Spanking megathreads (HD/SD Scenes)

Contents with all type of sex excluding anal

The Young Wife - Northernspanking

Postby Charles007 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:58 pm

HD Films - The Young Wife - Northernspanking

David's young wife keeps making etiquette errors when they are in polite company. She tries hard, but it is so difficult to keep track of all the rules. Disappointed in her, David believes in domestic discipline to correct behaviour and set guidelines and expectations in a marriage. And he subjects his wife to just such discipline following her mistakes at a social dinner.

Rosie Bottomley, David de Wolfe

BDSM, spanking, Northernspanking,

File Name : The-Young-Wife-NS.mov
File Size : 207.1 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:40
Video : AVC (AVC), 1 418 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - The-Young-Wife-NS.zip - 207.1 MB
Charles007

I Can't Remember - Spankedcheeks

Postby Charles007 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:31 pm

I Can't Remember - Spankedcheeks

Andi was severely punished by her partner after being arrested for drunk and disorderly behaviour on a girl's night out. The following day she is in trouble again after her partner receives a phone call from the arresting officer thinking that she was single. Despite her hangover Andi receives a hard over the knee bare bottom spanking. This is quickly followed by a good strapping before she is ordered to touch her toes for a painful caning which soon has her promising to behave herself in the future.

Andi Switch

BDSM, spanking, Spankedcheeks,

File Name : I-Cant-Remember.wmv
File Size : 205.7 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:13:58
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 2 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 48.0 Kbps (CBR), 32.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - I-Cant-Remember.zip - 205.7 MB
Charles007

Testing Mr Kodders Paddles - English-spankers

Postby Charles007 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:07 am

Testing Mr Kodders Paddles - English-spankers

We are very fortunate in that we have our very own spanking implement designer and maker the surprising Mr Kodders. Today he has come up with some real beauties but they are also real nasty. We needed to try them out and Lovely Louise Carleton volunteered, we did warn her that they were really designed for the very toughest of spankees but she said go ahead, I want it! With that invitation we got straight down to it. You just have to see the amazing film of this testing session.

Louise Carleton, Sarah Stern

BDSM, spanking, English-spankers,

File Name : Testing-Mr-Kodders-Paddles.mp4
File Size : 852 MB
Duration : 00:16:38
Video : AVC (AVC), 7 000 Kbps, 50.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Testing-Mr-Kodders-Paddles.zip - 852 MB
Charles007

A European Adventure Part 8 - Well Spanked Bottom

Postby Charles007 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:19 am

A European Adventure Part 8 - Well Spanked Bottom

It was the day of the weekly shop. This was a day that both mothers dreaded and looked forward to in equal measure.

Imagine my surprise when on that morning Hana and I received a letter from Sabina. Sabina informed us that the events in the household had proven too much for her to bear. She was to take to her bed that morning and asked that we excuse her absence to the young ladies. When she felt strong enough to she would arise and tidy up the house in preparation for our return.

Whilst this was devastating news for Hana and myself, we resolved to make the most of a bad situation and set off for town with the young ladies. It was a lovely walk, and we enjoyed the colourful sights and sounds of the village on our way. The shopping trip had also gone without any event and we were all in high spirits by the time we returned to the house.

But then as we entered the house something fell from Adele's person. It was a pearl necklace. One that I had observed her admiring in a shop but not buying! She giggled when I asked her, and confessed that she had taken it.

Stealing!?!?!

How horrific!

I smacked her hard on her naughty bare bottom right there and then before marching her straight out the door again! We were going back to the shopkeeper to apologise immediately!

Rose Cavendish

BDSM, spanking, Well Spanked Bottom, A European Adventure,

File Name : A-European-Adventure-Part-8.mp4
File Size : 163 MB
Duration : 00:07:34
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 719 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 281 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - A-European-Adventure-Part-8.zip - 163 MB
Charles007

The Evil Sysadmin - Northernspanking

Postby Charles007 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:52 am

The Evil Sysadmin - Northernspanking

The Systems Administrator at Niki's college calls her to his office to explain her recent, dodgy internet usage. He knows exactly what she's been looking at and how to deal with it.

Niki Flynn, William McGonagall

File Name : nsi_2197.mp4
File Size : 99.3 MB
Resolution : 768x576
Duration : 00:09:14
Video : AVC (AVC), 1 383 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 115 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - nsi_2197.zip - 99.3 MB
Charles007

For Master: 50 spanks, squirt, POV suck - manyvids

Postby Charles007 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:16 pm

For Master: 50 spanks, squirt, POV suck - manyvids

As a submissive slut, I know that my most important job in life is to please you, my master. That's why after I disobeyed you recently, I had no choice but to degrade myself by reading an apology letter you wrote for me and accepting 25 hard spanks on each ass cheek with a riding crop, your favorite tool to punish me. To further prove myself, I fuck myself with my dildo until I squirt, and then I suck it and deepthroat POV until my eyes water. **This was a custom video I made earlier this week

Charlotte1996

BDSM, spanking, manyvids,

File Name : Charlotte1996-For-Master-50-spanks-squirt-POV-suck.mp4
File Size : 1.3 GB
Duration : 00:18:48
Video : AVC (AVC), 9 898 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Charlotte1996-For-Master-50-spanks-squirt-POV-suck.zip - 1.3 GB
Charles007

Keep it all in the Family Part 7 - Well Spanked Bottom

Postby Charles007 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:15 pm

Keep it all in the Family Part 7 - Well Spanked Bottom

Seeing Eye to Eye

Marlena had begun to feel very guilty about the way she had treated her husband. She had been a despicable wife and awful mother. She could see that now. Her selfishness had hurt the people she loved most and the only person who had been firm enough to take her in hand and show her the error of her ways had been her sister in law.

