Tease My Sexy Legs in Leather Boots / Louboutin

7467 - Making An Insubordinate Lick My Filthy Boots Clean

Postby Katrin19888 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:12 pm

Genres: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship, Boot Domination , Female Domination , Humiliation , Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: My commanding officer has me out on assignment when I spot a subordinate hiding and masturbating while ogling my military attire. Disgusted, I make him get down on all fours and follow me into an old, abandoned building to dish out his punishment. He apologizes repeatedly and tells me that my outfit was simply too sexy for him to handle and that he couldn't help but touch himself. His apology falls on deaf ears as I continue punishing him by making him lick my dirty boots clean. They're absolutely filthy from traipsing around outside and through the dilapidated building yet he mouths them clean with no complaints like a good subordinate. He knows how much trouble he's in and doesn't dare put up a fight as he proceeds to polish them with his tongue while I occasionally spit on his face and in his stupid mouth. I make him my new slave and delight in dishing out his punishment

<================>
Duration: 0:11:27
File Size: 604 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7467 - Making An Insubordinate Lick My Filthy Boots Clean Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7467 - Making An Insubordinate Lick My Filthy Boots Clean Part 2
Katrin19888

7468 - Worship My Boots And Hot Latex Outfit

Postby Katrin19888 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:10 pm

Genres: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship, Boot Domination , Caning , Female Domination , Latex , Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: "You like my latex outfit, huh?" I ask as I stand outside and show off my body. "It's so shiny, so tight, so beautiful." A warm summer breeze blows as sun reflects off of the tight latex while I flaunt my hot curves. "Would you like to lick it?" I ask as I rub myself all over. Using a slave, I show you how I want you to lick me as I have him get down on all fours and begin by cleaning my boots with his mouth. "Lick it with your tongue," I instruct as I tower over him and supervise the job he's doing. He works his way up from my boots to my ass, licking and kissing my latex pants all over. He buries his face into my ass as he cleans my latex with his tongue while I moan in satisfaction. I love when a slave worships my boots and my latex. Do you have what it takes to please me

<================>
Duration: 0:07:47
File Size: 410 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7468 - Worship My Boots And Hot Latex Outfit Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7468 - Worship My Boots And Hot Latex Outfit Part 2
Katrin19888

7469 - Latex Top, Leather Boots, And Foot Worship

Postby Katrin19888 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:33 am

Genres: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship, Boot Domination , Female Domination , Goddess Worship , Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: In this hot video I look gorgeous as always in my new latex half-top that leaves my big, perky tits exposed. I strut my stuff and show off my perfect body as light shimmers off of the tight latex half-top and my matching red leather boots. Speaking of my boots, I decide they just aren't shiny enough and I summon a slave who comes crawling on all fours. I command him to lick my boots clean and he eagerly obeys, running his tongue up and down over and over again. I have him suck in my heels and he does so without question like the well-trained slave that he is. He hungrily mouths my long, red boots from top to bottom until they're spotless and just like new again

<================>
Duration: 0:06:36
File Size: 348 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7469 - Latex Top, Leather Boots, And Foot Worship
Katrin19888

7470 - Slave Licks My New Boots Clean

Postby Katrin19888 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:36 am

Genres: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship, Boot Domination , Boot Worship , Female Domination , Goddess Worship , Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: Do you like my new, long, shiny high-heeled boots? Me too which is why I bought them, idiot. Sitting on my bed I summon a slave, grab him by his leash, and make him clean them with his tongue. I bark orders at him in between spitting directly in his mouth so he has more natural lube to use on my new footwear. "Up and down! Up and down!" I yell as I command him to do a better job shining my boots with his mouth. "Clean my soles," I instruct as I lay back on my bed and enjoy this slave's humiliation. I make him suck my heels and he wastes no time obeying my every demand like a well-trained slave. My boots are shiny and spotless by the time he's finished

<================>
Duration: 0:09:10
File Size: 483 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7470 - Slave Licks My New Boots Clean Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7470 - Slave Licks My New Boots Clean Part 2
Katrin19888

7471 - Worshiping My Leather Boots And Mouth Spitting

Postby Katrin19888 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:19 pm

Genres: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship, Boot Domination , Boot Worship , Goddess Worship , Shoe & Boot Worship , Spitting

DESCRIPTION: Sitting on my throne I summon a slave to my side and he quickly comes crawling like a good little bitch. I make him kiss my leather boots and when he fails to impress me I grab him by his leather mask and make him do it better. "Work with your tongue," I demand as I guide him by his head. "Up and down, up and down!" I bark as I watch him attempt to clean my boots. I make him suck on my heels like he`s sucking a cock before having him lick my boots up and down again. "Try harder, slave, try harder. Work with your tongue. Faster!" I command as he hungrily mouths my leather boots. He`s really not doing a bad job but I`m in the mood to punish him anyway so I scold him for not trying hard enough as I dig my pointy heel into his chest. I slap him across the face and make him thank me before sending him back to work on my boots. "I think you need more lubricant," I say as I grab him by his face and spit directly in his mouth. Up and down he licks my boots, heels, and even my dirty soles. I get such a kick out watching him eagerly clean my boots with his tongue and spitting in his mouth. Worship my leather boots some more, slave

