Dirty Talks (FemDom POV)

Contents with all type of sex excluding anal

Dirty Talks (FemDom POV)

Postby angela » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:02 pm

Lindsey Leigh - 25 Minute Jerk

Do you think your cock could handle a 20+ minute tease with me? Your cock will be pulsing and dripping but I am in control and I want you on the edge. I want you aching and shaking while you stroke. Does my body make you weak? Is this tease becoming too much? Do you think you'll be able to make it until I count you down? Look at my curves, quiver as I touch them softly. Look at me, that dick is mine. Don't you enjoy the way I make you feel? You have never been so horny.. look at you. You legitimately need to to do your thinking for you while I control your body. You are a very lucky man to have this kind of encounter with me..

Filesize: 364 MB
Duration: 00:24:08
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MOV, 30.000 FPS, 1982 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 119 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:30 pm

Daria Purr Purr - Addict For My Miniskirt Ass

You don't stand a chance when you start looking at my derriere in a spandex mini skirt, the pale flesh part where the black stockings end and the short skirt starts, a yellow satin thong underneath that my round ass eats it up. You turn into a total moron in no time in front of this and is all your fault.

Filesize: 189 MB
Duration: 00:05:53
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 4294 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:56 pm

Admit it You are Gay

Goddess Kylie Rogue and Mistress Dava Foxx know you're sitting there staring at their huge black strap-on cocks wishing that both 12' rods were shoved up your slutty ass at the same time. You are a Cock whore! Just admit it, you dream of huge hard cock in your mouth and then dream of being bent over and fucked in your man cunt like the bitch that you are. Stroking that little pathetic excuse you have for a cock. You will never be able please any woman. It's only good for you to stroke with your thumb and index finger while you dream of Dom cock shoved up your ass. You spill your tiny load of filth just hoping for permission to eat it. You slut!

Filesize: 568 MB
Duration: 00:06:33
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:22 pm

Violet Foxy - Ass Addict JOI

You're addicted to my ass. Take out your cock and stroke it, I know I've already got you hard. You're so lucky to be able to stroke to the body of a goddess. I'm the finest, sexiest woman you've ever seen, stroke your cock and worship me.

You love worshiping me and having me tell you what to do; I turn you on like no one else can. Having me tempt you with my delicious ass while telling you how to stroke is undeniably addictive. I tease you from above, my ass looks incredible from below.

If you want to worship me right, at the end of this twenty second countdown, you're going to milk every last drop of cum out of your cock for me. When I get to zero, you're going to succumb to your addiction; give me all your cum, I deserve it all.

Filesize: 1014 MB
Duration: 00:16:28
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 8456 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 150 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:49 pm

Violet Foxy - Ass Lovers JOI

Watch me bounce my ass for you in the tiniest thong and thigh high socks. Take your cock out and jerk it to my perfect ass. I tell you how to jerk off as I tease you by twerking and spanking myself. Can you handle seeing my big tits too?

I take off my bra and pull my panties to the side to show you my pussy and asshole. You are transfixed by my beautiful asshole, seeing it drives you wild! Your cock is getting so hard, my ass is going to make you cum. I tease you to the limit with my perfect ass, then give you a cum countdown. When I get to zero, I want you to cum all over my ass!

Filesize: 852 MB
Duration: 00:12:36
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 9286 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:16 pm

Miss Kelle Martina - Bathroom Boy

My last toilet clip, Trained Toiletbitch, sold so much, that I finally figured out exactly how many of you shi+ eating perverts are really out there! I know you'd love to be my bathroom boy, wouldn't you? BEing my slave, following me around to be my human toilet. Oops, I need to go right now!Kneel and open your nasty mouth to accept my gift! Chew and swallow bitch. Stare deep into my asshole and beg for more. You'll be used whenever I want to! Extreme and graphic toilet talk, not for faint of heart.