She could see that now.

She could also see that Rose had meant well and her methods - although unconventional - had been with her best interests at heart. And so it was with all these things in mind that she had written letters to her husband and to apologise for being so terrible to them. After writing them she tore them up, willing away the Marlena of the past and embracing the woman she would become from now on instead.

It was with a new resolution that she went downstairs to talk to Rose. This time she wanted to let her know that she was ready to take responsibility for her actions. She wanted to receive a spanking for all her past bad behaviour.

Although the more docile Marlena shocked Rose, she did not show this. Instead she obliged the younger woman and took her over her knee for a firm - yet fair - bare bottom spanking.

After all the best lessons are indeed learned on a well spanked bottom!

Marlena, Rose Cavendish

BDSM, spanking, Well Spanked Bottom, Keep Family,

File Name : Keep-it-all-in-the-Family-Part-7.mp4
File Size : 303.7 MB
Duration : 00:07:03
Video : AVC (AVC), 5 963 Kbps, 50.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 295 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Keep-it-all-in-the-Family-Part-7.zip - 303.7 MB
Charles007

Protester Punished - Northernspanking

Postby Charles007 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:28 am

HD Films - Protester Punished - Northernspanking

Alex has a new-found interest in environmental activism. Perhaps rather unwisely, her first target is a local property development which threatens some obscure wildlife. This particular development, and the developer, are extremely close to home! So close in fact, that Alex finds herself spanked for such disloyalty when she gets home! The enthusiastic endorsement of Alex's punishment coming from Erica, her stepmother may not, however be quite as innocent and supportive as it first appears...

Alex Reynolds, Erica Scott, Paul Kennedy

File Name : HD-Films-Protester-Punished-Full.mov
File Size : 453 MB
Duration : 00:12:17
Video : AVC (AVC), 5 023 Kbps, 59.940 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - HD-Films-Protester-Punished-Full.zip - 453 MB
Charles007

A European Adventure Part 9 - Well Spanked Bottom

Postby Charles007 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:56 pm

A European Adventure Part 9 - Well Spanked Bottom

If Liliana thought she had gotten away with giving the shopkeeper a verbal apology that week she was sorely mistaken.

It was the weekend and the girls had spent all day in their punishment outfits. They expected they would be receiving a spanking for having broken the rules during the week. However they were soon horrified to learn that I had invited the shopkeeper round to witness how we dealt with errant behaviour in our household!

The shopkeeper arrived, and I ushered her in. Needless to say she was very surprised by what I had invited her for. But I could only imagine her attending meant that she was as keen as we were to ensure the young ladies' behaviours were kept in check.

Seated in the guest chair, the shopkeeper had a front row seat to the events which unfolded right before her very eyes. One by one the young ladies were summoned, knickers lowered, and guided over the knee for a firm seeing to.

I believe that by the end of that day there was no doubt in anyone's mind that the young ladies had learnt their lesson. The shame and embarrassment on their faces was clear as they stood in front of our guest. I can but imagine how horrid it must have been for them to have been seen being treated like naughty young girls! But as we all know I firmly believe that the best lessons are learned on a well spanked bottom!

Rose Cavendish

BDSM, spanking, Well Spanked Bottom, A European Adventure,

File Name : A-European-Adventure-Part-9.mp4
File Size : 346.6 MB
Resolution : 960x536
Duration : 00:21:11
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 040 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 265 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - A-European-Adventure-Part-9.zip - 346.6 MB
Charles007

The Credit Card - Spankedcheeks

Postby Charles007 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:48 pm

The Credit Card - Spankedcheeks

Lola-Marie is in big trouble when her partner finds out that she has obtained a new credit card behind his back and to make matters worse has run up a large bill on clothes and shoes. Her partner wastes no time and soon has her over his knee for a well-deserved hard bare bottom spanking. Despite the painful spanking Lola-Marie is still showing a cocky and defiant attitude so her partner has her get on all fours over the back of the chairs for a good strapping and paddling to really teach her a lesson. During this part of the punishment Lola-Marie's loud mouth behaviour results in her partner removing her white panties from her ankles and shoving them in her mouth to keep her quiet. Eventually the panties are removed so that she can apologise before taking her partner to the bedroom to show him how sorry she is.

