Dirty Talks (FemDom POV)

Contents with all type of sex excluding anal

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:40 am

Violet Doll - Edging Continued

If you're one of My special jerkaholics, you should be edging for an entire month. Have some encouragement. . . and teasing and torment.

Filesize: 656 MB
Duration: 00:14:47
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 6066 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:43 am

Two Brats in Bed- but all you want is their feet! LOSER

Two hot sassy brats in bed...but all you can think about is worshiping their naked bare soles! What a foot sniffing loser! You have an obsession with feet and Ceara and Christie are amused by how horny and eager you are to stroke to their feet! Get on your knees loser, and have fun wanking your cock while you are humiliated and taunted!!!

Filesize: 52.8 MB
Duration: 00:06:35
Resolution: 640x480
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 986 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:49 am

Exchange Student by Carlin

Some love went into this one. A jaw-dropping clip featuring Carlin as an exchange student. But there's something about this exchange student, what could it be? Is she going to wrap her host in a web of fetish desire that he didn't even know could exist? Is this harmless student actually a webcam fetish diva? Uh oh! - xo Helix

Filesize: 83.7 MB
Duration: 00:03:26
Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS, 3206 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:52 am

Princess Tiffani Uses You as Her Fuckfaced Sissy Suck-Brat

My alpha stud boyfriends love having their massive cocks sucked. And I luv teasing and seducing them, with my Princess Tiffani suck-me lips. Once I tease their cocks super stiff? I'm going to use YOU to finish the job - the blow job. I'm gonna train you to either guzzle their loads or have your face plastered with their cum

Filesize: 187 MB
Duration: 00:08:31
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2816 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:55 am

Ellie Idol - The Bitchy Brat From High School

Do you have fond high school memories? What was it like for you? Was it awful? Were you teased every day? Did girls make fun of you and laugh at you? I'm sure they did. They knew that you would grow up to be a loser boy. They had you pegged. They knew you'd never have a love life, except for your hand. You weren't cool, you were a nobody, and nothing's changed.

And it used to hurt you so bad when they would make fun of you. But you grew into a full fledged loser, and now you love it. You've learned to love yourself, and the humiliation that you felt began to turn you on. It fed you with a sexual energy, and now you can't get enough. Now you live for the humiliation. Nothing will ever change.

You were a loser then and you're a loser now. You were meant to be abused. You're toy for bratty girls to play with whenever they want to. You're just a pathetic wanker, a loser who only knows how to click, and stroke. This website is probably your home site, lol. I'll bet your desktop picture is of some bratty girl from this site. Who is it? That one girl that reminds you of the brat that used to torment you in high school.

All of brats trigger something in your memory that makes you think of high school and all the emotional abuse you suffered. So stroke your cock and think of those memories. Get ready to shoot your load for a bitchy, bratty Princess. Bring yourself to the edge as I verbally abuse you, you stupid fuck! The misery and torment you once felt now makes your cock explode so hard. You love it. Cum you fucking pathetic reject!

Filesize: 236 MB
Duration: 00:07:22
Resolution: 720x406
Video: WMV, , 4402 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:58 am

Goddess Valora Gives You Masturbation Instruction

Goddess Valora wants to know why you would visit her when you only have that tiny itty bitty pimple dick in your pants. How can you please any woman with a tiny penis like that? If you ever went on a date with Goddess Valora, she would just put you in chastity and fuck you in the ass. If they make chastity devices that small. Goddess Valora knows that you only have a big car and a big home cause you never grew a penis, and penises are forever.

Filesize: 468 MB
Duration: 00:05:26
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:01 am

Caged Slave Dicklet Instruction POV

Mistress Natalya has had her gimp locked up in chastity for weeks, but since she is in the mood for some amusement, she tells her slave that she will let him out of his cage - and his chastity device - to put on a show for her. The slave will jerk his cock to her commands and will cum at the exact moment she tells him to do so. But then Natalya adds a very sadistic condition - he is only allowed to use two fingers to jerk his tiny cock! Natalya laughs as her slave jerks his cock with just two fingers, straining to get off. Once he has gotten hard and ready, she orders him to cum as she counts down from five. When the slave actually manages to cum, Natalya orders him to slurp up the cum from his hand like the pathetic bitch he is.

Filesize: 457 MB
Duration: 00:05:20
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:04 am

Madam Violet - This Isn't Blackmail (But It Could Be)

The Sequel to Trust Me (This Isn't Blackmail). So you've waited for over 24 hours, waiting and wondering....what I think of your cock, what I think of your face...even though you know you're a worthless slave to Me a part of you still hopes that you've made an impression....but also wonders if you've made a mistake... Silly slave - I don't care what you look like! I care that you OBEY. I care that you feel as though I have the upper hand, that I have control....and I do. I have so much MORE POWER now. I would never break your trust, it doesn't mean I don't fantasise about doing it. Truly fucking you over, with no mercy shown, it doesn't count if imagining it makes Me wet.I will never follow through. With one SNAP and the trigger words you are back where you were before, under My hipn0tic control, HARD and even MORE desperate to cum. Stroke for My body, My tits spilling out of My bra, one SNAP you stroke two SNAPS you stop. Good boy....As My bra hits the floor. After fucking with your cock and your mind some more I finally give you the CUM countdown you've been desperately waiting for....it will be SO much more intense now you've taken the LEAP....you will CUM at the count of TEN - give or take.there's always wiggle room when you're dealing with a Goddess. Contains: triggers, mindfuck, mental domination, manipulation, sensual domination, finger snaps, tease, masturbation instruction, JOI, lingerie, tit worship, topless.