<================>
Duration: 0:11:55
File Size: 672 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7471 - Worshiping My Leather Boots And Mouth Spitting Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7471 - Worshiping My Leather Boots And Mouth Spitting Part 2
Katrin19888

7472 - Clean My Leather Boots With Your Tongue

Postby Katrin19888 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:10 pm

Genres: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship, Boot Domination , Female Domination , Humiliation , Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: Returning home from the cold, windy weather outside, I take a seat on my stool and notice that my sexy leather boots have gotten all dirty. With a clap of my hands I summon a slave who obediently comes crawling naked on all fours. I make him lick my shoes clean as I tower over him and hold his leash as if he were a dog. I spit directly into his open mouth and have him thank me for it before once again commanding him to shine my boots with his tongue. Eager to please his beautiful mistress, he mouths them all over and even licks their soles clean like a good little slave. Laying on his back, I feed him my heels and watch as he sucks them as if they were a cock. "Stupid, disgusting slave!" I comment while laughing at this loser. I demand he work faster since I`m a busy goddess and don`t have all day! He picks up the pace, frantically polishing my boots faster and faster, and I reward him by yet again spitting in his mouth. After deciding I`m not fully satisfied with the job he`s done, it`s time to dish out some punishment. What will it be? Find out!

<================>
Duration: 0:07:42
File Size: 404 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7472 - Clean My Leather Boots With Your Tongue Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7472 - Clean My Leather Boots With Your Tongue Part 2
Katrin19888

7473 - Fuck My Soft Leather Boots

Postby Katrin19888 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:05 am

Genres: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship, Boot Domination , Boot Worship , Goddess Worship , Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: I know you love leather so much, slave, and seeing me in this sexy leather outfit is driving you wild. I bet you'd love to sniff these leather gloves and worship these leather boots, wouldn't you? The smell of all this leather is almost too much for you to handle, I bet. Get down on all fours and lick these black leather boots all over, making sure you clean their soles with your tongue. Suck on the heels, savoring their flavor as you feel your cock growing harder. Take it out and gently rub it all over these gorgeous thigh-high boots as you inhale the aroma of leather. I want you to put your cock in between these boots and fuck them slowly, resisting the urge to cum until I give you permission. As you're on your knees I tower over you while you hump my boots, and you're only allowed to blow your load after I count to ten. Are you ready to cum between these soft leather boots? One, two, three..

<================>
Duration: 0:08:06
File Size: 315 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7473 - Fuck My Soft Leather Boots
Katrin19888

7475 - Teaching New Slave To Worship Our Feet Featuring Mist

Postby Katrin19888 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:38 am

Genres: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship, oot Domination , Female Domination , Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: Joined by my friend Mistress Kate, we break in a new slave by teaching him how to properly worship our feet. We begin by making him lick my leather boots clean, laughing at the loser as he polishes them with his tongue. "Do it better!" I scold when he fails to impress me. As he kneels before us naked, I have him lick Kate's shoes as well and the loser proves to be a fast learner. "Continue to worship her feet!" I command as I hold his head to her feet, supervising the action to make sure the jerk does the best job possible. Mistress Kate slaps his bare ass hard, then rides him like a horse as he gets back to licking my boots. Together we have a blast mocking this idiot as he mouths my leather. Taking a seat on my sofa, I have him suck my heel as Kate sits on his back and watches. "Not bad for the first time!" we tell our new student as he worships my boots. He's successfully passed our first test!

<================>
Duration: 0:07:59
File Size: 335 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7475 - Teaching New Slave To Worship Our Feet Featuring Mistress Kate
Katrin19888

7476 - Lick Our Shoes

Postby Katrin19888 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:01 pm

Genres: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship, Female Domination , Goddess Worship , Shoe & Boot Worship , Human Furniture

DESCRIPTION: Joined by the gorgeous Mistress Sol, we sit on the sofa and come up with an agenda for my slave. We decide that today he'll be licking our shoes and then serving us coffee. We summon him to us and use him as our human ashtray as he sits obediently on his hands and knees wearing a ridiculous maid outfit. We make him show us his cock and Mistress Sol ashes her cigarette on it before having him use his mouth to clean our sexy boots

<================>
Duration: 0:08:27
File Size: 228 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7476 - Lick Our Shoes
Katrin19888

7477 - Polish My Leather Boots With Your Tongue

Postby Katrin19888 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:11 pm

Genres: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship, Boot Worship , Female Domination , Goddess Worship , Shoe & Boot Worship , Spitting

DESCRIPTION: "Come to me, slave," I say as I beckon one of my slaves. I have him kneel before me and inform him that he'll be cleaning my boots with his tongue. I sit on my throne and watch him as he licks my leather boots up and down while I instruct him how I want it done. To give him even more lubricant, I spit in his mouth and have him continue polishing my boots with his tongue. "Faster, slave," I tell him and then have him lick my filthy soles clean. "Now, slave, you're going to suck my heel," I say. "I'm going to fuck your mouth with my high-heeled boot," I continue. He eagerly sucks the heel like a good slave before I have him clean my other boot