Lola Marie

BDSM, spanking, Spankedcheeks,

File Name : The-Credit-Card-SC.wmv
File Size : 412.6 MB
Duration : 00:18:48
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 3 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 48.0 Kbps (CBR), 32.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - The-Credit-Card-SC.zip - 412.6 MB
Charles007

The Spatula Part 1 Episode 17 - Spanked-in-uniform

Postby Charles007 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:52 pm

The SIU Badminton Club - The Spatula Part One Episode 17 - Spanked-in-uniform

Betty and new girl Isabelle were in charge of the clubhouse the evening before and one of them stole a spatula. As none of the two owned up, they will both be punished together. Starting with a sound spanking over the knee from Coach Mike.

Isabelle, Betty

BDSM, spanking, Spanked-in-uniform,

File Name : The-Spatula-Part-1-Episode-17.wmv
File Size : 215.1 MB
Duration : 00:06:07
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 5 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 160 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - The-Spatula-Part-1-Episode-17.zip - 215.1 MB
Charles007

You Get Caned For That - Redstripefilms

Postby Charles007 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:37 pm

You Get Caned For That - Redstripefilms

Beautiful teen Bow is on the phone to her boyfriend telling him all about the wicked Aunty who has just spanked, paddled and whipped her. Unfortunately for her she is not alone and now her Aunt is going to apply the ultimate sanction. Bow protests, she has had too much punishment, not at all, the real pain starts here. Aunty gets a nasty long CANE and as Bow bends over in the arm chair she starts to CANE her tiny bare bottom. Real full on strokes teach her a lesson.

Bow Jangles, Sarah Stern

BDSM, spanking, Redstripefilms,

File Name : You-Get-Caned-For-That.mp4
File Size : 501.7 MB
Duration : 00:11:23
Video : AVC (AVC), 6 000 Kbps, 50.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC) (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - You-Get-Caned-For-That.zip - 501.7 MB
Charles007

The Spatula Part 2 Episode 18 - Spanked-in-uniform

Postby Charles007 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:05 am

The SIU Badminton Club - The Spatula Part Two Episode 18 - Spanked-in-uniform

In part 2 Coach Johnson fetches a stinging spatula from the kitchen and both girls get a sound bare bottom spanking with it. No matter which one actually stole it, both were present so both were spanked equally.

Isabelle, Betty

BDSM, spanking, Spanked-in-uniform,

File Name : The-Spatula-Part-2-Episode-18.wmv
File Size : 215.1 MB
Duration : 00:06:02
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 5 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 160 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - The-Spatula-Part-2-Episode-18.zip - 215.1 MB
Charles007

Intolerable Cruelty - Eris Martinet Female Evil

Postby Charles007 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:22 am

Intolerable Cruelty - Eris Martinet Female Evil

Miss Martinet is NOT a nice woman. In fact, few things make her smile as much as male screams. A male secured to her bench + senior dragon = a nice day indeed for her.
Not all men can count themselves lucky to have long, deep stripes on their bottocks signed by Eris Martinet ...like this one. Envious? you should be. This little piggy went to slaughter... a little bit. And it's all worth it. FOR HER. I am sure you agree. Now be a good boy.

Eris Martinet

BDSM, FemDom, spanking, Eris Martinet Female Evil,

File Name : Intolerable-Cruelty-Eris-Martinet.mp4
File Size : 291.7 MB
Duration : 00:07:40
Video : AVC (AVC), 5 010 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 288 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Intolerable-Cruelty-Eris-Martinet.zip - 291.7 MB
Charles007

Spanked for Streaking clip 02 - Cheerleaderspankings

Postby Charles007 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:09 am

Spanked for Streaking clip 02 - Cheerleaderspankings

Lily has returned home with her mother after what was supposed to be a celebration as her school cheer squad had won The Regionals. Instead, she has returned home in total shame! Lily got so carried away with victory that her wild celebrations went too far as she stripped off, flaunting herself, first topless then with her skirt removed! Mother was shocked and embarrassed that Lily had shown such disrespect to her, the family... and above all to Lily herself. She had watched the boys and even some fathers leering at her toned daughter's bared body! Mommy scolds her daughter about that appalling lack of disrespect and reminds her what happens when she misbehaves. So Lily takes an old fashioned spanking over mommy's lap, and it isn't long before Lily feels ashamed. She is reminded that this time, a bare bottom spanking will only do, since she was so eager to strip off with her lewd streaking show earlier! Now the daughter starts to realize the error of her ways as the hand spankings gets meaner until mommy shows her the hairbrush. She makes her daughter to ask her to use the hairbrush on her bare bottom... how humiliating is that? Poor Lily cries out in pain, feeling embarrassed and the pain of the "thwack" of the nasty, relentless hairbrush spanking. Lily learns a valuable lesson in humility and decorum as she is reminded that no daughter of hers will shame her like this - ever again!

Lily Swan, Miss Elizabeth

BDSM, spanking, Cheerleaderspankings,

File Name : spanked_for_streaking_clip02.mp4
File Size : 412.1 MB
Duration : 00:05:41
Video : AVC (AVC), 10.0 Mbps, 60.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 301 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - spanked_for_streaking_clip02.zip - 412.1 MB
Charles007

PreviousNext

Return to Not Anal forum