes Batman Her Slave Part 1

Batman has invaded the cats lair seeking his revenge. He searches and calls out for her, but the cat is up in a tree. She quietly sneaks up on him from behind before pouncing on his back. A full on fight ensues but it seems as if Catwoman is always to quick for Batman to land any moves. She has no problem landing several punches to his face before dodging out of the way as he charges her, falling to the ground. She eggs the Bat on, enjoying his obvious frustration. She grabs him from behind and lifts him off the ground delivering a bone crushing bear hug. She drops the hero to the floor and climbs on top stretching his limbs into a limb tearing grapevine. She laughs at his pain and moves up to crush his throat in a classic schoolgirl pin. He swears he will get out of this and make her pay, but that just entices her to laugh more at his helplessness. She lets him up only to devastate him with a left hook and a belly punch. She gives him no time to recover and throws him into a choke hold. The dark Knight falls to the floor, and she wraps him in a body scissor further endangering his air supply. He calls her a dirty whore, and well that's just not nice batman. To teach him a lesson in manners she gives him a ground and pound on the floor and then sits on his face. She confesses she's not going to him, but instead make him her permanent slave. He desperately attempts to remove her but can't breathe underneath her mighty ass. She instructs him not to fight it anymore and to just head to the light. Finally he struggles no more. She climbs off and slaps him a couple times to make sure hes out before dragging his limp body off. We open back up with Catwoman reading an article in the paper about how the authorities are calling off the search for Batman, all they found of him was his suit. She gleefully shares this news with the Bat, who she has tied naked spread eagle on her bed. He protests weakly but she wants him to understand he is her plaything now, and there is nobody coming to save him! She cracks her whip and catches him right on his cock! She encourages him to just give up his will now, he WILL serve her, it is inevitable. But since he is stubborn, she will have to break him. She delivers some stinging blows with her crop. As he cries out in pain, she ponders perhaps shes being to hard on the Bat. Perhaps he needs some TLC instead? He weakly agrees but she just begins digging her long claws into his tender flesh. She enjoys teasing the Bat, gently touching his cock before viciously clawing him again. She stands over his face showing off her delicious ass, teasing him and asking if he'd prefer her to perch her perfect booty on his face, instead of all this torture?

Filesize: 599 MB
Duration: 00:10:43
Resolution: 1440x1080
Video: MPEG-4, MPEG-4 Visual
Audio: MPEG Audio, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:56 am

Catwoman Makes Batman Her Slave Part 2

She hovers her ass over his face, teasing and taunting him with its heavenly proportions. He begs for her to stop clawing him and give him a taste of her. As she lowers her big ass down to his face he tries to take a lick. Not so fast Batman, your a slave and you don't get a taste until I let you. She leans down and grabs a roll of tape, and tapes his mouth shut. Now lets see this get interesting. She lowers her massive ass onto his face completely cutting off his air supply. She laughs evilly at his struggles as he grasps the severity of the situation. She orders him to take a deep whiff of her ass, as she gleefully starts to smother him again. She takes a seat on his face and confesses his pathetic struggles are starting to turn her on. Watching the mighty Batman's life slipping away, and it's all because he's trapped under her plump ass. She toys with him, smothering him until he almost before giving him a tiny whiff of air and then sealing his face to her ass again. As he starts to black out she jumps up and grabs her whip. She gives him an ultimatum, she can take his life right here and now, or bow down and be her slave. She drives her point home and begins hitting him with the whip. As Batman screams and cries out in pain she laughs maniacally, enjoying his torment. When he replies no to being her slave, she confesses she can't end him just yet. But if she knocks him out maybe that will change his mind. She settles down and feels him squirm beneath her, seeing him so helpless has made her pussy super wet. She begins to ride his face, hoping he won't pass out just yet. She humps his helpless face until she screams in ecstasy. Too bad Batman wasn't awake to enjoy it. She whispers into his ear, to take a nice nap, she has a surprise for him when he comes to.

Filesize: 344 MB
Duration: 00:05:47
Video: Windows Media, VC-1
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:02 pm