<================>
Duration: 0:06:54
File Size: 183 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7477 - Polish My Leather Boots With Your Tongue
Katrin19888

7478 - Two Mistresses, One Obedient Slave

Postby Katrin19888 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:54 am

Genres: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship, Female Domination , Goddess Worship , Human Furniture , Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: With my gorgeous dominatrix friend by my side, we sit on the couch and have a leather-clad slave kneel before us. We twist his nipples and he thanks us while we do it. We then make him worship our feet by having him kiss our boots all over. "That's right, suck it!" I say as I make him take my heel in his mouth. He cleans our dirty soles with his tongue while we watch and give him instructions. We torture his nipples again by squeezing them tightly until he bleeds and then slap his face repeatedly. I spit in his mouth and when he fails to swallow it I smack him hard and make him lick it off of the floor. My friend also spits in his mouth and slaps his face before using his back as a foot stool

<================>
Duration: 0:15:16
File Size: 411 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7478 - Two Mistresses, One Obedient Slave Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7478 - Two Mistresses, One Obedient Slave Part 2
Katrin19888

7479 - Balls On A Chain

Postby Katrin19888 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:46 am

Genres: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship, Caning , Female Domination , Goddess Worship , Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: Looking gorgeous as always in my tight leather outfit, I summon my slave to me who's down on all fours with his balls chained tightly. The chain tugs on his balls and he cries out in agony as he tries crawling to me while I watch and laugh. I make him take off one of my thigh-high leather boots, kiss it, and then take off the other as I berate him. Standing just outside of his reach, I demand he kiss my feet and he groans in pain as the chain pulls on his nuts

<================>
Duration: 0:07:13
File Size: 191 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7479 - Balls On A Chain
Katrin19888

7480 - Slave Cleans My New Leather Boots With His Mouth

Postby Katrin19888 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:36 pm

Genres: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship, Female Domination , Goddess Worship , Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: Do you like my sexy new leather outfit? The red corset and skirt look amazing along with the black gloves and boots. It really shows off my perfect body! After getting home from town I feel the leather's a bit dirty so I summon a slave to clean it for me using his mouth. I begin by having him lick my boots clean as I sit back and watch. He kisses and tongues them up and down until they're shiny and new again like a good little slave

<================>
Duration: 0:09:52
File Size: 521 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7480 - Slave Cleans My New Leather Boots With His Mouth Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7480 - Slave Cleans My New Leather Boots With His Mouth Part 2
Katrin19888

7481 - Latex Goddess Worship

Postby Katrin19888 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:12 pm

Genres: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship, Ass Worship , Female Domination , Goddess Worship , Latex , Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: Grabbing my slave by his leash I inform him that he`s going to be worshiping the shiny latex outfit I`m wearing. I look absolutely stunning in it and I`m sure you`ll agree. "Put out your tongue," I command and watch as he begins licking my black latex clean. Within seconds I cruelly change plans and shove his head down to clean my boots instead. "Good boy," I say as I sit on my sofa and supervise the job he`s doing. I make him suck on my heels for a bit before changing plans again and making him worship my ass. I turn around, bed over, and make him lick my latex-clad behind while I rub my crotch and moan in delight. "Continue to worship me," I say as I have him clean my boots with his mouth again. I demand that he lick my latex outfit once more but when he makes the mistake of touching me with his hands I have to rough him up a bit by slapping him around. He`s to worship me with his mouth only... no hands allowed

<================>
Duration: 0:09:38
File Size: 508 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7481 - Latex Goddess Worship Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7481 - Latex Goddess Worship Part 2
Katrin19888

7483 - Jerk To My Sexy Leather Outfit

Postby Katrin19888 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:00 am

Genres: Femdom, Leather Boots Domination, Bootjob, Louboutin, Boots Fetish, High Heels Licking, Shoes, Shoejob Fuck, Worship, Leather , Leather Boots , Leather Worship, Boot Worship , Female Domination , Goddess Worship , Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: "So, slave, do you like my leather outfit?" I ask as I tower over him in my back yard. On his hands and knees beneath me, he begins to sniff my leather pants while you watch and jerk-off. Yes, I want you to take out that cock of yours and stroke it while you fantasize that you're the one smelling my leather-clad ass. Imagine it's you who's worshiping my leather by licking it all over as you continue to jack your hard shaft. Watching this slave licking my black leather drives you wild, doesn't it? I give him some extra lubrication by spitting in his mouth before having him clean my leather boots with his tongue. "Up and down!" I instruct as he uses his mouth to polish my boots. As he sucks both of my heels, I want you to continue jerking-off until you cum while envisioning the smell and taste of my leather!

<================>
Duration: 0:08:45
File Size: 420 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7483 - Jerk To My Sexy Leather Outfit Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7483 - Jerk To My Sexy Leather Outfit Part 2
Katrin19888

PreviousNext

Return to Foot fetish / Stockings / Pantyhose / Boots and other