Hard Bondage & Torture Video Clips Vol.2

Contents with all type of sex excluding anal

9480 - Foot Worship, Good Enough To Eat - Natalia Forrest, J

Postby Katrin19888 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:34 pm

Genres: Foot Fetish, All Naturals, Ball / Ring Gag, Barefoot, Rope Bondage, Consensual, Lesbian, Oral

DESCRIPTION: Natalia submits to her lover Jasmine's every kinky wish as she is naked, bound with rope, and spread wide! Jasmine collars and RING GAGS her before helping herself to Natalia's nipples and down to her bare feet... Jasmine SUCKS Natalia's cute little toes and LICKS her soles, turning them both on. Jasmine pours herself a glass of fizz, then drinks it off Natalia's tits and feet! And Jasmine has a sweet treat in store for Natalia's soles too..

<================>
Duration: 0:12:11
File Size: 896 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 3840x2160

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9480 - Foot Worship, Good Enough To Eat - Natalia Forrest, Jasmine Sinclair
Katrin19888

9481 - Traitor Secrets Out - Chloe Toy, Jasmine Jae

Postby Katrin19888 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:38 am

Genres: Boot Licking, Latex, Uniform / Roleplay, Barefoot, Revenge, Rope Bondage, Strict Bondage, Justice, Humiliation, Nipple Abuse, Spanking / CP, Boots, All Naturals, Damsel in Distress, Bondage Orgasms

DESCRIPTION: Jasmine Jae discovers Chloe Toy has been giving the enemy tribe their secrets, and now she is going to be punished as a TRAITOR! Jasmine humiliates Chloe, demanding she worships her boots and strips naked. Tied to a column, Chloe takes a HARSH FLOGGING of her tits and bare clit! Jasmine doesn't let up for one instant, clamping Chloe's nipples with wooden pegs. She ignores Chloe's moans, abusing her pussy even more, fucking her with a toy and getting her to ORGASM OVER AND OVER. Traitors get what's coming to them when they mess with Jasmine Jae!!

<================>
Duration: 0:20:21
File Size: 1176 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9481 - Traitor Secrets Out - Chloe Toy, Jasmine Jae
Katrin19888

9482 - Curiousity Caught the Cop - Jasmine Sinclair

Postby Katrin19888 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:16 am

Genres: Solo, Damsel in Distress, Ball / Ring Gag, Bondage Orgasms, Spanking / CP, Stockings, Big Tits, Nipple Abuse, Uniform / Roleplay, Strict Bondage, Rope Bondage, Humiliation

DESCRIPTION: When a cute but very nosey policewoman visits the B0undH0neys studio, she asks to see just what it is we get up to? Well, how could we refuse...Cuffing her with her own handcuffs, we soon have her in our control Now it's just a matter of getting her tied up and stripped out of her uniform so we can have some naughty fun! This sexy cop faces WHIPPING, NIPPLE CLAMPING, BALL-GAGGING, and BOUND ORGASMS thanks to a vibe and a super powerful wand that we tie over her pussy!

<================>
Duration: 0:17:20
File Size: 779 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9482 - Curiousity Caught the Cop - Jasmine Sinclair
Katrin19888

9483 - Lost - Jasmine Sinclair, Roxanna

Postby Katrin19888 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:57 pm

Genres: Revenge, Tape Gag, Uniform / Roleplay, Strict Bondage, Damsel in Distress, Nipple Abuse, Stockings, Rope Bondage, Justice, Big Tits, Spanking / CP, Dildo Fucking, Bondage Orgasms

DESCRIPTION: A dark tale of bondage, punishment and deceit......Jasmine tells all: "I was thrown from my horse while riding in the woods, when something startled him! He ran off and I was left, battered and bruised in the middle of nowhere, totally lost. I finally find a house and the woman there lets me in. She is kind and makes me a drink...The next thing I know, I'm strapped to a chair practically naked!! The woman is there, but all her kindness has gone! What is happening?!?
"I notice a video camera pointing directly at me. The woman talks to the camera telling it how she's cleaned me up and dressed me for the occasion. I plead to be let go but she gags me with tape! When I manage to get the tape off my mouth, she takes off her panties and gags me with those instead!!! Then my physical abuse really begins...
"An hour ago I was happily riding my horse on a country gallop. Now I found myself stripped almost naked, bound and gagged! I am a prisoner in some kind of kinky woman's house, miles from anywhere. I can't believe what's happening to me! The woman begins whipping my thighs, tits and open pussy with my own riding crop! It's then that I notice him...
"In the darkness of the room and still confused with what was being done to me, I didn't see him enter at the back of the room. With the light shining in my eyes I could only make out his silhouette but I could tell he was a tall, well-built man. Someome you would not want to argue with! As the woman tortured me, she spoke to him with enthusiasm about my punishments.
"The woman bent down and picked up a leather paddle and began spanking it on my thighs. "Bitch" read the paddle! What The Fuck! This woman wasn't only cruel, she was sexually perverted too! And I would soon find out just how perverted she was, when she set to work on me with a high-speed vibrator