Catwoman Makes Batman Her Slave Part 3

Catwoman has finally broken the will of the Bat. He has finally accepted his fate as her slave. She has him waiting on his knees, ankles and hands tied behind his back.She walks in a cracks her riding crop on his exposed back and butt. She sits down and spreads her legs wide revealing her pretty pussy. Catwoman teases him with it before ordering him over to sniff her ass. He complies and she laughs with glee at the site of Batman obeying her commands. She orders him to kiss her ass and asshole. He gets in super deep between her checks. He admits that she is his mistress now and will serve and worship her. She spreads her pussy wide for him and asks if he'd like a taste. He tells her yes, but instead of letting him eat her pussy, She reveals to him a giant cock! Cat explains that he is no longer a superhero, in fact he's no longer even a man. "This cock will be the man now, and the only thing going inside my pussy!" she gleefully exclaims. She has to ensure he's going to do everything she says. Her eyes roll back in her head as she slides the girthy dildo inside her wet cunt. She plays with herself, covering the cock with her wet pussy juice. She orders him to come suck her cock. When he looks disgusted and tormented she mocks him about being afraid of dick and slaps him in the face with it. Cat shoves the cock in his mouth and asks him how her cunt tastes? He doesn't look to happy, She's disappointed, maybe she needs to drive the point home more. She grabs her harness and attaches her cock. She explains he's in for a real treat. Her cock can cum! She has been filling it up with all her cum! She has been masturbating all month, imagining this exact moment! The mighty batman has finally fallen and he is now hers to command! Catwoman slams her cock into his mouth and commands him to suck! He's going to suck it until she has a big, fat orgasm all over his face! Catwoman forces his head down and moans with delight as he bobs up and down. He gags and drools from the huge dick. Tipsy with power she humps his face getting closer and closer before exploding massive amounts of cum in his mouth. He chokes on her cum which just makes her to laugh. Imagine the dark knight now sucking dick and covered in cum! Now that she has tainted his mouth what other use does he hold for her cock? She orders him to bend over and cracks her crop over his bare ass. Maybe she can abuse another hole? "Please no!" he begs "It's to big!" She slaps his asshole with her cock and declares that its not that her dick is to big but his bat cunt that's to tight! She spanks him and eyeballs his virgin ass. He begs her not to but that just turns her on even more. She then forces her huge cock inside his tight asshole. He screams and cries out in agony, but shes Tipsy with cock power. She loves feeling her cock fill up his bat cunt. Deep down she knows he wants it, all you superhero types do. I mean they run around in the middle of the night wearing nothing but tights. That screams fuck my ass to her. She pounds her big ass into him. Slipping her cock deep inside him, she laughs and cries out in pleasure. Finally the batman is completely hers! She can do anything to him and there is no one to stop her! In fact, maybe she should invite some friends over to fuck his ass with her! Harley Quinn is a crazy bitch, and I bet she would just love destroying batman's butthole! As he begs her not to, she ignores his pleas and begins fucking him even harder. Something about his desperation is making her so horny! Catwoman grabs her whip and cracks it over his back and ass. She's going to destroy his asshole and then fill it up with her cum! She shoves her cock back in and starts pounding his ass. She jiggles her massive booty up and down fucking him harder and harder! Cat whips herself into a frenzy before having a huge cumshot! She fills his ass with cum but she wants to get every last drop of cum out of her big thick cock. She plays with the tip of his face and teases herself before cumming again and covering him with all her delicious pussy juices.

Filesize: 579 MB
Duration: 00:11:56

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:06 am

Catwoman Makes Batman Her Slave Part 4

Cat has completely broken batman's mind. She has used and abused him. She has used her giant cumming dick to Brainwash him into total slavedome. He is now hers to command and do as she sees fit. When she barks orders at him, he complies immediately, even uttering a yes mistress. Now, time to play with her pet bat. She asks him if he wants to serve his mistress, she climbs on top and orders him to kiss her big booty. He happily obliges. She hovers over him, teasing him with her glorious holes. CatWoman orders him to stick out his tongue and lap up her pretty kitty. When he gets to greedy she punishes him by not letting him breathe. She spreads her ample ass cheeks wide and sits down hard on his face. She tells him she wants to feel him struggle underneath her. Knowing he cant breathe in anything except for the smell of her dripping wet cunt. She enjoys teasing and playing with her pet bat before ordering him to stick his tongue out and stay still. She starts to ride his face, bouncing up and down. Enjoying the warm wet tongue sliding against her pink pussy. Her moans get louder and louder as she edges towards ecstasy. She cum's all over his face and tells him to lick every last drop up. Now that he understands he exists for her pleasure only. His pleasure does not matter. So in reality he wont be needing his testicles now will he? She grabs his balls and yanks on them pondering what to do. Ah! She grabs scissors and a glass jar. She explains to the batman shes going to snip his balls off and keep them in a jar! That would be the ultimate trophy! He begs and pleads with her to let him keep his balls. She offers to make him a deal, as she starts to rub his cock. If he can keep from cumming, then she will let him keep his precious family jewels. To bad, hes been captured here for weeks, and his balls are already so heavy with cum. She sensually starts to jerk his dick up and down teasing him. The terrified batman doesn't know what to do. It feels so good, but if he cums he will lose his manhood forever! She teases him with her warm wet mouth. Running her tongue up and down the length of his shaft. He moans as she devours his whole cock. Sucking him deep inside. She spits all over it making it super hard. She coaches him into a rock hard cock, before sucking on his balls. Enjoying the taste of them in her mouth for the very last time. Batman feels himself getting close, but he must resist! She deep throats and chokes on his cock causing him to almost cum! He begs her to stop, he's not going to be able to hold back. Her mouth is going to make him lose his balls! He offers to give her any amount of money in the world! He even reveals his true identity " I'm Bruce Wayne!" in a desperate attempt to make her stop. But, she is enjoying her little game to much and no amount of money is better then this! She drools over his cock and using both hands to jerk him into oblivion! He cums on her hands, and she slurps it all down. Hes in such a daze, he thanks his mistress for his amazing orgasm. She laughs and says she has some bad news. He lost her bet, and now... she is going to snip off his manhood! SNIP!!!

Filesize: 383 MB
Duration: 00:07:55

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:07 pm

Cock Puppet

Mistress Whitney has no patience for slaves who try to run away from her cock but that will never be the case again. Her fuck-boy has been restrained and suspended in the air making his hole completely accessible and vulnerable to her big dick. All he can do is accept his fate of being her cock-slut and learn to love getting his ass stretched and fucked every single day of his life.

Filesize: 1.63 GB
Duration: 00:19:35

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:10 am

Raven Heart - Cuck Gets a Quick Ass Fuck Mistress Gets a Nice View

Raven fucks her slave in the ass while outside on the balcony of a penthouse suite. People in the high rise right across from them could see what they are doing from their balconies and windows, but Raven doesn't care. She wants people to know what a depraved whore she has trained. Raven enjoys the view from the top. She looks out over the beautiful city while fucking the slave's ass. The slave's pink chastity device bounces while Raven drives the cock deep. Raven feels like she's on top of the world, fucking her slave while enjoying the beautiful view of the city below her. When Raven's done pounding her slave, she wants to go shopping. She has the slave go into the penthouse and fetch its wallet for her so that she can use his ass and his finances as she pleases

Filesize: 443 MB
Duration: 00:06:03

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

PreviousNext

Return to Not Anal forum