Filesize: 519 MB
Duration: 00:08:45
Video: WMV, 24.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:42 pm

Princess Remi Breaks You Down Til You're Begging to Kiss Her Ass

You need to be put in your place - and that is exactly what I am going to do to you. I'm going to stare you in the eye and tell you exactly how pathetic you are until I've got you so broken down and destroyed that you are on your knees, begging to plaster my ass with kisses, you worthless pile of pig snot

Filesize: 139 MB
Duration: 00:06:16
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2816 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:09 am

Tara Tainton - You Love It When I Gently Coax You

As IF you don't know how to make yourself FEEL amazing. how to stroke your cock. how to edge yourself. how to make your cock head bulge and pulse. how to get yourself so close to orgasm that nothing else matters in the world. But I know you LOVE when I tell you how to do it.
Oh, and I'm going to. AND you're going to eat your cum for me.
FIRST, you're doing to edge your way to CRAVING it. THEN, you're gonna sample your delicious pre-cum. And THEN. you're going to swallow an entire handful.
And you're going to feel AMAZING.

Filesize: 182 MB
Duration: 00:13:46
Resolution: 720x404
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 1687 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:15 am

Rachael C - COCK Stamina

Mistress Rachael C is laying down the law with you and your stag do buddies...she thinks you've all been disrespectful to the girls in her 'massage' parlour so she decides to lay down a some conditions to your visit...she orders you and your mates to get your COCKS out and have a WANK off....last man standing gets to have a one-on-one session with a girl of his choice! Busty Rachael teases you as she demands you all Jerk together she strips naked, flaunting her spectacularly huge TITS and bare, bald PUSSY under sheer tights...as members of your Party start to blow their load she banishes them from the room until there's just two of you left...but will you be able to control your SPUNK and be the winner?

Filesize: 428 MB
Duration: 00:09:47
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:18 am

Kendi Olsen - Perverted Old Daddy Blackmailed By The Young Bratty Babysitter

Hey thanks for taking the time to talk with me, I know I wasn't supposed to babysit today but I know that this is the one day that I can talk to you alone without your wife. I didn't want her here for this. Oh my god, are you getting turned on? Ewww I knew it, you see this is exactly what I wanted to talk about. I knew you wanted me. This is so fucking sick. This is a good gig for me and I like babysitting for you but I've been getting the feeling that you're a fucking pervert. I feel you staring up my skirt when I bend over. I can feel your creepy eyes. And I know you stare at me when I'm in my bikini by the pool. An I'm pretty sure you stole my panties when I had to change at your house one day. I didn't want to believe it but now I know it's true because I can see you pitching a tent for me. And what? You thought I called you in here to fuck you?? Ewwww no! I was going to tell you how you need to stop fucking perving on me you old creep.

I was just trying to be discreet and not out you as a pervert in front of your wife. But maybe I should tell her. Maybe I should tell my dad. Or maybe my big brothers, I'll bet they'd be really interested in knowing what a fucking creep you are. Or maybe I should just go straight to the police and tell them how you stare at me, tell them how you make me super uncomfortable. Or I could tell them you got me alone in a room and started fondling me. I'll tell them you made me take my shirt off to see how my tits were growing.

I would never want to be with an old fuck like you. I'm too fucking young for you. That's fucking disgusting. You're an old pervert. What you're doing is probably illegal and you should not be popping a boner for me. I mean I do know how fucking hot I am, I'm young and sexy and you're wife is old and dried up. So I do get it. Seeing a hot young girl in your house, still in her school girl uniform from school, must really excite you. But to actaully get hard for me, that is not acceptable. It's fucking creepy and so pervy. This is disgusting.

Is this what you wanted? You wanted to see my tight young pussy and ass in my panties? Were you hoping I would invite you into this room while your wife was out and ask you to break me in? Pop my cherry? Ewwwwww Never you old perv! You're disgusting. You're the neighborhood fucking pervert. This is absolutely horrifying. I think I should turn you in to the police. I'll bet you'd go straight to jail. And I've heard what they do to men like you in jail.