Filesize: 452 MB
Duration: 00:13:56
Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 4261 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 265 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:08 am

The Element Of Surprise CEI

Today there will be teasing, edging, ruining, and cum eating. And that's all I'm going to tell you.

There'll be no roadmap in this clip, no clues about what will happen next. You'll stay in the moment, heart beating and cock throbbing, with no time to think or hesitate. You won't even have to try to be a good cum slut for me. The ever building excitement and element of surprise will leave you without a choice.

Filesize: 679 MB
Duration: 00:27:07
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 3301 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:11 am

Xev Bellringer - Cumshot Christmas Gift

This is my present to you, Alex - we've been together for a while now so I know what turns you on. I saw what you had on your hard drive, don't worry, I like it. I thought I could give you something really special for the holidays until we are with each other again. I know you have a thing for legs, especially juicy, thick thighs like mine. Do you like the way they look in a tight, little mini skirt? I want to strip for you, Alex, but I'm going to keep the skirt on. You enjoy how it clings to my curvy hips and legs, don't you? I think you should touch yourself for me, imagine cumming all over my voluptuous calves and thighs - drench them just like this. I'm not done with you yet though, you haven't imagined cumming on my big, soft boobs. How could you resist squirting on them as well? I want to feel it warm, dripping down my cleavage and off my hard nipples. Don't forget my favorite part: receiving a hot load of cum all over my face. I can't wait until you can put me down on my knees in person and empty yourself all over me. I want to taste you, please cum for me!

Filesize: 260 MB
Duration: 00:11:35
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:14 am

Goddess Paige - Condom of Cum - Just For You!

I told you, honey. I'm never going to fuck you again. You aren't man enough for me - you never have been, and you never will! It was the best decision I ever made. I've taken a beautiful, exquisite lover who knows how to make me moan in ways you can't even imagine. But I'm not a complete heartless bitch. I brought you back a present! The condom we used, filled with a giant load of his thick, creamy cum. You're going to eat this! You're going to eat it all! Maybe if you drink down the sperm of a REAL man, you'll regain your lost masculinity! I doubt it, though. I think you'll always be a bitch. A good cum-eating bitch. Drink up!

Filesize: 223 MB
Duration: 00:09:02
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3282 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:17 am

Miss Kelle Martina - Cursed

So, youve come to me with a little problem. You seem to be a chronic masturbator, is that it? Youve tried everything? I think I have just the thing for you. A Spell. You dont believe in magic? Well, if you dont get any results, you can simply go and Ill give you your money back. My magic works best when you mentally go blank and let your gut take over.

My spell worsens your masturbation addiction and makes you into a compulsive masturbator who belongs only to me with one little catch

Filesize: 536 MB
Duration: 00:09:33
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 7713 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:20 am

Xev Bellringer - Mommy Controls You With Breasts

I have been very disappointed with your behavior lately, young man. The principal called me today and told me about your attitude problem at school. You are not obeying your teachers, doing terribly with your school work, swearing in class, and being aggressive at break. I didn't raise you to be a delinquent do you want to be held back??

Oh sweetie, I'm not mad, I'm worried. Mommy has one... idea that might work to fix your bad behavior. Sit down in the living room, sweetheart, and relax while Mommy changes clothes.

That's better, right? I want my little boy to be comfortable; doesn't Mommy look nice in her silky robe? Now, sweetie, I'm going to need you to relax for this therapeutic experiment. Mommy's going to count you down into a trance that'll help you listen and behave a little bit better. But in order for this to work, Mommy is going to require that you look at her more off limits body parts... my breasts sweetheart, you need to stare at my big, full bosom the entire time I'm talking. Ok? Good.

Featuring high fps, slow motion breast bouncing with audio overlay

Filesize: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:13:54
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 12.6 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:23 am

Nikki Next - You Worship My Young, Tight Gym Ass, Don't You Perv?

So nice of you to be waiting on me when I come home from the gym. I know how much you love seeing me when I get back from my workout. My little gym outfits drive you wild. Today I worked on my perfect, young tight little ass. And I think you should admit what we both know, my perfect ass owns you. It owns your entire world. My ass rules your weak brain. You can't even take your eyes off of it. It's so perfect and tight. And most of all it's so young.

You look forward to coming home and staring at my ass on your screen. It turns you on so much that you wait all day just to gaze upon it. You think about it while you're at work. It looks so amazing in these tight little gym shorts. I don't blame you for liking it. It's so tight and beautifully sculpted. But I know you're already aware of that considering you can't take your eyes off to it. You're such a perv for hot young ass.

I'm sure there are so many things you'd love to do to this perfect young ass. Kiss it, rub it, massage it, worship it. It rules your mind. It controls your cock. You owe it so much gratitude for all that it does for you. My young beautiful ass completely controls you. You're hooked, addicted. You must feel so weak knowing that something so young controls you. It makes you want to cum and turns your brain to mush.

I'm feeling nice today so I'm going to let you cum for my ass, but only because I know that the more you cum to it, the more you won't be able to stop. It's all you want to do. Stroke it for my ass. And when you cum for it, it will only further addict you to my hot, young ass. So go ahead, cum and let your addiction grow. You're such easy prey for my ass.

Filesize: 249 MB
Duration: 00:07:14
Video: WMV, , 4699 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:26 am

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Hopelessly In Love

It's certainly no secret that your desire for me has become an all out love obsession. You can barely think of anything else but me.. And your desire to be in my life now borders on obscene. But this love will always be unrequited. You will desire me forever and I will continue to ignore and humiliate you for it. Your presence will be minimal and of no consequence as you pine and throw yourself at my feet. But don't worry.. I do so enjoy this one-sided game..

Filesize: 523 MB
Duration: 00:08:52
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 246 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

PreviousNext

Return to Not Anal forum