<================>
Duration: 0:15:46
File Size: 688 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9483 - Lost - Jasmine Sinclair, Roxanna
Katrin19888

9484 - Masters Slave Swap... Episode 1 - Megan Cox, Jasmine

Postby Katrin19888 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:34 pm

Genres: Tease, Cleave Gag, Oral, Spanking / CP, All Naturals, Justice, Stockings, Rope Bondage, Consensual, Bondage Orgasms, Nipple Abuse, Lesbian

DESCRIPTION: Master catches his slavegirls Megan and Jasmine making out together without permission, and now they are going to pay... To teach them a lesson, he orders each slave to punish the other. Perhaps this will finally make them realize their positions in the food-chain? First to suffer, Megan... Tied to a chair, Jasmine cleave gags her and whips her! Taking a pinwheel, Jasmine runs it right over Megan's sensitive, pierced nipples. Megan isn't happy, but Jasmine seems to be enjoying punishing her fellow slavegirl very much! Megan can't believe what Jasmine is doing to her, as she uses the PINWHEEL ON HER CLIT! And where there's pain there's pleasure...Jasmine fingers and LICKS MEGAN OUT before bringing her to a bondage orgasm! Megan won't forget, or forgive, what Jasmine has done to her!!

<================>
Duration: 0:11:27
File Size: 659 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9484 - Masters Slave Swap... Episode 1 - Megan Cox, Jasmine Sinclair
Katrin19888

9485 - Captured Hogtie - Jasmine Sinclair

Postby Katrin19888 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:53 am

Genres: Hogtie, P.O.V., Revenge, Barefoot, Solo, Bondage Orgasms, Damsel in Distress, Strict Bondage, Ball / Ring Gag, Milf, Foot Fetish, Rope Bondage, Big Tits

DESCRIPTION: Jasmine's nemeses have finally caught up with her! They are so brazen they've even written a letter warning Jas they are coming to get revenge. Except it's too late for Jasmine...they are already in the house! Jasmine wakes to find herself on the floor stripped NAKED, BAREFOOT, and HOGTIED SUPER TIGHT!! Jasmine can protest all she wants but it does her no good. And to make that point totally clear to her, they fasten a BALLGAG into her mouth, and then plug her pussy with a VIBRATING BULLET

<================>
Duration: 0:21:46
File Size: 1261 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9485 - Captured Hogtie - Jasmine Sinclair
Katrin19888

9486 - Downfall of a Puppygirl Princess - Jasmine Sinclair,

Postby Katrin19888 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:18 am

Genres: Pet Play, Foot Fetish, Lesbian, Barefoot, Dildo Fucking, Oral, Humiliation, Strap-on, 3 Girl, Justice, Metal Bondage, Spanking / CP, All Naturals, Bondage Orgasms, Big Tits

DESCRIPTION: SPOILT BRAT PUPPYGIRL JASMINE has got away with her bad behaviour far too long! She might have been able to get whatever she wanted from her previous owner, but Katie K is having none of it! She commands puppies Jasmine and Jess to do doggy tricks, play fetch and get into their cage, but Jasmine once again acts like a prima donna! Katie has had enough and punishes her in the MOST DEGRADING WAYS POSSIBLE!! With the help of good little puppygirl Jess, Jasmine is spread wide open with steel bars while Katie and puppygirl Jess take it in turns to SPIT-ROAST HER BOTH WAYS, DOGGY-STYLE! As they enjoy her at both ends, Katie whips puppy bitch Jasmine as she cums. But Katie hasn't finished with her pussy hole yet...
Jasmine: "Haha this was so much fun to do!! I always enjoy getting into character and getting my comeuppance, and Katie and Jess really did put me in place! Hope you enjoyed my deserved downfall guys

<================>
Duration: 0:16:58
File Size: 741 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9486 - Downfall of a Puppygirl Princess - Jasmine Sinclair, Jess West, Katie K
Katrin19888