Hmmm so what can we do to make this go away? Well if you want me to go away, you're going to have to pay me to go away. No, not twenty dollars, you're going to have to pay me a lot. Or I'm going to stay here right on your bed with my school girl skirt hiked up and my blouse ripped open until your wife gets home. I'll start screaming, 'Please no, please don't..' LOL! Your life will be destroyed and then you'll go to jail. This could go really bad for you really quick. So maybe you should stop being a stupid cheap pervert and just pay up. Give me money. Give me enough not only to shut me up, but to keep me around. I mean, it doesn't have to end here. You want to keep me on as your babysitter, don't you? And I can deal with you being a pervert as long as you pay me enough. Pay me to keep my mouth shut. And you can watch me grow and soon I'll be legally old enough for you to fuck me. Who knows what could happen? You just need to be a good boy and pay. Or else I'm going to be a bad girl and cry and scream and tell everyone what an old perv you are.

Filesize: 348 MB
Duration: 00:10:06
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: WMV, , 4703 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:21 am

Cum for Kymberly Jane

Kymberly Jane is back in town. Your wild thing of a stepdaughter is taking some time off college and will be home for as long as her mom lets her, and that won't be long, but while she is here she describes her nymphomaniac diagnosis from her shrink and her need for a "friend with benefits" set up. She's changes in front of you and has the most amazing bod and as she says- your wife never wants to have sex. Kymberly teases you saying she has heard you are a little quick to come and wants to see how long you can go. She counts to 50 and it is the slowest 50 in the book but you want some of this so you jerk it nice and slowly for that naughty stepdaughter, Kymberly Jane.

Filesize: 113 MB
Duration: 00:09:50
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 1557 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 38.9 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:24 am

Jessica Starling - Getting Over Your Cum Eating Fear: CEI and JOI

This clip is for you little submissives who always chicken out right before they eat their cum.We're getting over your fear tonight.We're going to take small steps. Work you up. Do exactly what I say and you'll fall deeper into your sub space and be able to slurp up all of your cum.This is going to require a bit of edging and a lot of trust in me. You'd better trust your dominant. I wouldn't do anything to steer you in the wrong direction. You'll be happier, more fulfilled once you eat your own cum. Once you fall even farther into the beta bitch boy hole.Do it for yourself. But, more importantly, do it for me.

Filesize: 250 MB
Duration: 00:20:55
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1602 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 62.9 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:27 am

Princess Fierce - I'm a Faggot & I Eat My Cum

When you are jacking off to me it almost makes you feel like you are straight. Just because you masturbate to me doesn't make you into women. In fact the only thing that turns you on is talking about your faggot ways. I'm gonna make you stroke hard, tight, and fast each time I say the word FAGGOT. Soon your balls are aching and you're begging me to eat your faggot treat.

Filesize: 565 MB
Duration: 00:11:24
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 6672 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:31 am

Dream of their Goddess Cocks

Goddess Nadia White and Goddess Nyssa Nevers are wearing corsets and strap on black cocks, standing in front of you, stroking their big black cocks, wondering if you want your boy pussy stuffed. The Goddesses start planning on how to fuck your slut hole with their big cocks. They know you want to be DP'd, and want to take turns having you suck their dick while the other fucks your ass, forcing you to suck off your own ass juice.

Filesize: 562 MB
Duration: 00:06:31
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
angela

Postby angela » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:37 am

Emma Green - Convincing Cleavage

Princess Emma's huge, natural assets are adored my millions. She graces national and worldwide newspapers and has many a men drooling over her perfect tits.

Being the loser that you are, you know you can only worship from afar. Those tits you dream of are so far out of reach. Her tits make you want to spend, one peek and you are reaching for your credit card. Emma's curvaceous chests urges you to self destruct, to embrace that cash pig deep within. You mindlessly spend, you don't know why but it feels good and it's the right thing to do.

I want to see you drool hard today, I want to see just how weak I make you. Teased and tormented to the highest level possible you will be left just wanting more than ever. You may be here to get your daily dose of my ass but you will be left conditioned to crave my tits more than you ever thought possible.

Filesize: 192 MB
Duration: 00:07:02
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3483 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
angela

Next

Return to Not Anal forum