9487 - Intruder, Paying For Her Sins - Barbie Sins, Jasmine

Postby Katrin19888 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:27 pm

Genres: Leather Trousers, Handgag, Lesbian, Damsel in Distress, Dildo Fucking, Big Tits, Bondage Orgasms, Revenge, Strap-on, Barefoot, Strict Bondage, Uniform / Roleplay, Ball / Ring Gag, Rope Bondage

DESCRIPTION: Barbie wakes to find herself stripped NAKED, BOUND and GAGGED, with an intruder staring down at her! And the catsuited burglar, Jasmine, is not happy! She expected to find a load of expensive jewellery, a stash of cash, maybe even a valuable painting or two. After all, surely Barbie's earned loads from her high-class call girl work? Ripping off all those wealthy gents for a blowjob and a fuck. But no! Jasmine can't find anything and she is mighty fucks! So Jasmine 'accepts' payment in another way...by ABUSING Barbie's body and controlling her orgasms as she FUCKS her with a STRAP-ON

<================>
Duration: 0:15:43
File Size: 1156 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9487 - Intruder, Paying For Her Sins - Barbie Sins, Jasmine Sinclair
Katrin19888

9489 - Full Release - Jasmine Sinclair, Holly Kiss

Postby Katrin19888 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:43 pm

Genres: Fingering, Milf, Uniform / Roleplay, Bondage Orgasms, Big Tits, Stockings, Ball / Ring Gag, Strict Bondage, Lesbian, Dildo Fucking, Rope Bondage, Barefoot, Consensual

DESCRIPTION: SUPER INTENSE ORGASMS MEET TIGHT ROPE BONDAGE! When Jasmine meets an expert for her back pain, she goes along with everything she does, even if it involves stripping naked, ballgagged, and being bound completely helpless in a 7-WAY BONDAGE TIE. Masseuse Holly insists it is all for Jasmine's own good. But what she really needs is a "FULL RELEASE". And to get that, Holly FUCKS JASMINE OVER AND OVER with her fingers, a vibe, a bullet, and a massage wand...while she brings herself to a simultaneous climax!

<================>
Duration: 0:28:43
File Size: 1251 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9489 - Full Release - Jasmine Sinclair, Holly Kiss
Katrin19888

9490 - Bondage Fuck Toy for WPC Sinclair - Stella Cox, Jasmi

Postby Katrin19888 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:20 am

Genres: Cock Gag, Fingering, Justice, Big Tits, Oral, Uniform / Roleplay, Tape Gag, Lesbian, Humiliation, Stockings, Strap-on, Dildo Fucking, Metal Bondage, All Naturals

DESCRIPTION: Down a grimy alleyway, Stella is making a deal that could make her rich. Except police office Sinclair spots her! This is not going to end well for Stella! Years in jail, or...is there another way? WPC Jasmine is as bent as they come. She will let Stella off if she agrees to be her bondage sex bitch! Stella has no choice. Soon she finds herself stripped naked, used and abused! CUFFED AND CHAINED, her pussy becomes Jasmine's plaything, fingered, examined, and penetrated! WHIPPING and ORAL SEX, Stella is made to pay for her crimes... Jasmine orders Stella to lick her out and fuck her to orgasm. Stella gets a STRAP-ON fucking, down on all-fours! And there's much more Jasmine wants to get out of Stella, her new bondage fuck toy!

<================>
Duration: 0:25:16
File Size: 1100 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9490 - Bondage Fuck Toy for WPC Sinclair - Stella Cox, Jasmine Sinclair
Katrin19888

9491 - Picked Wrong House to Rob - Natalia Forrest, Jasmine

Postby Katrin19888 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:08 pm

Genres: Hood, Handgag, Barefoot, Blindfold, All Naturals, Uniform / Roleplay, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Handcuffs, Revenge, Milf, Ball / Ring Gag, Justice, Bondage Orgasms, Damsel in Distress, Lesbian

DESCRIPTION: Oh dear! Natalia made the biggest mistake of her life when she chose to rob this house! Homeowner Jasmine has broken free of her binds and she soon overpowers that bitch of a burglar. Jasmine has Natalia HANDCUFFED, semi-stripped, and HOODED so she can't see anything. She mocks Natalia for her feeble efforts at keeping her bound up, while securing Natalia's feet in LEG IRONS and BALLGAGGING her to keep quiet! Any ideas Natalia had that this was a good home to invade are now ancient history, as she suffers the WRATH and DEVIOUSNESS of Jasmine. Natalia's body is hers to punish, and her pussy is hers to play with however Jasmine chooses

<================>
Duration: 0:15:13
File Size: 1121 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9491 - Picked Wrong House to Rob - Natalia Forrest, Jasmine Sinclair
Katrin19888

9492 - Spread Em, Jasmine - Jasmine Sinclair

Postby Katrin19888 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:32 pm

Genres: Foot Fetish, Solo, Barefoot, Ball / Ring Gag, Nipple Abuse, Bondage Orgasms, Big Tits, Rope Bondage, Strict Bondage

DESCRIPTION: It's nice having a model on her own sometimes. We can pay her a little more, errr, attention, as we do here with Jasmine... Dressed how nature intended, completely naked apart from a slave collar, Jasmine is looking particularly stunning. But we decide we can improve her appearance even more by binding her arms and tits in rope, clamping her nipples, gagging her, and then by TYING HER LEGS APART AS WIDE AS THEY WILL GO! What a view, and it's even better when we bring this slavegirl to ORGASM OVER AND OVER with help from a massage wand tied against her crotch.

<================>
Duration: 0:12:15
File Size: 707 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9492 - Spread Em, Jasmine - Jasmine Sinclair
Katrin19888

9493 - Revenge is Sweet... Jasmine vs. Jasmine - Jasmine Jae

Postby Katrin19888 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:35 pm

Genres: Bodystocking, Catsuit, Boots, Corset, Nipple Abuse, Bondage Orgasms, Ball / Ring Gag, Humiliation, Spreadeagle, Strict Bondage, Lesbian, Oral, Big Tits, Blindfold, Revenge, Barefoot, Rope Bondage, Cock Gag, Milf

DESCRIPTION: SENSATIONAL LESBIAN SEX BONDAGE as Jasmine Sinclair gets to have her way with a girl who has dominated, abused, and fucked her hard many times...the incredible Jasmine Jae! Jasmine Jae wakes to find herself completely naked, tied SPREADEAGLE and helpless, and being LICKED OUT BY JASMINE SINCLAIR! She can do nothing as Jasmine helps herself to those huge tits and delicious, pierced pussy! Using a combination of a COCK GAG, a vibrating wand, and her own tongue, Jasmine Sinclair FUCKS HER TO ORGASM again and again! While Jasmine can't resist sitting on the cock gag and CUMMING ON JASMINE JAE'S FACE!! Wicked but justified retribution by one Jasmine on another

<================>
Duration: 0:15:46
File Size: 687 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9493 - Revenge is Sweet... Jasmine vs. Jasmine - Jasmine Jae, Jasmine Sinclair
Katrin19888

9494 - 3-Girl Foot Fetish Orgy Episode 2 - Ava Dalush, Chloe

Postby Katrin19888 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:18 am

Genres: Bodystocking, Corset, Bondage Orgasms, All Naturals, Tease, Foot Fetish, Lesbian, Girl Next Door, Rope Bondage, Big Tits, 3 Girl, Consensual, Barefoot

DESCRIPTION: After Jasmine got subjected to an orgy of barefoot fetish, bondage and orgasms in episode 1, now it's her turn to be on top! Naked and bound in rope, Ava and Chloe's feet are used and abused for Jasmine's pleasures. She MASTURBATES with their BARE FEET hard against her pussy, then makes Chloe and Ava SUCK OFF her toes while she cums again. Barefoot bondage at its kinkiest..

<================>
Duration: 0:12:41
File Size: 732 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9494 - 3-Girl Foot Fetish Orgy Episode 2 - Ava Dalush, Chloe Toy, Jasmine Sinclair
Katrin19888

9495 - Kinky Bondage Games - Jasmine Sinclair, Sasha Cane

Postby Katrin19888 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:45 am

Genres: Hood, Clothes Ripping, Blindfold, Oral, Corset, Ball / Ring Gag, Strict Bondage, Tease, Lesbian, Rope Bondage, Stockings, Big Tits, Bondage Orgasms, Spreadeagle

DESCRIPTION: Jasmine wakes up to find herself HOODED, GAGGED, and TIED SPREADEAGLE to a bed. She has no idea who is groping her body, or what is going to happen next! Her captor cuts and rips her clothes to shreds, and helps herself to Jasmine's tits and pussy. Finally Sasha pulls off Jasmine's hood and Jasmine gets to see just who is abusing her and working her to orgasm! And now it's Sasha's turn to get some sexual satisfaction, as she MOUNTS JASMINE'S FACE and cums on top of her

<================>
Duration: 0:16:45
File Size: 967 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9495 - Kinky Bondage Games - Jasmine Sinclair, Sasha Cane
Katrin19888

PreviousNext

Return to Not Anal forum